It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok....new idea on why UFO don't make clear contact

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

I SINCERELY hope no sentient mind anywhere, ever, would consider ramming anything at all while at v>C

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why ? Would the universe freeze ? Would the holographic simulation collapse ? Lol just kidding...
I meant some idiot woudl say ''lets take this brand new free ship and do something stupid with it''..i think there would always be killswitches built into anything man kind could be given as a gift so as to not start behaving like brats and start a galactic war or something...
So the ''they wouldn't trust us'' flies out the window....i wonder that's keeping them back.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm pretty positive there RedNorps out there somewhere, living in crowded, trailer-shaped ships, drinking Artificial Light, and yelling 'Hey, Bezfril, watch this!'

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't they come from our own mantle anyway?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well if we look at history such as the battle of los angeles (assuming there really was a ufo in the sky) they fired upon it! lol if they are watching us, would you reveal yourself looking at the state our world is in? i know i wouldnt..id stay as far away as possible.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

My point exactly

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Personally I usually believe that the beings involved are examining us over the long term. They have no intentions of doing any open public contact because we are considered like wild animals in their eyes. Sure we want to argue that we are sentient but in the eyes of these beings we are about as intelligent as ants for example.

However sometimes I think that the tests being done are not long term experimentation but that due to either a glitch in programming or lack of orders due to the ones giving the orders not sending further commands these beings/machines can't go any further with us.

Perhaps their civilization died out or something happened that stopped them from giving further orders but it would explain why they do the same things over and over with no change.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I would expect that being an advanced scientific civilisation any possible contact with more primitive worlds has laws of contact,who knows?

There are clearly advanced craft being flown in our skies but we may have that ability already and it's being kept from the public for whatever reasons

The only possible angle we have about off world life forms comes in the accounts of the many abductions noted globally and sightings of these beings near their craft ect ect

One could push aside a majority of the abduction cases as dreams,or fabrications for dubious reasons but there might be a sliver of truth in a few accounts and if that's the case then contact has been made

So it comes down to this,do you believe in some of the abductions?

I have heard many stories like most on this site that our governments know about other species coming here and are in talks with them,but these stories can't be proved

Perhaps if they are in contact with our so called leaders and their inner circle of power player men their existence is kept a secret for reasons unknown

We are a pretty barbaric race,primitive thugs who can achieve the pinnacle of greatness with music and arts perhaps it's going to take them many years to fully understand the way we are?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why would it take them years to understand us ? they've probably evolved from some mammal or fish...so they've went through tribes,fighting, wars, conspiracies, wars, govs, civil wars, etc...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When you observe a strange bug you've never seen, do you slowly try to get it used to the thought of you with the eventual goal of trying to establish contact?

Does it not seem more like a convenient excuse for why aliens haven't contacted us?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Perhaps they have concern with-
Religious practices and worship of many masses and they don't want to destabilize the planets religious groups with their presence.
Political systems that manage and in some regions Control masses ignorantly and they do not understand how a species attacks itself (still).
Sciences & technologies that may destabilize the planet and or their well being.

Awaiting SPECIES MATURITY? For if a species still hates itself via -racism or oppressions HOW CAN THEY REALLY LEARN TO LOVE OTHERS UNLIKE THEM?

So maybe they are in contact with those who manage the Entertainment-social-political-scientific and military interest Pyramid schemes and are slowly leaking data through movies and sighting to prepare the masses for contact. It could be they have done this before in the ancient past and KNOW how humanity and or other CREATOR Creations can loose control associated with the belief systems and are taking more time now.

Hopefully however there is no timer associated with their presence due to exterior condition changes where they need mankind to get it together in order to salvage and or save more.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 8/3/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think it would take a long time for us to get used to the idea that their are probable inster-stellar powers out there, that easily could easily dwarf all the Militaries of all the nations put together, and that just from a political standpoint.

Especially if they have been around from ether the dawn, or just long enough to seem that way screwing everyone's vibe .

That or they could be time travelers from some seriously insane, extremely distant future, and that them being here ether could have serious repercussions for them, which they probably already thought about it....Or in future tense, going too.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When they finally make contact.
No one will believe there real.
They will think it's a stunt.

Pore aliens will have no one belive them
They will give up and go home.
Maybe they have gone already!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well it's been like 68 years since they possibly lost a ship in Roswell....you'd think they want it back or something as a side note.
So 60 years about at a minimum...surely they can process a lot of info in that time and realize that a bunch of tech could do much more good than harm.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

They would seem to be smart enough to allow human government to keep up the façade of being in ultimate control. Think of the consequences otherwise. Cant just make a big public challenge, in front of the world population, to world governments. Cant undermine and then control without folks knowing and realizing it with a direct action and confrontation. At least for "aliens".

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Interesting topic:
So UFO/et :
- avoid direct contact
- don't land in public spaces in daylight
- don't take over terrestrial broadcast
- basically avoid disclosure

There may be more than one spices of Aliens and none could or should make direct contact with all humans? Universal Laws – An alliance among them, maybe they have rules to avoid conflict/war in the skies. I am not even sure we are seen as humans, but an uncivilized creatures that are worse than the beautiful animals we are killing. Maybe we are seen as a fungus that is slowly taking over earth and killing it, or a virus or plague.

My questions are:
- Why should they show themselves to all of us?
- Why would humans be so special as to try to communicate with us?
- We fight with our brothers, neighbors, soulmates, why would they bother?
- We are selfish as a species? We have no consideration for our house, we don’t take care of the animals, we are killing our oceans and smoking our skies (we are an embarrassment as a spices)
- We know the answers and are to selfish, lazy, and greedy, to clean our actions, and
- We still have the nerve to blame everything but ourselves.
- But you are probably right they are waiting for us to exterminate ourselves to finally land, clean our mess, and take over the house. I am not being negative, I'm being honest..

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
- mind control
- mind control
- mind control

They can only use us.

They are time travellers.
Sync time and space with our body movements
To not alter history in specific ways.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I always here alot about how the aliens are in control of disclosure. I think if such a think as aliens does exist, yeah they would ultimatly decide if it's worth their time to get involved in our affairs.
I don't believe any of the current governments of the world have a clue what's really going on. Maybe in the past something was spoken about at a high level, like the 60's & 70's.
Once a president or Prime Minister finishes their terms, they're a civilian again, sort of. There would be no need to tell them that aliens exist. Whoever is higher than them would know this already.

Serious question. If you were a space faring alien race, would you land on this planet?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Here is how I look at it. Your capable of traveling between the stars or between dimensions. You stumble across earth and look down at humanity as a whole.

Would you make contact?

Would you try and make contact with an ant colony?

Only if said ant colony had something to offer would you make contact.
We are being observed but not contacted.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If ET is observing us, I imagine we would be comparable their Kardashian/ Survivor series.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join