It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Mayan Long Count End Date? June 3rd, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have come up with a theory that I believe the Mayan Long Count end date actually happens on June 3rd, 2016.

My theory and research will be shared shortly.

It is a puzzle and a code, and I would like to see if someone can debunk my theory.

Stay tuned!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neutrinostargate

Commenting to review and see how this "theory" turns out.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sweet thats my birthday!!! 2016 gunna be a big year for me. i doubt anything bad will happen. my psychic said id die in march of the year 2075.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And I just realized I posted something back in 2011 related to this date/timeframe of June 3rd-6th, 2016! This was on my old handle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew something was up with this date/time period!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Commenting to review and see how this "theory" turns out.

The theory makes sense, but you have to be familiar with the Mayan calendar and how it works.

But check out my old thread I just posted from 2011 that mentions June 3rd, 2016.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh for gods sake give it a rest

2012 has come and gone

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I will just wait till June 4 to debunk your theory

edit on 4-8-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Haha, funny! But I bet you can't even remotely try to disprove my theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutrinostargate
And I just realized I posted something back in 2011 related to this date/timeframe of June 3rd-6th, 2016! This was on my old handle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew something was up with this date/time period!

I saw the significance over 4 years ago. Now more and more people are coming out talking about this June 3rd, 2016 time period. There is a perfect grand cross alignment at this time.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Planetary alignment 06/03/2016

Is this yours? Because if it isn't, someone else out there is thinking along the same lines as you are. I'm curious to see what you come up with, personally, so I'll be staying tuned.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Planetary alignment 06/03/2016

Is this yours? Because if it isn't, someone else out there is thinking along the same lines as you are. I'm curious to see what you come up with, personally, so I'll be staying tuned.

Nope that is not mine, but I have seen that link before.

And other people are seeing the same thing as me, that I saw over 4 years ago. Here is another link for someone else about this date:

canadianmoneyforum.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And here is this too!

kabbalastrology.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
everyone knows that 12/21/2012 is going to happen, that was just the wrong exact day.. its coming.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intunewithmyself
everyone knows that 12/21/2012 is going to happen, that was just the wrong exact day.. its coming.

The clue is December 21, 2012 (Gregorian) is actually June 3rd, 2016 using the Haab Mayan Calendar.

To calculate the true end date we shouldn't be using the Gregorian Calendar but the Mayan Haab Calendar.
edit on 4-8-2015 by neutrinostargate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There's no denying it, 2016 is already shaping to be a HUGE year. Possibly planetary change can take place (good bad you decide).

I have been told by a locally reputable psychic (back in 2010 when I had my year read) that 2016 is a year of great change. Personally I have a theory that one key difference is that the elections will be put off or be completely different than the entirety of American history.

I wouldnt doubt it & Ancient knowledge has been so heavily suppressed its a code for our dormant minds to understand; a puzzle. An example of how "sleepy" we had become. Time to wake up! The cosmic clock is surely changing.

edit on 4-8-2015 by survival because: grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't have any software that can predict alignments and I'm not sure it would be helpful to me if I did, but there is a date before that (this year, actually) I am trying to find additional info on. If I am right (I really hope I'm not..you just have no idea how much I really hope that), there will be an event that will possibly be a catalyst for something else...for something to be put into play. I am very curious to see if it will be in any way connected to what you're referring to.

edit on 31345America/ChicagoTue, 04 Aug 2015 17:34:13 -050031pm31215America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: oops

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I don't have any software that can predict alignments and I'm not sure it would be helpful to me if I did, but there is a date before that (this year, actually) I am trying to find additional info on. If I am right (I really hope I'm not..you just have no idea how much I really hope that), there will be an event that will possibly be a catalyst for something else...for something to be put into play. I am very curious to see if it will be in any way connected to what you're referring to.

I am interested in hearing more.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I'm very familiar with it as I think many of us are on here.

I'm actually interested because I thought along the same line you're thinking. Georgian VS. Haab.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I'm very familiar with it as I think many of us are on here.

I'm actually interested because I thought along the same line you're thinking. Georgian VS. Haab.

You have huh? You have thought along the same lines as me?

You see, Dec. 21st, 2012 (Gregorian calendar) is actually the same day as Dec. 8th, 2012 using the Julian calendar, and it is the same day as June 3rd, 2016 using the Haab Calendar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join