It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pocket sized, Mind Modification device, CIA loves it, uses it a lot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You better hold onto your seats for this one. You will once again be reminded why you come to ATS

I myself have been pro Russia for the last 5 years, it all started with realization that 9/11 was inside job. Little by little I turned against not only US government but began to be disgusted with average American apathy. Final nail in the coffin was creation of ISIS from "Free Syrian Army"

Because of that I started to hang out with Russian immigrants, I find them to be somewhat refreshing

This one guy I know (ex cop) told me of an old KGB trick back in the Soviet days to use RF signals to influence person's mindset locally and cause positive emotions, relaxation, "loosening of tongue" as well as greater cooperation. He told me this is not a mind control device and will certainly not work on someone hell bent on doing their thing.

But it can definitely sway someone who is flirting with cooperation or someone who doesn't have strong feelings either way.

I made a comment how that is pretty damn impressive in a bad way, AND THEN WHAT HE TOLD ME FLOORED ME

He said it was common knowledge back then that this method was stolen from the CIA during the cold war. And that CIA was using it on Russian assets like crazy with very good results.

I asked well what about the person emitting the signals, don't they get hit by these waves too, and he said yes of course but the person who is emitting it knows what the effects are and can mentally ignore it and stay in control. He said after the collapse Soviets stopped using it, but as far as he knows CIA never stopped using it.

So if you are ever talking to some government guy (god forbid you have a handler) and you feel good when you are with them, you just might be zapped to feel this way.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Where can I get the device? What is it called? Can I get it on Ebay?

I'd love to use it on some grumpy people I know! Not to make them talk, just to get them to relax and not be so tense!

Be great for me too those nights my mind won't stop and let me relax and sleep.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
very interesting. thanks for sharing. with everything out there today it really doesn't seem far fetched at all really.

though i'm sure the methods employed today have probably grown to some extent in their sophistication.

also makes total sense to me that the Russians would get/steal this technology from the CIA....of course

a reply to: grandmakdw

and seriously. i wish i had one of those things. woulda made life with my ex a bit easier...

edit on 31-7-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: justQ

Any links to this mind control device?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
All I'm gonna say here.

Search for some patents.

Google Patents
edit on 31-7-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

post em.
edit on 31-7-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS. You might be new here so let me give you some friendly advice.

If you post a claim as outrageous as what you've posted here, and all you have to offer for proof is "Some ex-KGB guy told me", it will most certainly not pass muster with the community.

Do you have any proof of your claims? Pictures, leaked documents, anything beyond a conversation?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You might wanna look a tad deeper into Russia. I'm calling this the "abbey Martin syndrome" give it enough time and russia will remind you of just how insanely crooked they are.

There's is nothing the soviets used that the Russians wouldn't be using. You say "after the collapse they stopped using it" why? They didn't stop using guns? Nukes? Russian language? Why get rid of super awesome spy gadgets?

Ask these Russian immigrants sometime about the Russian prison systems that was birthed of the gulag...makes American prisons look like summer camp. You do know Putin was in the kgb? A very "focused" member too.

If the guy cooking you burger at McDonald's took a dump on your burger and ruined your meal, would you hate every single person that works at McDonald's? That's how our government is. 911 was a very complicated day that runs much much deeper then just a simple "inside job" that's a very immature way of looking at it. Pakistan and Saudi Arabias part in 911 just gets ignored for the most part and that's a shame.

As for Isis, check out David kilcullens latest report in a magazine called "quarterly essay" . The report is called "the year of blood". Once youve read/listened To this you will much better equipped to talk on this topic.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Oh I am sorry I'll just have CIA or Russians FEDex me the evidence so that I can plaster it online for your pleasure.

Seriously ??

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hendricus G. Loos sure has some interesting patents!

www.google.com...:%22Hendricus+G.+Loos%22

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes, seriously. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

So, please provide said proof. I understand you posted this in the Skunk Works forum, which is generally where unsubstantiated claims go, but please try to respect the intelligence of the community and not expect us to just take you at your word.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
curious how some russian immigrant is privy to such information

that sounds like something anybody could make up after watching 3 xfiles episodes.

link   

He said it was common knowledge back then that this method was stolen from the CIA during the cold war. And that CIA was using it on Russian assets like crazy with very good results.

Because the Soviet system was so perfect that no-one would ever betray it out of their own free will. Hint: there is a verified pocket sized manipulator used by many intelligence services. It's called "money."

link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

So let me get this straight.

You think Russia is bad because they Stole this method from CIA, as opposed to having a problem with people who invented such diabolical little machine IN THE FIRST PLACE

and you are equating 9/11 which was the ultimate betrayal, with getting bad order at local burger joint !

Let me ask you this.

Do you think your post which lacks critical thinking, makes me more Pro USA, or makes me even more Pro Russia ?

And thanks for ISIS info, I already did my own research, don't need government connected western analysts, thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
but please try to respect the intelligence of the community

Why do you think you represent ATS community.

You are so Pro US biased, are you sure you are the one to ask me for things.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If you have absolutely no evidence to back your claim and are going to reject every helpful suggestion that other members make, why did you bother to post this silly fiction at all?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
curious how some russian immigrant is privy to such information

that sounds like something anybody could make up after watching 3 xfiles episodes.

He is older man like me, claims he was a cop in Soviet days, and that his police outfit cooperated with KGB in some areas.

People talk you know.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

He's not new.

This troll has been spamming ATS for months now.

He's just some kid in love with Putin.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: justQ

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
but please try to respect the intelligence of the community

So because I lean west with my political ideology, my criticisms are deemed invalid?

You can't dismiss a dissenting voice just because you disagree with their ideology. You dismiss a dissenting voice by offering up proof of why YOUR claim is correct. So yes, I think most of the ATS community backs me when I say "We don't believe any wild conspiracy theory just because you insist it's true"

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Because she's a long term member in good standing. She has a pretty good idea of the critical thinking skills here.

What she said had nothing to do with bias. You, on the other hand, should renounce your citizenship and move to Russia immediately. It's the only way you will ever find happiness it seems.

Note to Mods: Yes, the OP was a personal anecdote that seems designed to elicit personal remarks. If the poster rephrases it and provides some evidence it might make for a more objective thread.

Note to OP: If the Mods close this thread it will not be censorship. Try starting a new thread with something other than a vague personal anecdote.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

David killcullen is FAR from a biased source. This man has been fired several times for speaking his mind even when it's inconvenient. You can double check anything he says and there isn't even a but of shadiness surrounding it, he's very solid.

And nothing I said lacks critical thinking, your automatic assumption of an "inside job" is a lack in critical thinking,... Want me to show you?

Government says 9/11 happened this way ---- level 1------ least critical thought
Omg it was an inside job ------ level 2 ----- very little critical thought but just enough to make the thinker feel smart
we got attacked, the inside job was more like "taking a dive" and our enemies (Saudi Arabia mostly) got the surprise of their life as America got it citizens to back it and go on the war path. ---- level 3------ even more critical thought.

See ^ my breakdown doesn't lie lol. You get what I'm saying tho it's wayyy more complicated then just a simple "inside job"

And the CIA has stole all kinds of gadgets from Russia too, claim whatever you want but Russia and USA are as close to peers as you can get. In every sense of the word. In dirty politicians, gadgets, war machines, technology. Russia is and has always been a very close competitor to the U.S. Don't try to make them out to be some innocent little defensive victim using the magiks of the enemy against them... Russia is just as grimy as the next guy, Gotta be to survive

<<   2  3  4 >>

join