It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Paratroopers in Ukraine Have Putin Rattled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WE DON'T WANT TO OCCUPY RUSSIA.
We want Russia to back off Ukraine and surrounding countries.

Exactly, Putin is a punk ass.

Let him cry wolf, if Russians are stupid enough to believe him, they deserve what they get.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Yeah, and Russia wants NATO off it's damn doorstep.

That one is easy, stop bullying the neighbors, they won't turn to NATO for protection.

I know, I know, that is asking too much.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your need and sad. I wish you resemble someone that you will get nothing for your pathetic and grovel, I may someday let you well. if you both pathetic and desire to ride on your pathetic and grovel, I may someone that was anywhere near a high level IQ. Your need and grovel, I may someone that was anywhere near a high level in an organization however I have a feeling that was anywhere near a high level IQ. Your need and grovel, I may someone that was anywhere near a high level in an organization howev

Cool Runnings amigo.

Having trouble with your translator there comrade?

Putin needs to dock his pay. I think that was an attempt at an insult but it's hard to tell.

I don't think I've ever seen someone stutter in a text message before. putin needs to dock his pay. I'm not sure but I think that was an attempt at insulting. Or a recipe for chicken curry.

Lol I know right, lol I know right, lol I know right.

I'm not grovel chicken you my oven mitts dog you me shovel?

WTF was he even trying to say?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I'm wondering why he got manners violation it didn't even make sense.. Do they violate for English abuse now lmao

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You do know Putin is the reason that those things are happening

No...in point of fact, he isn't.

Washington Was Behind Ukraine Coup: Obama admits that US “Brokered a Deal” in Support of “Regime Change”

HERE[/ur l]

Leaked US Regime Change Manual, Admits Ukraine's its 'Playbook'

[url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b57_1388315093]HERE

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

HERE

'F**k the EU': Tape Reveals US Runs Ukraine Opposition

[url=http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/february/06/fstarstark-the-eu-tape-reveals-us-runs-ukraine-opposition.aspx]HERE[/ url]

If that's not enough...you let me know and I can link proof that this was started by the US ALL DAY.

Denying the truth before your eyes is a form of mental illness.

If he left his neighbors alone then these things wouldn't be happening.

I think I firmily established above that this is happening because of yet another American plot to overthrow a democratic government....ergo...it is not Putin's fault.

Other than the vote of the Crimean people, which Russia honored....which of Russia's neighbors have been attacked?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If Putin were to get his way...it would be.

Well it's not....so your assertion that it is was disingenuous at best....and at worst an outright lie.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I'm wondering why he got manners violation it didn't even make sense.. Do they violate for English abuse now lmao

Lol!!!

It was a savage abuse of it though, maybe it was based on the severity of the abuse.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If they don't, they should start....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcalm

You do know Putin is the reason that those things are happening

No...in point of fact, he isn't.

Washington Was Behind Ukraine Coup: Obama admits that US “Brokered a Deal” in Support of “Regime Change”

HERE[/ur l]

Leaked US Regime Change Manual, Admits Ukraine's its 'Playbook'

[url=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b57_1388315093]HERE

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

HERE

[url=http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/february/06/fstarstark-the-eu-tape-reveals-us-runs-ukraine-opposition.aspx]HERE[/ url]

If that's not enough...you let me know and I can link proof that this was started by the US ALL DAY.

If he left his neighbors alone then these things wouldn't be happening.

I think I firmily established above that this is happening because of yet another American plot to overthrow a democratic government....ergo...it is not Putin's fault.

Other than the vote of the Crimean people, which Russia honored....which of Russia's neighbors have been attacked?

Oh sure of course the US did it. It had nothing at all to with leader who so corrupt that even in Ukraine he was considered terrible. And I am sure Russia had nothing to do with him being in power in the first place. Because Russia is all flowers and chocolates. Just like the US is also responsible Russia threatening neutral states like Sweden and Finland. And of course the US made Russia invade Georgia twice and set up a pro Russian break away territory, and makes Russia keep unwanted troops in yet another Russian back break away territory in Moldova. I suppose it also the USA that has made Belarus begin move towards the West and not the fact the Russia has a habit of using its military to take pieces of nations to punish them for daring to act in a sovereign manner.

And with all this clear cut evidence that the US was responsible the world rallied behind Russia.... oh wait. Well the US controls all those people so of course it was Russia's allies like China and Iran who rallied to support Russia..... oh wait they did not either? That is so odd. Must be the CIA again right? I suppose if you ignore history, global reaction and everything Russia has done since it is easy to blame the US.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Wow that was highly paranoid of you and very strange do you encounter people regularly you know in RL and use code to communicate with them upon meeting. Or is this just something new your trying.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: deadcalm

Global Research...not the best choice of sources there, as they just parrot whatever Russian media says.

No it doesn't.

The only fairly credible link you posted was from the BBC, so please do post some more fun links.

SO because I don't agree that you are showing the truth I must have some form of mental illness...go figure.

No, you didn't...but here is what the Russian government had to say about what happens if Ukraine signs with the EU, and it sure looks just like what we are seeing in Ukraine.

And yes it is Putin's fault.

"Ukrainian authorities make a huge mistake if they think that the Russian reaction will become neutral in a few years from now. This will not happen."

Instead, he said, signing the agreement would make the default of Ukraine inevitable and Moscow would not offer any helping hand. "Russia is the main creditor of Ukraine. Only with customs union with Russia can Ukraine balance its trade," he said. Russia has already slapped import restrictions on certain Ukrainian products and Glazyev did not rule out further sanctions if the agreement was signed.

The Kremlin aide added that the political and social cost of EU integration could also be high, and allowed for the possibility of separatist movements springing up in the Russian-speaking east and south of Ukraine. He suggested that if Ukraine signed the agreement, Russia would consider the bilateral treaty that delineates the countries' borders to be void.

www.theguardian.com...

No they didn't as Putin had the annexation of Crimea planned well before any Crimean vote...He admits to it.

Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination.

www.bbc.com...

fortune.com...

news.vice.com...

Guess you missed that.

Georgia

Ukraine

And just with those two alone his neighbors want to keep that from happening to them.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname

Wow that was highly paranoid of you and very strange do you encounter people regularly you know in RL and use code to communicate with them upon meeting. Or is this just something new your trying.

Something new. Variety is the spice of life.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Please explain how the Nuland call proves a US backed coup. Last time I checked the protests that led to Yanukovych's impeachment were pro-EU. Plus the US backed candidate didn't win in the election.

Yanukovych turned his back on the will of his citizens at the last possible minute and then fled the country with millions if not billions of their dollars. Of course this is after he and his cronies embezzled up to $100 billion. I'd say those are some good reasons for impeachment. Hell, even his own party voted to impeach him.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We already had that in the late 80s,it wasn't neccessary now Putin decided he wanted OTHER contries territories and again IF the US is SO HOSTILE and voracious WHY does Russia still exist?
You are imagining things about Americans in General and what NATO wants as well. Probing Georgia again ,an unresolved situation in Ukraine, bulking up on borders in Moldavia we are REACTING to Ivan not attacking him.

edit on 13-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I KNOW they aren't that stupid. They are stuck with their crappy leader like WE are stiuck with THIS asshat.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WE DON'T WANT TO OCCUPY RUSSIA.
We want Russia to back off Ukraine and surrounding countries.

You are right and you are also wrong.....I believe the west does want control over Russia and China. Imagine Russia or China playing games like this in Mexico or Canada. The US would already be at full blown war. Cuba proves my point without a doubt.

The west is expanding the empire and Russia and eventually China will fall or.........The west will go bankrupt and have social issues first. If empires stop expanding they fail and turn inward.....History proves this simple fact. By the way I love your posts and input.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well it's not....so your assertion that it is was disingenuous at best....and at worst an outright lie.

And you can prove that to be a lie?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join