It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden family jet crashes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparently a bid laden family owned jet has crashed in Britain. At least four dead.
Wow...karma much?

edit on 31-7-2015 by Midnight4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Man, read throug that article and I took away one thing... Don't fly with a bin Ladin.. Several flight incidents in their past.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I thought the same thing, I don't know much about the bin laden family, are they supporters of terrorism? Frankly I don't know, but my first reaction is not sympathy.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Poor cars. I feel really sad for their owners.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnight4444

I'm not too sure, it's a construction dynasty if I'm not mistaken?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

From what I read it is a car auction place, so hopefully these were unsold vehicles.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not supporting them, but that is one BIG and extended family. A vendetta like that would take a very long time.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Were any of there close business friends like the Bush's onboard?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

I'm not too sure, it's a construction dynasty if I'm not mistaken?

You are correct. The jet, an Embraer Phenom 300 was owned by Salem Aviation, an affiliate of the family construction business in Jeddah.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Do they get a "proper Muslim burial at sea "?

...... *COUGH*

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is worrying, and I mean the response to this is worrying.

Do you people really think that four people who shared a name with a terrorist somehow "deserve" to die in a plane crash, because of the actions of their relative?

You don't even know how distant these relatives might actually be, they could be second cousins, and you glory in their death because their nutty cousin was a terrorist?

How shallow of thought does a person have to be to believe that someone deserves to die because of the actions of someone else?

And, FYI, the Bin Laden family disowned Osama publicly after 9/11, repeatedly condemning his actions and basically damning him to an eternity in hell, but you wouldn't know that, because to your simple minds their entire family are terrorists, much like you think all Muslims are terrorists, right?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
Man, read throug that article and I took away one thing... Don't fly with a bin Ladin.. Several flight incidents in their past.

Only two incidents, including this one, I believe.
That's hardly a "several" incidents in their past, and it's not actually surprising given that that fly all around the world for business in private planes just like the one which crashed in this incident.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Are people really making jokes about this deaths just because they share a family name with someone that had extremist ideals?

Or is it just because they are rich and all rich people deserve to die?

Disgusting.... People on ATS used to have a brain.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syllar
Are people really making jokes about this deaths just because they share a family name with someone that had extremist ideals?

I'm pretty sure it's not just because he had extremist ideals.

Maybe it's because we don't believe they hated him and where the hell did he get all his millions from anyway?

I hope they burn ...........

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Why does cnn use this story and then follow with the new Taliban leader video? I clicked a link to "bin laden plane crashed" and halfway thru I'm listening to the new Taliban leader? Cmon man
edit on 1-8-2015 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

He was a millionaire long before starting Al Qaeda, the difficult part was bringing people to his cause, after that it was a business.

Apparently many crusades started like that.... "We belive that what we belive is better than what they belive, let's burn them!"

Ow... and if the reports are true, they did burn, see the images?

Edit: Just to say that i don't mind a single bit about what people think is the true story.... but the fact is, no one here knew this people, so i hope people can stay objective in the repercussions of this incident, instead of pseudo vendettas.
edit on st15SaturdaySaturdaypmSat, 01 Aug 2015 13:14:09 -0500 by Syllar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The conspiracy mind might think that one of these ladies who perished was going to reveal something....

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

RIP. I'm no expert, but a nose down attitude, low speed and flaps in such a position can't be a particularly good recipe.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: Syllar

Maybe it's because we don't believe they hated him and where the hell did he get all his millions from anyway?

So with zero evidence and knowing nothing of those people you wish for them to "burn' wow.

You do know how Al Qaeda came about right? the money that started it all? What do these dead have to do with that. he came from a huge Family, so if you commit crimes people need wish death on every relative you have?

Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, told the House of Commons that Al Qaeda was unquestionably a product of Western intelligence agencies. Mr. Cook explained that Al Qaeda, which literally means an abbreviation of “the database” in Arabic, was originally the computer database of the thousands of Islamist extremists, who were trained by the CIA and funded by the Saudis, in order to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan.

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 1-8-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Osama's wealth from his family was taken away when he turned to terrorism. Al Qaeda was run on a shoestring budget with a small amount of money from middle eastern countries. They also got a lot of weapons, training, and money which they spent slowly (and invested to get ongoing income) from the US to fight the Soviets.

So where did his post terrorist millions come from? Reagan mostly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join