It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an American I am on Russian side, tell me I am wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I am retired Dentist, American, and I root for Russia, I see myself equal to 1930s German seeing something wrong with rise of 3rd reich

USA agencies with primarily the CIA, is guilty of
Drug running,
Slavery trafficking which includes children as sex slaves
Kidnaping
Torture
Murder (even poisoning Cuban milk supply for school kids to create a panic)
Sabotage
Lying about, well pretty much anything.
9/11

But wait, aren’t these things history ? Well lets take a look at the present.
After bombing Libya, US wanted to bomb Syria next. Putin stepped in and said no, you will not. (because Syria allows Russia a naval base there)

3 months after that Free Syrian Army Appeared (rebels/separatists), USA congress allowed Obama to give 500 million in MONEY and WEAPONS
Canada gave 90 million
UK gave around 120 million
Turkey gave around 30 million……….in total NATO countries gave almost a billion

6 months after that, FSA (free Syrian army) somehow dissolved into next to nothing

And ISIS appeared numbered at the time 20 000 fighters rolling across Iraq

EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD KILLED BY ISIS….WAS KILLED BY USA

Wanna talk about the bullets, or wanna talk about the guy firing bullets, ISIS are bullets, they would not exist if it wasn’t for USA planners and western bankers overall.

CHINA
---------------------------------------

Chinese do primarily business influence and takeover. NOT military.

You can point out how they are extending a few islands and building airports on them

But I can point out that US military has 700 bases around the world. China has 3-4

Sorry, but China has nothing and has DONE NOTHING compared to USA and NATO

Sure you can talk about Tibet, or Falon Gong, how they are suppressing their own people

if Chinese as people are sick and tired of their commie government, then let them rise up and overthrow them

I don’t see China bombing other countries,

Or trying to install communist government in other countries, the Korean and Vietnamese thing was 50 years ago.
What have they done lately as a military power ?

Chinese strategy overall is, I am not going to kill you, I am going to BUY YOU

Is that bad ? Yes that is bad, but it sure keeps the body count and number of crying mothers to a minimum compared to USA

------------------------------
RUSSIA

They say they found Russian submarine in waters of Finland or Sweden, it was all over western news, they say they found Putin’s submarine.

Turns out it was a 100 year old sub at the time of Russian Czar or something.

Western news say that Ukrainian conflict killed about 15 000 people

Russian news say the conflict killed 7000 people counting both sides.

Is Russian support for rebels/separatists a bad thing ?

Sure, but is Victoria Nuland’s 5 billion dollars invested in Ukrainian NGOs to cause overthrow of government equally as bad.

I would say it is worse. And they do this to other countries as well not just Ukraine

Do you see Russians trying to turn Canada against USA ?

Do you think US would have a problem with that ?

Stalin is dead.
What he did to Ukrainians happened 70-80 years ago

What US created ISIS is doing now, is the present, 2015

What US and their tool the NATO are doing now is the PRESENT 2015

I am done with the topic of who the bad guys are.
edit on 30-7-2015 by justQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Being ethical is a personal choice no matter what nationality your labeled with.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Your English seems awfully broken for an American, comrade.

Really comrade
I am not an English major
Maybe you are ?
I made fine living fixing teeth and speaking the way I do

edit on 30-7-2015 by justQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: justQ

Just sayin'....This is a conspiracy site, after all.

And I could use a good dentist...Broke a good chunk of a tooth off a couple days ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Just sayin'....This is a conspiracy site, after all.

And I could use a good dentist...Broke a good chunk of a tooth off a couple days ago.

Probably trying to digest a 9/11 conspiracy

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok OP...I still strongly suspect that you are, in fact Russian, and working in one of the propaganda mills, (one doesn't become a dentist without going through med school, which requires a firm grasp of the English language) but I'll humor you...

Why do you feel the need to take "sides" in the first place, and what's with all the anti-U.S. rhetoric?

I'll be the last person to defend many of the things that the U.S. has done, but to say that Russia is any better is ludicrous. Both are equally awful.
edit on 7/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Enough.

The next Off Topic post discussing the POSTER and not THE INFORMATION will loose his/her posting privileges for 72hrs MINIMUM.

This is not to be taken light.

Do not respond to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Putin is a good speaker. I actually like watching his interviews. He, like any other politician, can make a hate crime out to be a comedy and vice versa though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You are wrong.

Regardless of which side you are on you are choosing sides. By choosing a side you are playing their game. By choosing the opposite side well that's treason.

Let them have their war and let it be fought by the politicians. They can pick up their guns if they want it so bad. And you of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

As a human I am on your side

these are Global concerns

not USA Russia inclusive
edit on 30-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: justQ
I am done with the topic of who the bad guys are.

Binary way of thinking. Supposed to be the most primitive one.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: justQ
I am a retired Dentist, American, and I root for Russia, I see myself equal to a 1930s German seeing something wrong with the rise of 3rd reich

USA agencies with primarily the CIA, IS??? ARE guilty of
Drug running,
Slavery trafficking which includes children as sex slaves
Kidnaping
Torture
Murder (even poisoning Cuban milk supply for school kids to create a panic)
Sabotage
Lying about, well pretty much anything.
9/11

But wait, aren’t these things history ? Well lets take a look at the present.
After bombing Libya, the US wanted to bomb Syria next. Putin stepped in and said no, you will not. (because Syria allows Russia a naval base there)

3 months after that Free Syrian Army Appeared (rebels/separatists), USA congress allowed Obama to give 500 million in MONEY and WEAPONS
Canada gave 90 million
UK gave around 120 million
Turkey gave around 30 million……….in total NATO countries gave almost a billion

6 months after that, FSA (free Syrian army) somehow dissolved into next to nothing

And ISIS appeared numbered at the time 20 000 fighters rolling across Iraq

EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD KILLED BY ISIS….WAS KILLED BY the USA

I don't care if I get a post ban for this but this person is claiming they are American but the mistakes in grammar are indicative of a non-english speaker.
I can't discuss the content when the OP is quite obviously lying.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
hmmm interesting.......

Im not a putin supporter, once KGB always KGB
edit on 7/30/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The US gave $5 billion over the course of 20+ years. In 2013 alone Russia gave $15 billion. Funny how shortly after that Yanukovych changed his mind on the EU deal and then glued the country with billions of dollars that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Yes the US isn't perfect but at least we have the opportunity to vote out our leaders every few years. Putin on the other hand acts with no oversight, has completed control over the Russian media, and has already stated term limits don't apply to him.

If we went back to 1939 would you support Hitler just because the British had a history of being imperialistic assholes?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ok OP...I still strongly suspect that you are, in fact Russian, and working in one of the propaganda mills, (one doesn't become a dentist without going through med school, which requires a firm grasp of the English language) but I'll humor you...

Why do you feel the need to take "sides" in the first place, and what's with all the anti-U.S. rhetoric?

I'll be the last person to defend many of the things that the U.S. has done, but to say that Russia is any better is ludicrous. Both are equally awful.

Alright, suspect whatever you want. Know that I suspect you to be A LOT OF THINGS

Now we can move on, I am taking sides because it is clear to me who will win this conflict. The right and the righteous.

Throughout history bad guys lose, all it takes is time. US despite it's power, will lose in the end just like Nazis lost.

This is a Right VS Wrong issue

The moral VS immoral

<<   2 >>

join