It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Blackbushe Airport car auction , Hampshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It appears to be a tragic accident at the moment but initial reports say 4 people were on board the light aircraft as it appeared to nose dive into the car auction , police have said the number of casualties is unknown at present.

Eyewitnesses said the light aircraft burst into flames on impact when it crashed at Blackbushe Airport just after 15:00 BST.
South East Coast Ambulance Service initially tweeted there were four casualties, but later said the number of injured people was unconfirmed.
British Car Auctions in Farnham said its Yateley warehouse was evacuated.

"I could see the plume of smoke waving from about five miles away and was hoping it was just a car fire rather than an aircraft accident."
"Apparently the aircraft was landing and just didn't stop.
"At the end of the runway there is a car park, because the airport is used for car auctions, and it's gone into there."
Nathan Greenwood, who was in his car at the A30 roundabout at the time of the crash, said he saw "intense smoke" as police blocked off the road.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 31-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Daily Mail reports that it was a Ben Laden family jet, pilot and three passengers dead.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Family members of Osama Bin Laden were on board a private jet which crashed in Hampshire on Friday, the Saudi Arabian embassy in the UK has said.

I would have thought ATS ers would have been all over this.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yes, Osama Bin Laden's stepmother and sister were on the plane.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow. The misses said straight away "there's one for a conspiracy theory"

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Ironic....

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The Daily Mail reports that it was a Ben Laden family jet, pilot and three passengers dead.

Why the hell are we letting his family fly into the UK?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Coincidence?
I would imagine that any small private jet plane which crashes is likely to have someone 'famous' rich or powerful inside it. This time it was relatives of a terrorist, next one could be the boss of a big pharma company.

...and if the people who died in the crash had nothing to do with terrorism then basic sympathy to the family, but I didn't know them so I don't really care. How many other people died in the world yesterday?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why not ? , they disowned Osama after 9/11 , if you have a terrorist in your family does that make you a terrorist ?

edit on 1-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Why not ? , they disowned Osama after 9/11 , if you have a terrorist in your family does that make you a terrorist ?

They are not UK citizens and Saudi Arabia causes nothing but trouble.

Id deny anyone a travel visa from there until they stop supporting terrorism and stoning rape victims ect.
edit on 1-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Aliensun

well seems they didnt

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I didn't know you needed to be a citizen to fly into the country.

Id deny anyone a travel visa from there.

Seriously ?
You use a broadbrush my friend.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I didn't know you needed to be a citizen to fly into the country.

Id deny anyone a travel visa from there.

Seriously ?
You use a broadbrush my friend.

I wont say Muslims as it not fair on the law abiding UK Muslim citizens.

But the ME is one huge at risk zone that one big cluster# of mess. UK would be better isolating itself from the ME.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Id deny anyone a travel visa from there until they stop supporting terrorism and stoning rape victims ect.

So which crimes are you happy to ignore when carried out by an oppressive regime? And are you prepared to blame all the citizens of that country for a law or action they probably don't agree with either?

You're a strange one.
In one thread you'll make complete sense about an issue, but then in another you'll blatantly tar an entire swathe of people with the same brush.

Coincidentally, it's often about race and nationality...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

UK would be better isolating itself from the ME.

Who do we buy oil from then fella?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

So which crimes are you happy to ignore when carried out by an oppressive regime? And are you prepared to blame all the citizens of that country for a law or action they probably don't agree with either?

You're a strange one.
In one thread you'll make complete sense about an issue, but then in another you'll blatantly tar an entire swathe of people with the same brush.

Coincidentally, it's often about race and nationality...

But how to differentiate between the innocent and the guilty in the ME? You cant which is why terrorist leak in.
Shut them out until they clean up there own shop. Right now the ME apart form a few exceptions like Jorden are doing little to nothing to crack down on the problems or even passively allowing it.

Yes there are innocent people in the ME but they are not the UK problem.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Tell Argentina to go F themselves and exploit the reserves in the Falkland as much as we can.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Lol, controversial plan, but a plan nonetheless!
If the reserves are enough to run the UK, and commercially viable, you won't hear me whining in disagreement.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Tell Argentina to go F themselves.

I believe we already told them in 82. Dont quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure they got the Memo.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The aircraft encountered a microlight on downwind, so climbed slightly, then dove for the runway. They were still at 1200 feet at 1.1 miles from the runway. They touched down most of the way down the runway. They were 40 knots over the target landing speed at the time they crossed the threshold.

The Phenom requires just over 2,000 feet to stop. At the point they touched the runway they had just over 1,400 feet of which just over 1,100 feet was usable marked runway.

www.flightglobal.com...

top topics

join