It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I come in peace. No, really.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So I signed up because I enjoy talking about aliens. This seemed like a place with more even-tempered members rather than pie-in-the-sky theories clogging up every thread.

As for me, I'm not that much of a rainbows and unicorns type of guy. In fact you could say that my worldview is quite grim. Disenchanted Judeo-Christian, tried to stay on "the Light Side" but couldn't really find my niche in New Agey stuff either because as nice as it may sound that the whole human race will join hands and sing kumbaya happily ever after, it's just not happening. Not with our world, not with our sick mentality. So I took up an interest in Occultism and Demonology instead, because might is right and those who are ruthless and Machiavellian do prevail in the end. I'm sure plenty will hate me, and fear the day when I come knocking as part of "teh Loominarty terror brigades".

But other than that, I'm a rather pleasant guy and hope we can get along. Aside from aliens, debating the existence and invoking of spirits and demons, and indigenous European gods, I'm also a fan of the shapeshifting lizard people and would love to meet one some day.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome fellow earthling. Be careful what you wish for . You will fit in nicely. Have fun and I will be looking forward to your posts. Live long and prosper.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. See ya around the boards.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Demonarch
Sounds like your familiar with Russ Dizdar.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
howdy do

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Or if you prefer, I can write that backwards ,od ydwoh, and you can pretend I wrote it upside down,

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sooo, hermetics? Hermeneutics? Numerology? Theology? Philosophical aspects? Which philosophers? I'm not that interested in the aliens, any expert fields? Just curious
welcome

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Sounds like your familiar with Russ Dizdar.

lel, I never heard that name in my life until today, when I did a Google image search for "illuminati super soldiers" to brighten up my day, and came across that gentleman's riveting sci-fi novel.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately you will fit right in...

Good luck, I am sure I will see you in your alien threads.....

new topics

top topics

join