It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus for 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think ATS will be interested in some Nostradamus predictions for 2015. Most interesting to me is that he predicts a major EQ for the Western US. Maybe his vision showed him the Movie San Andreas which came out this year?

The disappearance of language differences may occur in 2015 thanks to the presence of the universal translating machine. He predicted that this great development may soon lead to the end of nations with “new engine” in the world.
The resurrection of the dead is also foretold. According to Nostradamus, “the buried dead shall come out of their graves”. Such the chilling prediction inspires the great dread to the living since we’re all scared of the dead (also called as zombies). Since there will be no more room in hell, the dead is predicted to resurrect. Do you believe in such the prophecy? Only time can answer it!
The Collapse of the World Economy is predicted with the statement “the rich shall die many times over”.
Mount Vesuvius will go under the major eruption. The massive event may happen in late 2015 or early 2016. If the eruption occurs in the daylight, it will be the worse events affecting the regions around in darkness. Meanwhile, earthquake may appear every 5 or 10 minutes before the deadly lava and ash flow starts.
Humans will live over 200 years old. With the remarkable advances in medicine, the average life-span of humans is increased to 200 years. Along with that, the 80-year-old guy may look just like the 50-year-old gentleman. That was what the French seers foresaw!
Western USA will suffer the major earthquake. Mount St. Helen may have the major volcanic eruption happening in May 2015, possibly. Even worse, the events may turn to be the superb volcanic eruption with the beginning of an earthquake.
Humans will learn to communicate with animals. The big advances in the science of telepathy and animal communication skills will enable humans to talk to the pets and farm animals as well. Nostradamus wrote that “The hog will become brother to man”.
The Western world will abolish all kinds of taxes. With the large revolt, the taxation will be ended for the expected freedom.

I know that not all Nostradamus predictions come true but I think these developments are something to look out for this year. What says ATS?

predictionsofnostradamus.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I know nostro was premo to his time, but what if he was just seeing the movies that came out and thought that these things really will occur?

Of course, there are strange weather going on, as well as sink holes opening up in places "they should not be opening up", so maybe a major earthquake could occur.

Of course, having written the quatrains in code is also a bummer, and you could apply them to almost anytime, place, and event. Hard to nail them down without speaking to the author.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Holy smokes I haven't this guys name in years. Well May has come and gone and Mount St. Helen is still here, and as far as I can tell we still can't talk to animals. The dead haven't risen yet, but I guess the rest of these could happen in September. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe he was predicting the success of the Walking Dead? Or the new show, "Fear the Walking Dead?"

Predictions could be really subjective. His have always intrigued me though...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Humans will live over 200 years old. With the remarkable advances in medicine, the average life-span of humans is increased to 200 years. Along with that, the 80-year-old guy may look just like the 50-year-old gentleman. That was what the French seers foresaw!

I'm tired I don't want to live until I'm 200.

I don't like this place, I don't like most people. I'm not suicidal but if I die it would be okay.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

I'm tired I don't want to live until I'm 200.

I don't like this place, I don't like most people. I'm not suicidal but if I die it would be okay.

my sentiments exactly, i am 32 and already i am tired!
edit on 12-8-2015 by StickyBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
200 years? I can barely handle the 30+ years I've been here already. I'd rather be back where i was before I mistakenly agreed to come here...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This site is total BS.

They don't even show you the quatrains they're supposedly getting the information from. You're just supposed to take their word for it. I've read "the man who saw tomorrow 1960 print" and I've never seen any date stamp that said ANYTHING about 2015 or any other date, for that matter. The only date listed is the date the world is supposedly to come to it's end.

All Lies!

edit on 12-8-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have read many books concerning "translations" of what he said/predicted.

It is very open to interpretation.

Its one of those pieces of writing that you can make fit to what you want it to be. Almost all the authors of books about the predictions come to different conclusions on what they mean.

I guess one of them will be right one day.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Any riddles are open to interpretation, so people make of it what they will.

His predictions will probably still be being referred to in 200 years time, and like now, some will be believing a lot more than others.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not that that I buy into any of these predictions but if we did have a large disastrous quake I could see an explanation for the dead rising as caskets in cemeteries shift and get forced to the surface.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The Western world will abolish all kinds of taxes
a reply to: lostbook

I and many others here welcome this! If anything comes true, I hope this one does!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for him at all....wait isn't the election next year?.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Rarely does a post garner my attention like this one, what if he was being shown movies in his trances and he interpreted them as being real events due to the authenticity of CGI and instead wrote about the content of the film instead of the overall message that man will become obsessed with Hollywood and the products it pumps out.
edit on 12-8-2015 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Or maybe nostra was seeing advanced medicine,
such as people being brought back to life after being
dead for ten minutes or more.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is their a list of things he got correct anywhere? People seem to look at his writings after an event and interpret what he said to fit but has anything he said been accurately interpreted before the event happened?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I started writing a book on Nostradamus many years ago but I stopped when my research led me to the conclusion that nothing he wrote would ever be of value without a useful key to decipher his scrambled quatrains.

Nostradamus himself said that he was scrambling the quatrains to hide the true meaning. For anyone to say they have figured it all out is a stretch. Like so many so-called prophets, his predictions are very ambiguous. That is why every generation since his time has believed that his predictions applied to them.

Whenever I think of Nostradamus I always think of the story about a vice cop told I heard years ago. He said he had visited hundreds of psychics all around the city and he had been told he was everything from a guard at the gates of Atlantis to King Henry VIII. He found it amusing that not one of those psychics ever told him he was a vice cop about to arrest them for fraud.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Humans will learn to communicate with animals. The big advances in the science of telepathy and animal communication skills will enable humans to talk to the pets and farm animals as well. Nostradamus wrote that “The hog will become brother to man”.

I'm pretty sure that if we we're able to understand what pigs think, we wouldn't raise them to eat them.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I started writing a book on Nostradamus many years ago but I stopped when my research led me to the conclusion that nothing he wrote would ever be of value without a useful key to decipher his scrambled quatrains.

Nostradamus himself said that he was scrambling the quatrains to hide the true meaning. For anyone to say they have figured it all out is a stretch. Like so many so-called prophets, his predictions are very ambiguous. That is why every generation since his time has believed that his predictions applied to them.

I don't think you will find a 'universal key' which unlocks and deciphers all his quatrains.

But I know for sure his writings have value, because they can, and have, been deciphered. At least, I've deciphered 4 of his quatrains, as such.

I have a thread which explains it in detail, so if you are interested, please check it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I came to realize after interpreting these quatrains, is that there appear to be no other ways to interpret them....which requires being 100% accurate, word for word, throughout, nothing omitted, or revised, or switching halfway through to fit another event in.

Anyway, please look into my thread....perhaps it will inspire you into writing your Nostradamus book..

Take care.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join