It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is always in Action. Everything is an Action. There is no stillness with Life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Even when you meditate, your heart still beats. Life is always alive and in motion. Scientists say that energy is never destroyed, only changed. Life is always in action/change.

The time you spend to think negatively,
You can use to think positively.

The time you use to meditate,
You can use to laugh and appreciate.

The time you use to deny your own existence,
You can use to know you are worthy and love yourself.

Whether you think negatively or think positively, you are still taking action. There is always action. That is Life.

You are awesome and you deserve the best.

edit on 30-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Feeling a little meloncholy this morning.

Your thread gave me a moment to ponder.

And now I am starting to feel better. It's all in the mindset.

Thank you for posting this. You have made my day better.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

We sure need more of that sentiment.

Once a person figures out it is just as easy to dwell on the positive instead of the negative it will make a huge difference in one's life.

I've noticed over the many years that almost 100% of things I would worry about would never come to fruition. And in the meantime, something I never even thought about, sneaks up and bites me in the arse.

Same with good things, they usually come out of the blue as well.

So worrying about "things" is definitely an exercise in futility and also churns up a lot of stomach acid.

Life's a crap shoot! so you might as well think you are going to roll a natural.

Have a great day arpgme.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Unless you have chronic fatigue, zero thyroid produced like me, then life is all about zen, stillness is the norm!!! And deep contemplation, also a lot of right brain emphasis, so all structure goes out the window, but psi is enriched.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looks like you found an excuse not to continue meditating. Because why bother, its impossible to be still? Practicing stillness is hard at first, but if you keep it up, go through the pain of staying in the moment, the restlessness, the boredom, the excuses, the rage…

let those wash over you and by receding, discover your true self. The soul is the only still place in this fast paced world of programmed distraction.

Go back to practicing stillness. You might develop some patience, calm and clarity, too.

And all you have to do is sit there and stay in the room.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Seems like you missed the point...

a reply to: Unity_99

Keep in mind that action is not the same thing as effort.

I'm not saying to struggle or "to effort" your way through things. I'm saying even resting is an action. Even thinking is an action. Every time your heart beats, that is an action.

You are already and always in action. You can focus on positive action, even if that is just to smile, to laugh, to think positively or the negative, but either way, you are always taking action.

Peace and Joy

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Life is always in Action. Everything is an Action. There is no stillness with Life.

That's why we meditate and do breath work

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Meditation and breath-work are also actions.

This is one of the points I was making in the Original Post.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

There is always action. That is Life.

Life is happening - it is not made of things.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I didn't mention an importance of things (nouns), only energy (vibration/action/state of being).

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I know Einstein said "there is no still point in the universe".
Obviously, Mr. Einstein never spent time at the DMV.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What you are never moves.
You can check this for yourself.
When you are in car and the car is moving and you are sat in it - in your experience are you moving? Look out the window of the car and notice that it is the scenery, the environment, that is moving - you are not.
You are always at the centre of experience - you may see hands moving but where you are seeing from is not moving - it is the scenery that changes.
What is appearing is moving but you never move (in your experience) - generally this is not noticed.

There has to be stillness and motion together, to create the idea of time.

If the greatest god is the stillness all the motions add up to, then we must ineluctably be included.
A. R. Ammons

edit on 30-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen - that stillness becomes a radiance.
Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman believes you have to learn to be still but stillness does not have to be learned - just recognized, noticed. When it is noticed, recognized there will be the rest you always desired - a peace that surpasses all understanding.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would say in worldly life the constant is change, not action.
No action is an action of no action.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There has to be stillness and motion together, to create the idea of time.

According to the understanding of science at this point. In reality, everything is energy, and energy is always flowing. Time does not exist. All of the multiverse, all possible states of past, present, and future, exists Now. Your vibration/attitude/beliefs/perceptions determine the now that you see.

You are not a slave of chaos. The power to create your own life is within you, and you already are using it even if you think you are not.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Time does not exist. All of the multiverse, all possible states of past, present, and future, exists Now. Your vibration/attitude/beliefs/perceptions determine the now that you see.

I know time does not exist and that is why I wrote that stillness and motion create the IDEA of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You are not a slave of chaos. The power to create your own life is within you, and you already are using it even if you think you are not.

There is no you that can do. You are the still seeing aspect of the present. The present appearance moves but what you are does not.

It is like the tv screen - it does not move - it is always present - it stays where it is even though the image appearing on it is moving.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm not a TV screen. I'm a show, and even if the TV breaks, my show still continues.

top topics

join