It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Version 2.2 (May 04, 2015)
New appointment request workflow which supports:
- Direct Scheduling with participating providers
- Appointment reschedule requests
- Appointment cancellation requests
- Appointment List and Appointment Details include location and contact phone numbers
My Health updated to include:
- New item indicators for My Health – easily see what is new in your FMH record since you last viewed it
- Create and Manage My Health Items – ability to add, edit and delete conditions, allergies, medications, immunizations and other My Health information
- Create and Manage Documents – Upload multipage documents using your device’s camera or from your photo library
originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Did you bother to find out why it needed camera permissions? It seems like people don't understand how Android permissions work....If any portion of an app requires a specific permission, it will request that permission for the entire app. 99% of the time it's nothing nefarious...I develop apps in my spare time, by the way....