It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Dark secrets of the Catholic Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is a disturbing talk given by a former nun about the dark side of the Catholic church. If this is true I hope it get's more coverage and something is done to stop it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The Jesuit members of Catholic Church are the real anti-christ described in the Bible (Rome period).

The only dought involves whether or not Obama has been directed to perform their evil deeds...such as push gay agenda hard.

Need any more proof?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

So the gay agenda is evil?

Lol.

That's all I have to say to that.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

The Jesuit members of Catholic Church are the real anti-christ described in the Bible (Rome period).

The only dought involves whether or not Obama has been directed to perform their evil deeds...such as push gay agenda hard.

Need any more proof?

What a brilliant expose on everything that the truth is NOT. And your 'proof' is equally as brilliant.
edit on 8/2/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

One thing has always worried me about god and his flock, i get the feeling, (what a feeeliiing!) Sorry)

that every crime gods forgives, makes him/it/she/shemale/manbearpig, a greater god,
so if i steal something, and god forgives me, he is like, yeah, i am cool,
but when i make some hideous crime, and he forgives me, then he is like, Haallelujah! praise be, praise be, supercockstar.

And this ladies and gentlemen, worries me. Is he saying something nasty, between the lines, literally?
edit on 2-8-2015 by solve because: supercockstar lol

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So the gay agenda is evil?

Lol.

That's all I have to say to that.

Nice defleaction...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nice deflection...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Deflection? How was that a deflection? To say that just because a certain group of people that you don't understand want to be treated as equal, that means they're evil is totally ignorant.

Sorry other people have different tastes than you, that doesn't mean they're evil though. Maybe you're evil.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 8/2/2015 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Off-topic and not worth it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: angeldoll

Nice deflection...

Not really. Someone would have to make a valid point I wanted to conceal before I would stoop that low. None of that applies to your post. It's essentially hogwash. Jesuits are the anti-Christ, The President is evil, gay people are evil, you know just your typical run of the mill hogwash from someone who can't back up any of the absurd and downright silly allegations.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am not sure I would call it the dark side of the Catholic church, more so, the dark side of humanity. Unfortunately such people try to get positions in which they have access to children so the church has always been a target for them. Think today you have to be at least 18 to join a convent so we shouldn't see any more abuse of children at the hands of sexually depraved carers.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Wow.

Need any more proof?

To prove you're incompatible with sense? Not really.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Looks like about forty minutes are missing from the vid you linked.

Here is a longer one: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ANyone who follows catholic church doctrine to th eletter needs to re examine their views. COnsidering they apply th e OT rules to Gentiles such as they are to modern christianity,when its no t applicable to modern christians,and also tithing.....you guys really need to smarten up. You are to give because you want to nto because your priest and or fellow parishioners pressure you to do so and then its what you CAN SPARE not th efirst 10 percent.

The pope has some rackett going on.

join