It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you could choose a super power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i would choose unlimited telekinetic powers

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree with Kokashin (Hope I spelt it right?) in regards to the immortality superpower. I have never been able to understand why anyone would want to live forever, there is so little upside and so much downside to it. Around 70 years is plenty for me.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hands down...Rouge of the X-men. I could steal all your powers if I wanted to....though I'd have to kill you in the proccess. Still, would be the ultimate in my mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Being able to tell when someones lying would be a pretty cool power, too, not sure if it would be a 'super power' as such. He could be Lie-DetectorMan...!

[edit on 23-12-2005 by shorty]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

Then again that Jedi mind trick is pretty cool too.

PC, would all knowledge cover Jedi power too???

Cause if it did then I could be a Care Bear, and then my life long dream would be complete.

Abraham

lol no because care bears and jedis arnt real

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Okay, how about having the power of Q? (Remember, from Star Trek, TNG) He pretty much had it all, and STILL wasn't God...but what the heck, eh?

Yeah...that'll do it.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
have you guys ever played the game Second sight, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

i wouldl like to have the powers that you had in the game.

telekenisis
empathy/charm
pyrokeniss ( controlling fire)
remot viewing
astral projection
healing
psi blast
mind drain ( makes heads explode)
mind control
aura view

if i had that then i would dress in tights and have a big s on my chest.

THe mind is the ultimate weapon.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If I could, I'd want to be able to have powers like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable (I love that movie...)

Alot of people already have the ability to read others like that... myself being one of them, but the pictures aren't as vivid and definite. The "unbreakable" part would be awesome, though... you could be a normal person in your everyday life and blend with the other sheep in the herd, but when the need arises you could totally kick some butt doing what had to be done!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Powers of a Super Saiyjin for me you wouldnt need anything else No Marvel hero is even in the same league.....sept maybe magneto but even he would get pwned:-)

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah that would be nice to have the powers of a super saiyan, either that or telekenisis would be my choice.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yea being a sayan/ super sayan would rock...lol... so much power at my finger tips.

also didnt goku have tk powers cuz i remember him using it in one episode to take water out of a glass or something and then chi chi came into his room and he lost concentration and all the water spilled on him.

man i wanna see the old episodes again.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
transporting to other places in physical form.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would like to control energy

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
all goku he had that instant transmision power.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder if this is possible? Earlier, I mentioned the "gift of gab". How about this?:

The power to get your own way in this universe!

You need some lottery cash? DONE! (Maybe not the jackpot, but enough to impress your friends and family, every time you play!) You need a babe on your arm for Saturday night? DONE! (Maybe not Lindsey Lohan, but close enough...and SHE asks YOU out first!) You need snow for a ski vacation next week? DONE! (Maybe just one or two feet above normal.) You need your favorite Football team turned into winners? DONE! (At least for most of the season...and the playoffs!) Getting sick? No PROBLEM! (You'll heal up in one-fourth the average time!)

Nothing flashy and spectacular...just enough!

[edit on 16-1-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think my super power is the ability to make people feel uncomfortable.
heh-heh Heh...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i would choose infinity as time would never end and as the topic came up on this it would again somewhere in infinity, hince i would have all options and avenues open to me in infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay, I gotta ask this. What are some of the Grosser superpowers?

The ability to peel yourself like a Tangerine comes to mind REAL quick! What else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join