It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura and Max Blumenthal Reveal Details About Israel and Gaza That Mainstream Media Won’t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Max Blumenthal, author of “The 51 Day War: Ruin and Resistance in Gaza,” goes Off the Grid with me to discuss the 2014 Israeli invasion of Gaza that claimed the lives of 2,104 Palestinians. Max, who was on the ground in Gaza during the 51-day war, reveals details that mainstream media won’t.

What do you Vigilant Viewers think about Israel asking the USA for a 50 percent increase in military funding? Should we give it to them or not?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well what details? What about members who cant watch videos?
Or is this just Clickbait on ATS now?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

What do you Vigilant Viewers think about Israel asking the USA for a 50 percent increase in military funding? Should we give it to them or not?

Not just no but rather HELL NO Israel is a wealthy nation they can start paying their own bills. It's funny how the Democrats and Republicans in our government whine about passing debt on to our grandchildren when we borrow money for programs here in America but say nothing when we borrow money to give to Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Agreed, I'm tired of America always footing the bill, while we have enough problems of our own to take care of and taxes to pay.

If Israel wants to wage war they can do it on their own dime. (or shekel)

Sorry Christians, if you want to contribute to "The Chosen People" do it through your church, not my pockets.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4 Will you say that to every member that posts a video? That they should simply stop?

That post is getting old. If you can't watch videos, why are you clicking on forums that you KNOW start with a video?

edit on 28-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura Yes, tired of seeing the US gives Israel money when they don't need it. Not a lot of starving people in Israel.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Now, now Jessie. Best to give credit where credit is due eh?

The atrocities that took place during that "war" were discussed ad-naseum here on ATS way before you revealed anything. Just to be fair.

And no we shouldn't finance Israel's war machine or anyone else. And until Israel signs the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, they should be last on the list BELOW Iran.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think war is the only language Netenyahu understands. He has no desire or intention of seeking peace with his neighbors, or anyone else. I believe he’d turn on the U.S. without a second thought if some other country was foolish enough to sponsor a better welfare package. I don’t trust him at all. Netenyahu has the gall to meddle in the internal affairs and foreign policy of the U.S., publically ridicule and disrespect our President, brazenly attempt to incite high-level U.S, government officials into turning against our President, and then extort money from us for protection against a nonexistent threat (Iran) conjured up in his paranoid, delusional dreams of grandeur. The guy’s a nutjob, and a clear and present danger to humanity.

BTW, what has Israel done for America lately? I must have missed the news.

I’ve had this uneasy feeling ever since I was a young child that if WWIII ever kicks off, we’ll have Israeli leadership (not the citizenry) to thank for it. I hope it was just a childish, paranoid delusion, but it still crosses my mind from time to time.

And the worst part of all this is Netenyahu and the U.S. Congress dance to the same tune. It’s like they’re starry-eyed lovers dancing in the moonlight, whispering sweet utterances of thermonuclear annihilation into each others ear. Pathetic!

Gotta go now. I think I’m gonna puke...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Hell no! How about using that 50% increase to help Americans here at home? The American people keep getting the shaft everytime our government starts throwing our tax dollars at foreign aid and over seas military bases. We have enough problems here at home that need to be addressed! Americans are being taxed into poverty, while countries like Israel are looking for free handouts.

A simple look at how much land Israel has taken from the Palestinians should speak for itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: proob4 Will you say that to every member that posts a video? That they should simply stop?

That post is getting old. If you can't watch videos, why are you clicking on forums that you KNOW start with a video?

Freedom of speech.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thank you so Much jessi. We need more people to wake up to Israel terror On Palestine incident Children and incident journalists.

I am twitting avery day but my voice is silence against big media in little Denmark.

All people from around the world have a voice use it for Palestine. They need it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm tired of my taxpayer dollars going to lobbied interests like Israel's war!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
just commenting so I can watch later, love your work Jesse.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Jesse, with the best will in the world and speaking as a fan (of both yourself and your son Tyrel) i have to say you need to get more involved with this ATS/off the grid link-up. you need to at least respond occasionally to members' comments and questions to you, here. the whole thing is coming across as no more than an ad for the show. we need more from you. engage with us.
edit on R2015th2015-07-28T10:51:37-05:0020150am2084 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura Thank you for showing your true colors before the election. I would have backed your run for President, what a mistake that would have been.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
Jesse, with the best will in the world and speaking as a fan (of both yourself and your son Tyrel) i have to say you need to get more involved with this ATS/off the grid link-up. you need to at least respond occasionally to members' comments and questions to you, here. the whole thing is coming across as no more than an ad for the show. we need more from you. engage with us.

I'm sure his intern will place your request in the ATS filing cabinet, aka trashcan.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Who's helping to enable this cold-blooded genocide?

Why Americans taxpayers of course, they're the suckers who are being required "by U.S. tax law" to foot Israel's absurd military bills.

And now Israel is asking for $4,500,000,000 in U.S. blood money, per year for ten years.

“ Netanyahu demands ‘up to $45 billion dollars’ in US military aid to deter Iran, Gulf States “ --Source: www.rt.com...

Given there are 253 working days in Israel, this chunk-of-change if made available by no other than hard working American taxpayers, breaks down like this,

* Each working day Americans will pay Israelis $17,786,561.

* Each working hour Americans will pay Israelis $2,223,320.

* Each working minute Americans will pay Israelis $37,055.

Total U.S. aid to Israel is approximately one-third of the American foreign-aid budget, even though Israel comprises just .001 percent of the world's population and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes. Indeed, Israel's GNP is higher than the combined GNP of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza. With a per capita income of about $14,000, Israel ranks as the sixteenth wealthiest country in the world; Israelis enjoy a higher per capita income than oil-rich Saudi Arabia and are only slightly less well-off than most Western European countries.

source: www.wrmea.org...

edit on 28-7-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What happened to the art of bullet-points?

You know bullet-points right?

- They highlight statements of articles
- Leaving the readers to easily gather information in said article
- Giving a more full understanding of the poster's content
- Allows for information to highlight outside of other media it might be contained in
- Gives readers more time to think about the material, rather than gather and misinterpret

Bullet-points 2016 - you have my vote.

On a sidenote, Jesse, I watched your show and would think on it afterwords, but videos aren't everything, wheres the cliff notes?

No, no infographics, they tend to be just as cryptic as videos half the time, what happened to the art of presentation?
edit on 28-7-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Didn't it start in 1948?!

Can a valid claim of the land being stolen by "Zionists", on a legal level, be made? No.
Can a valid claim of the land being stolen, on a moral level, be made? Yes, and it is justified, but it has to be made in the context of the entire mentality of European colonialism, spaning across the Americas and Africa as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
mh17 was a convenient event which took headlines from this illegal ethnic cleansing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join