It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center for Medical Progress

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

ya, and I imagine that if there is the kind of link between the catholic church and cmp, they've got it buried pretty good, have you tried the vatican's secret vault of hidden knowledge and artifacts?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya, and I imagine that if there is the kind of link between the catholic church and cmp, they've got it buried pretty good, have you tried the vatican's secret vault of hidden knowledge and artifacts?

LOL ... well, if the reactions on Catholic websites are any indication, David Daleiden is a devout Catholic, as his fraudulent and dishonest efforts have brought great praise for him personally from Catholic dignataries:

Planned Parenthoods’ actions should have surprised no one, according to Archbishop Charles Chaput of Philadelphia.

“No one should be shocked by this video,” Archbishop Chaput said in a statement for the National Catholic Register.

“This is who Planned Parenthood is and what it does. It’s been part of the organization’s gene code from the start. The logic of its disdain for new life is just working itself out. And it won’t stop until the money and the media adulation are cut off.”

Source

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ya, I've seen quite of few articles by the catholics talking about it also....
bear in mind that the catholics think that those involved in the abortion of a young brazilian girl who was carrying twins automatically excommunicated everyone involved, except the girl and of course the person who raped her.....
saving a girl's life is more offensive to god than raping the girl!

content.time.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

OMG that IS scary! Impressionable young people, brainwashed. Lila Rose (given $50,000 by the Gerard Health Foundation, founded by Raymond Ruddy) and David Daleiden were pro-birth activists in High School.

I don't think you'll find connections directly (CMP can legally hide donors from public), but, yes, Catholic individual moneyed donors give to pro-birth organizations.

Check this out
Prince and DeVos Families at Intersection of Radical Free Market Privatizers and Religious Right

Erik Prince converted to Catholicism and has worked with Chuck Colson to promote Catholic and Evangelical unity in what Jeremy Scahill describes as a "common theoconservative holy war."

Pope Francis called his church's obsession with abortion, well, an obsession. And I think he knew what he was saying: obsession--a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling. Persistent and disturbing.

To me, I see this obsession as being rather cultish. Signs you might be in a cult. You might be in a cult if... you have
A charismatic leader
A common set of beliefs
Partly collective isolation from society
A concept of a hostile society
A concept of armageddon
Striving for a better life
Death

This last one, death.... I don't know if it's just young men having grown up with violent video games, but David Daleiden is described by a friend

To the abortion industry: David is your worst nightmare. He knows all of your weaknesses and he has dedicated his life to finding them. He won’t quit. You’ll have to kill him.

source

Just to note, I grew up Catholic. Outside of attending a few weddings and funerals over the last decades, the last time I attended Mass, it was in a Catholic Church with Catholic Women Priests officiating; the church members support local food banks and womens shelters, and donate to a Catholic Worker Movement house near them. Their morality is not "deeply lacking". I will not take offense at anyone bringing up the church in this thread; as one of the Berrigan brothers wrote to my sister, "pray for our Mother Church". I agree, She could use a lot of prayers.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'd like to find more direct connections between these fraudsters and the Congress, but it seems obvious that there is a connection as several Congressionals have admitted receiving "advance viewing" on these videos and remaining quiet (and taking no action) for over a month.

More than a few of them (Burr from NC for example) were involved in the same BS by the same folks (Crutcher has served as a "consultant" to Daleiden) 15 years ago, they saw the utter fraud being committed, they know that every investigation is showing that PP is not doing what's accused in the vids, and yet, they still come out mumbling how "disturbed" they are that this has "come to light."

Fortunately, the American public still has far more confidence in Planned Parenthood than they do in the US Congress. (By a factor of like, five times). I do look forward to these little pip-squeaks being revealed (again) for what they are: liars, fraudsters and extremists.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'd like to find more direct connections between these fraudsters and the Congress,

Maybe there isn't any.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Burr. It is one thing to "evolve" on an issue, but to not speak truth to lies shows a lack of courage. The tapes are bogus, and he knew it. His silence encouraged fellow Republicans to speak out like fools, but apparently speaking foolishly and in error makes for great show, gets the base riled up to vote...and donate (not just political donations but money to organizations who are in support of these politicians).

Mark my word, this foolishness and dishonesty will not stop with this latest round of defunding PP.
When the antiabortion movement meets the antivaccine movement

the anti-vaccine movement isn’t just piggybacking on David Daleiden’s undercover sting investigation into the women’s health provider. One of its icons tutored him.

The confluence of fundamentalist religion that believes abortion to be the same as murder with the antivaccine movement might surprise those who don’t pay the intense attention to both of them that I and other skeptics do. ... Theresa Deisher is particularly dangerous because she used to be a real scientist until her embrace of an unholy union of antiabortion and antivaccine pseudoscience led her to produce a seemingly “scientific” rationale for not vaccinating that tapped into the opposition to abortion shared by Catholicism and various fundamentalist religions. Her willingness to coach a con man like David Daleiden shows just how far she will go

and this world of religious fundamentalism kooks gets worse...
Experiments on Intact Whole Live Fetuses and the Connection to Infant Formula
A formula to save the life of a child, "infants of low birth weight", "with inborn errors of metabolism". And what will this person do...

So while the Center for Medical Progress continues to expose Planned Parenthood’s involvement, I will continue to back it up by exposing what is in the scientific literature.

With religious fundamentalists like these, ISIS won't have to destroy America. Our religious fundamentalists and their cowardly congresspeople will make sure we are the land of the permanently scared and in need of their totalitarian authority. Land of the brave and home of the free? Not if these people get their way.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Wow that's a lot of information to digest, but it certainly adds more fuel to the flame. The fact that the pro-life crowd still refuses to see the obvious conspiracy here tells me that they don't want to see it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Like I said, the Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot right now.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, what would happen should the pro-lifers get what they want and PP goes down, and their abortion clinics across the nations shuttered

I think there would be a VERY strong backlash from the left if that happened. The GOP may lose the female demographic votes for the next generation+. Not that they had that market covered to begin with, but it may cause them to lose more of that support. Just wait until the increase in HIV and teen pregnancy happens as a result of PP getting shut down. The left will have PLENTY of ammo to strike back with. ESPECIALLY if the GOP drags their feet on funding the efforts to shut these new problems down.

There's still a demand for abortion and there's a demand for fetal tissues. With states placing more expensive restriction on abortions clinics, big money, for profit mega corporations like Pfizer, Merck, et al, will step in and fill the gap. Then, you'll have big pharma abortion clinics siphoning baby body parts, with assembly line precision, to their own labs to sell off for high profit.

Big business wins! F# the little guy, whether he's pro-life or pro-choice.

Where there's a will, there's a way. I wish conservatives would get that through their heads for this issue. I'm not sure why making any of this illegal is suddenly supposed to "fix" the problem. To me, it looks like it is just going to make even more problems while making the existing problem much worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ummm, what did you expect PP to say about it?

Did ACORN ever admit they did anything wrong?

Has Hillary ever admit to anything either even thought she's been caught in lie after lie? What about Obama?

Well PP is certainly more believable and has more credibility than some random pro-life organization that has roots in another pro-life organization that attempts to do similar video sting campaigns that try to show PP doing and admitting to things that they don't do.

If you are going to go that route, please remember PP has its roots in white supremacy and eugenics...

Actually, no it doesn't have its roots in white supremacy. That is a lie invented by the right. Its history in eugenics is also distorted since the eugenics it was involved in was just the popular and mainstream science of the day. That's like trying to say that scientists in this day and age are evil because they believe in DNA. You should probably go open a real history book, not one written by pro-life activists.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Krazysh0t and others,

LOL LOL LOL Krazysh0t...your posts just get more and more desperate in your attempts to play good cop bad cop or your version of divide and conquer...Hegelian dialectic....creating bad guys to support your pet theories, fears and insecurities.

To do this you have to divide the boards and make bad guys out of the posters here. No problem by me..I just point it out to the readers here.

Watch this..in lack of logic and reason..on your part while trying to look like the moral high ground..

I think there would be a VERY strong backlash from the left if that happened. The GOP may lose the female demographic votes for the next generation+. Not that they had that market covered to begin with, but it may cause them to lose more of that support. Just wait until the increase in HIV and teen pregnancy happens as a result of PP getting shut down.

PP is about votes..on the public purse. I have been saying that for years now. And the left keeps hammering women's victimization...as a constant drum beat. People are getting tired of it and other cause celebs which try to create bad guys out of anyone who disagrees with the lefts programs on the public purse. Their constant trying to create bad guys out of people just going about their daily business.
In case you missed it here Krazysh0t and others too...there is a backlash from people on the left on this issue..not just on the right. Please tell the whole story...not just your carefully manicured version.

Increase in HIV and teen pregnancy if Planned Parenthood gets shut down. Good grief...they are giving condoms away and on the public purse in Junior high school...today and into high schools. What on earth does planned parenthood have to do with teens getting pregnant?? Like I said...you have to create bad guys and more "Victims" and "Victim mentality " to support your causes as an SJW. You have to do this ..you cannot change your spots...and then you post to those replying in the same vein. Good cop/bad cop. It gets predictable after awhile.

Here you do it again...

Actually, no it doesn't have its roots in white supremacy. That is a lie invented by the right. Its history in eugenics is also distorted since the eugenics it was involved in was just the popular and mainstream science of the day. That's like trying to say that scientists in this day and age are evil because they believe in DNA. You should probably go open a real history book, not one written by pro-life activists.

Here you do it again...simply because anyone thinking..knows it is not the duty or obligation of the pro life people to write or re write the history books. What are you trying to do in obfuscation here?? Very slippery of you.
Again..good cop/bad cop.
I notice you do not clarify for us the real politically correct translation of what Margret Sanger stated in her writings. Will you please properly translate her quotes for us. Most of us are way to to uneducated to understand what she wrote much less find it written anywhere.

Be very careful about science Krazysh0t..very careful. For science will sell it's very soul as well as the souls of other to the highest bidder. How do I know that ....The Communists believe heavily in science and still do. So to the Muslims as well as the Radical Muslims..as both of these groups spread their versions of "Democide " among their own people via science..and spread it to others as well.

Politics is scientific in the way and manner it attempts to spread its lies and deceit...and I mean both political parties here. So too the news media shilling for them and even...like you..obfuscating this topic in shilling for votes and power...by your own admission above.
Politics...good cop/bad cop.

People who can think for themselves can see this taking place on this topic or any other which might jeopardize votes..and by this ..jeopardize power....to obtain the offices across this land.

People will make up their own mind on this topic...you are doing good cop/bad cop ..in order to do damage control here.
Bait and switch...and attempting to limit and control the conversation and debate points like the left often tries to do.
You are getting caught..while trying to put the onus off on others.

People are not buying into it...they can think for themselves on this topic.

PP got caught here...just like Acorn got caught years ago by camera crews..and they too tried to kill the messenger and limit the news media coverage when they got caught.

We are seeing a re run here. Just different players..but the same pattern. Many people today have forgotten all about when Acorn got caught some years ago. I have not.

Someone high up knows votes are at stake here..and must do damage control..while putting the onus off on others for what has happened.

My .02,
Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

PP got caught here...

Got caught doing what, not breaking any laws?

Look, all that happened is that a lot of people got educated. They learned, many for the first time, that women who get abortions have the option of donated the remains to science. They learned about stem cell research and therapies, among other things. They learned that good can even come from abortions.

edit on 29-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

PP got caught here...

Got caught doing what, not breaking any laws?

Look, all that happened is that a lot of people got educated. They learned, many for the first time, that women who get abortions have the option of donated the remains to science. They learned about stem cell research and therapies, among other things. They learned that good can even come from abortions.

LOL LOL LOL....Wow!!!

Ok...if you say so. I reckon that explains the backlash from both people on the left and the right.
Spin control...minimizing...

ahhh..ok...lets try .."Gaslighting"

Trying to show that people who disagree are insane..uneducated....know no history...or a plethora of other guilt blame techniques. Therefore their concerns have no validity..they can be ignored and discounted as being less than considered or lower on the concern spectrum...they are guilty of some moral and ethical trespass for their beliefs.

The short version of this is Spin.

Standard operating procedure.
Standard SJW techniques.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 30-8-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Gaslighting? I think your being hyperbolic! But, saying that's certainly NOT gaslighting! What CMP, and their so called "pro-life" cronies, are doing to Planned Parenthood is though!

It seems, from reading these threads and judging by people reactions, that a lot of people were unaware that women were donating their aborted remains, and that there is medical research and therapeutic business that centers around those donations. SHOCKING!

Seems, people think that companies like Pepsi are adding aborted fetal parts to their soda, which is completely ignorant and false. These people had no concept of breakthroughs in stem cell research and it potential for saving lives, all kinds of lives.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

When People began to realize the extent to which this was being done....and the motivations..and on the public purse...both on the left and right...they recoiled at it.

This is being done on the public purse and most of it has been kept from the public view...and for a good reason. They knew that if it was made public...the people would recoil and put the funds in jeopardy.

But remember..this is for science...the holy of holies..holy ground Highlander!!

The Nazis believed greatly in science and incorporated science in many of their control methods over populations.

So too the Muslims today including ISIS..and they are.. like many scientific nations..incorporating "Democide" in the natinos they conquer...death by ones own government. They are obviously killing as many if not more Muslims as they are the Infidel. Thus the heavy migrations from out of Muslim nations into Europe..an Exodus if you like.

So too the Communist nations. Democide.

I just love science and how we can justify anything and everything for science..the new religion.

Some people are beginning to question this about science as more and more of these cracks for power and votes appear via independent investigators. Because it certainly will not come out in the main stream of the media. They will try to spin it.

The latest spin on science is that many of the studies financed by governments cannot be reproduced. I was not surprised by this revelation.

GAslilghting...making the people who question this new "scientific" method/template..appear insane...lacking in certain moral and ethical principles...not worthy of consideration or an opposing view. To make them out to be less than what they are.

The media, politics, and public education have been heavily engaged in Gaslighting for years...today this falls under the heading of the blame game and or PC...political correctness.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This is being done on the public purse and most of it has been kept from the public view...and for a good reason.

No it's not, you're either mistaken or deliberately spreading lies. Abortions are not tax funded, except for rape and incest.

The rest of your post is just as much ignorant nonsense!

Pro-lifer are the the "Gaslighters"! They're the ones picketing and screaming out in front of Planned Parenthood clinics, and at the homes of doctors, nurses and mere admin employees, making their phone numbers and addresses public, bombing and shooting abortion clinics and threaten the lives of workers.

They're the ones making inflammatory and deceitful videos. They''re the ones starting threads in order to condemn pro-choicers, and they're the ones trying to outlaw abortion, birth control and fetal stem cell research.

edit on 31-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yes, the pro-lifers are gaslighting the rest of us by trying to make us out to be heartless and evil because we "kill cute little chubby-cheeked babies" (talk about your spin!), and telling us we are whores because we "won't keep our legs closed" (even if we are just having sex with our boyfriends and husbands).

There is no worse gaslighting than what the fundamentalists do to the rest of us.
edit on 31-8-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yes, the pro-lifers are gaslighting the rest of us by trying to make us out to be heartless and evil because we "kill cute little chubby-cheeked babies" (talk about your spin!), and telling us we are whores because we "won't keep our legs closed" (even if we are just having sex with our boyfriends and husbands).

There is no worse gaslighting than what the fundamentalists do to the rest of us.

Planned Parenthood is heavily funded through the government..ie...public monies.

And kaylaluv..how or when a woman chooses to open or close her legs is her business...you needn't try all the drama and victimization with me because it does not work. Nor does guilt programming and guilt manipulations/politics.

It does get wolfie when one has seen a lot of it.

I do not think highly of people who's main claim to life is their sex and sexuality. That is a no brainer. For people are so much more than sex and sexuality. One would not get that reading many of the drama posts here on ATS and particularly in the Relationship section.

And yes...people on both the left and right are recoiling at what has been revealed about Planned Parenthood on the public purse.

And Windword,

Here this..

They're the ones making inflammatory and deceitful videos. They''re the ones starting threads in order to condemn pro-choicers, and they're the ones trying to outlaw abortion, birth control and fetal stem cell research.

You left out something for which many drama types are want to do for political reasons..ie..biases...

You left out "On the public purse."

Why do many people always leave that part out?? Could it be entitlement thinking??? Entitlement thinking on the public purse...supported for votes???

Orangetom

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You left out "On the public purse."

Why do many people always leave that part out??

Because it's NOT on the "PUBLIC PURSE".

HYDE AMENDMENT

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join