It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonant Energy induction device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This has been showing up in my fb all day. So I took a look at it. Now this is way over my head even after looking at the instructions. So anyone who is versed out there in electricity, how feasible is this? It looks like from the instructions that it runs off of one of Tesla's principles

Resonant Energy induction device.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

The device Tesla used in 1899 to listen to aliens on Mars and Jupiter was pretty sensitive.
He used negative resistors with some kind of avalanche amplifier.
Wasn't much over breakeven when you did the thermodynamic analysis though.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
So anyone who is versed out there in electricity, how feasible is this?

Just stop and think for a minute - that was 5 years ago, where can you see one actually working? Where can you buy one?

It looks like from the instructions that it runs off of one of Tesla's principles

Exactly which "Tesla principle" does it run off?
edit on 27-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I went to the site at the link. I did not download... the first thing I saw was that it requires a 12 volt DC input.
If the energy is floating out there, free for the taking (it actually is... but you have to work for it), why do I need a power source to get it?
I did a Google search. I found some people that built Don L. Smith's machine. I didn't find any people that created power with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

As I stated in the opening post. I don't really know anything about electricity and how it works in regards to this sort of thing, thus the post and questions. I've no idea what principle of Tesla's its works off. That was an assumption.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

As I stated in the opening post. I don't really know anything about electricity and how it works in regards to this sort of thing, thus the post and questions. I've no idea what principle of Tesla's its works off. That was an assumption.

It most likely operates off of the swamp gas and snake oil principles.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Its basicly a space heater, produces more heat than the 12v battery could on its own.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It really doesn't look that tough to build it. If you got reasonable prices on all of the components listed, I think you could build it for under $100. The only questionable thing is that he says to use a "small 12vDC to 120vAC inverter." Small as in 100 watts, or small as in 1000 watts? A 10,000 watt inverter is considered a "large" power inverter (these days). If you don't build it OP, I might decide to pick up the rest of the parts I would need and give it a shot. I would encourage you to try building it, and if you don't have electrical wiring knowledge-then I'm sure ATS would be willing to help you.

If it does work the way it says, it would be a useful device. As cheap as it is to build, I could easily experiment and see if it works. If someone else is willing to try, please do. I'd like to see how much power it puts out, and if there is any gain like the page says. As the old saying goes, "It never hurts to try"!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

It really doesn't look that tough to build it. If you got reasonable prices on all of the components listed, I think you could build it for under $100. The only questionable thing is that he says to use a "small 12vDC to 120vAC inverter." Small as in 100 watts, or small as in 1000 watts? A 10,000 watt inverter is considered a "large" power inverter (these days). If you don't build it OP, I might decide to pick up the rest of the parts I would need and give it a shot. I would encourage you to try building it, and if you don't have electrical wiring knowledge-then I'm sure ATS would be willing to help you.

If it does work the way it says, it would be a useful device. As cheap as it is to build, I could easily experiment and see if it works. If someone else is willing to try, please do. I'd like to see how much power it puts out, and if there is any gain like the page says. As the old saying goes, "It never hurts to try"!

If I had a reasonable amount of knowledge in the subject I'd give it a go. I was considering it till I read the part about frying yourself!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The Tesla diagrams are nice but the Leedskalnin diagrams for the similar free energy thing would be nicer.

Works along the same idea as a beer bottle radio. Induces frequency, translates that into probably a hotter wire that vibrates at a rate of heat and that is collected by a capacitor series that then discharges into a battery. At some point, why have batteries, why not only capacitors?

Stack that thing in a column instead of a board, call it your magic lightning bolt collector. Walk around and play thunder god.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
although i believe there are slight issues with thermodynamics..... this would not violate either 3 laws from the materials and components involved. neither would the collection of ambient energy. technically, if what we know about physics is 100%complete, and 100% correct..... (it is neither) what this machine attempts to do is possible.

cheers to the OP for AT LEAST TRYING to end suffering.
edit on 27-7-2015 by fixitwcw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If you're implying it doesn't work simply because it hasn't been marketed, that is some terrible logic. Remember Tesla, Wardenclyffe, and Morgan? Are you aware that multi-national corporations, defense contractors, and the U.S. government buy up patents for technologies they wish to supress and utilize?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hohuwah
Are you aware that multi-national corporations, defense contractors, and the U.S. government buy up patents for technologies they wish to supress and utilize?

Please detail these patents that they have "bought up".

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hohuwah

If you're implying it doesn't work simply because it hasn't been marketed, that is some terrible logic. Remember Tesla, Wardenclyffe, and Morgan? Are you aware that multi-national corporations, defense contractors, and the U.S. government buy up patents for technologies they wish to supress and utilize?

---

Based on the coils it's basically a tuned antenna that probably would work
off emissions from almost any local EM sources. Count the size and diameter
of the coils and calculate what frequencies it's tuned to. i.e. 50/60hz, 800 MHZ
to 1900 MHZ or 2 GHZ and above...Low amperage and low voltage would be the
result from most radio waves. UNLESS it's tuned to be near a 120V/240V
home wiring or as used an induction coil for placement near 400KV power lines!
Then DON'T GO NEAR THAT UNCOVERED COIL CIRCUIT unless you like dying
from high current electrical shock !!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join