It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Do you know what it would have taken to preposition RDX on the structural beams of the Pentagon? Were their secondary explosions as American 77 struck the Pentagon? If not, that debunks the claim that explosives were planted.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

However, that's not true, AA77 was NOT equipped with GPS in 2001, and the flight control computer its 3 autopilot systems were switched off already 9 minutes before impact. As shown in the DFDR data, and in the NTSB animation which was based on these DFDR data, as 3 switched off autopilot systems center bars.
The plane was flown manually through that shallow descent angle during its 2.5 minute 270-degree spiral down turn, indicates that DFDR.
However, since the DFDR showed that the airspeeds inside that spiral were from 270 to 320 Knots (311 to 368 Mph), it probably was no difficult task for a human pilot, let it be for a remote controller.

There was no way that the airframe of American 77 was modified to fly under remote control because that story was a fabrication. American Airlines would have never allowed its aircraft to be modified to fly under remote control in order for its aircraft to used as a weapon with a plane load of passengers with crew. In addition, from remote control standpoint, there is no point of conducting a banking maneuver before striking the Pentagon. You fly the aircraft into a head-on straight approach since there are no air defenses to avoid.

I might add that you cannot switch aircraft because its engines are easily traceble along with the APU. In other words, you can identify an aircraft by tracing its engines and APU and you can do that by simply contacting American Airlines. After all, it was American Airlines that announced the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon and it should know, considering that American Airlines was the operator of American 77.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yes I read that, and A&E reported the same thing, yet A&E scientific studies go much further and they show how they isolated every single particle in rigorous testing, something that RJ Lee Groups lack in their paper.

The RJ Lee Group indicated that the microspheres were created from building materials and other items that have nothing to do with explosives nor thermite.

Let's take a look at how easy microspheres can be created.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by: Informer1958
A reply to: skyeagle409

skyeagle409 : Everything you have posted has been debunked. About that WTC 7 video you posted, there are no demo explosions, which is why you were unable to provide the demo explosion time lines that I have asked for. Apparently, you forget about your own admission recently.

The fact is, You have taken my comments about LaBTop to a new level. You have spun my comments, and contents to levels I have never seen.

As far as my video in question to why you do not hear explosions, it's because you have selective hearing in my "opinion".

As for your silly made up time line, The fact is, LaBTop already debunked it, but you didn't know that because you failed to read his OPs.

He is using about twenty times now in this thread, a deliberately butchered WTC-7 collapse video. One or two times is perhaps a mistake, not 20+ times, this was his latest one, READ it HERE, then read my following last and only explanation to him, with my time-lines regarding demolition explosions :

skyeagle409 his video follows, it begins as the east penthouse has already sunk away, clearly lacking the first 3 to 4 secs from my full video :

Below you can view MY posted video, with its first 3 extra seconds and that deep explosion sound in them, and after that there are no further sounds audible to human ears : sounds from the WHOLE further TOTAL collapse.
That deep explosion sound thus must have been one hell of an explosion, to be recorded by a news camera from some six-hundred meters away. That area was full of packed together, high buildings, which clearly muffled the full collapse sounds enough so that they were indistinguishable for the human ear from background noise, i.o.w. while the whole further collapse of a 47 story building doesn't deliver any clear audible sound after that first deep explosion sound is heard, which means that that deep sound was MUCH stronger and louder than the whole following 47 stories full of thick steel, thundering and crashing down, which was not picked up by the SAME camera microphone.
Start listening and watch that east penthouse at the 16 seconds position in this video posted by me in my OP, made by Ewing Smith, at the onset of its 18th second you hear that deep sound, which must have been much louder than the whole following global collapse, THEN, at the onset of the 19th second, you see the east penthouse roof start to fall down, and that's where the above butchered video STARTS, so that above one misses a full THREE SECONDS.
This is MY OP-posted full video :

These original first 3 seconds with that deep sound of a huge explosion have been cut off from his endlessly reposted butchered video.
And then he stubbornly keeps asking the readers to show him the time lines where we can hear demolition explosives in HIS butchered video.

While he knows very well of the existence in my OP of the original full video, and that my OPs show to the keen reader, that you have to combine all the explosive sounds in my OPs listed videos :

The Ashley Banfield video with 9 explosions in it (it starts at 2:00/9:56) :
www.youtube.com...

Then combine them with my below seismogram and then you see and have heard the clear WTC-7 demolition time line as laid out by me, multiple times already in this thread :

WTC-7 demolition time line : One big deep explosion sound 3 seconds (speed of sound +/- 333 m/s, distance 2 x that = 1+2 secs ) before the east penthouse started to sink down (a thermobaric bomb perhaps) to weaken the lower 8 floors, followed by 9 softer explosions, only audible in the Ashley Banfield video, during the 8.25 seconds that it took the first of the 9 explosions to let both penthouses sink below the WTC-7 its parapet roof line, and then the full 8 lower floors their load bearing capability suddenly gave way after those last few explosions from those 9 you hear in the Ashley Banfield video displaced the already cut, vertical steel from the last remaining intact columns in those 8 floors, and then the first 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration started, being the first few seconds of WTC-7 its global collapse of about 6 seconds total.

And every real physicist knows what 2.25 secs of FREE FALL ACCELERATION means :
NO resistance at all over the height of 8 floors, in other words :

AN UNNATURAL, man made EVENT.

And that can NEVER EVER be accomplished by a NATURAL collapse with its chaotic nature and ever changing increasing resistance values against any natural downwards acceleration, all the way down for every piece of naturally formed debris.

What does science say about the 2.25 second interval of collapse in which the rate of fall was "Indistinguishable from free fall" :
"The rate of acceleration seen by ALL mass regardless of weight, towards the earth, at sea level, within a vacuum is *9.8m/s^2*.
Meaning that any bending, crushing, breaking of connections, removal of structural resistance, below the mass that's accelerating, is occurring without the assistance of energy from the accelerating mass.
Zero resistance created by the hands of wicked men.

The same video WITH those additional 3 seconds in it is been posted by me in my opening post, so no one can excuse himself anymore that he did not know that. It's clear to everyone reading this thread's OPs, that my page 1 post 1 posted Ewing Smith video starts a few seconds BEFORE the east penthouse starts to sink away, while that endlessly reposted butchered video starts when the east penthouse is already in the process of sinking away, thus missing those important 3 seconds with that deep sound of a huge explosion in them. And following that deep sound, the same microphone doesn't pick up any more such loud sounds, neither does it pick up the sounds of the following global collapse of 47 stories full of protesting STEEL, audible for human ears. Then we proceed to the Banfield video, to hear those 9 softer explosions that cover the 8.25 seconds period that it took to let both penthouses sink fully away into the 47th roof floor and further downward into the core of WTC-7

Reference
www.journalof911studies.com...
See his WTC-7 remarks.

edit on 3/11/15 by LaBTop because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Do you know what it would have taken to preposition RDX on the structural beams of the Pentagon? Were their secondary explosions as American 77 struck the Pentagon? If not, that debunks the claim that explosives were planted.

I showed you several videos and links in this thread that show you one huge explosion 1 minute after impact, and many reporters that tell us that they heard additional explosions at the Pentagon.
And Wedge 1 was 4 days away from being officially handed over to the Chiefs of Staff, as fully renovated.
Do you have any idea where all these witnesses point at?

A false flag operation orchestrated by the Pentagon.
You still think, in that context, that it was difficult for spec-ops teams to PLANT any explosives in a fully renovated area?
And btw, I think the chances are high, that they used shape charged thermobaric bombs.
If you want I can post 187 references to these long before Sept. 2001 existing weapons, in the hands of Sandia Laboratories and Indian Head testers, already from 1981 on.
They "developed" as they say, working thermobaric bombs to smoke the Taliban and Al Qaida out of the caves at Bora Bora in 4 months time after 9/11. And you don't find that a tad bit fast? Fairy tales told to the gullible, those weapon systems were already 20 years on the shelfs, ask the Ruskies...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Since the interior of a building consist mostly of air, what they were feeling was compressed air as the floors pancaked on top of one another, so my advice to you is, don't ridicule that, for which you have no understanding.

You don't understand, there was no pancaking , NIST even said that themselves, you know the OS you support, are you going to tell me they are wrong when you support there report... you can't have it both ways..

Oh, If they felt this compressed air from the pancaking floors how did they live to tell this story..
edit on 3-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It is apparent that you have failed to produce demo timelines in the WTC 7 video, which is why demo explosions were not detected by seismic monitors in the area.

Now, let's go here.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

We knew with the damage to the building and how hot the fire was, that building was gonna go, so we just waited, and a little later it went."

sites.google.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

You don't understand, there was no pancaking , NIST even said that themselves, you know the OS you support, are you going to tell me they are wrong when you support there report... you can't have it both ways..

On the contrary, there was pancaking. In fact, firefighters heard the floors pancaking.

Craig Carlsen

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Dominick Derubbio

It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

www.911myths.com...

edit on 3-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sky read this over and over until you get it..

And every real physicist knows what 2.25 secs of FREE FALL ACCELERATION means : NO resistance at all over the height of 8 floors, in other words : AN UNNATURAL, man made EVENT.

there was no pancaking , NIST even said that themselves

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

He is using about twenty times now in this thread, a deliberately butchered WTC-7 collapse video. One or two times is perhaps a mistake, not 20+ times, this was his latest one, READ it HERE, then read my following last and only explanation to him, with my time-lines regarding demolition explosions :

That is not how demo explosives work and is another reason why I specifically asked you to produce demo timelines in the WTC 7 videos, which you have failed to do. I might add that the sound you heard was not from demo explosives.

Demo experts on the scene heard no demo explosions, which is backed by the lack of demo explosions in the WTC 7 videos and within the seismic data. Ever wondered what structural failure sounds like? Check out this video.

Now once again, provide the demo timelines from this WTC 7 video and your failing to do so will prove my point that no demo explosives were used to drop WTC 7.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You posted this reference:

And every real physicist knows what 2.25 secs of FREE FALL ACCELERATION means : NO resistance at all over the height of 8 floors, in other words : AN UNNATURAL, man made EVENT.

There are no demo explosions during that event. Now, let's take a look here.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Your living in fantasy land, the evidence is there to see however you don't want to see it..

“Whenever we say, ‘I refuse to believe,’ we can be sure that the evidence that’s coming our way is not bearable, and that it’s conflicting with our worldview,” observes Fran Shure, M.A., a 20-year licensed professional counselor and psychotherapist. As she thought about all of the most common “closed” responses to an invitation to engage with the 9/11 evidence, she realized that “what is common to every one of them is the emotion of fear

People are afraid of being ostracized, they’re afraid of being alienated, they’re afraid of being shunned. They’re afraid of feeling helpless and vulnerable, and they’re afraid that they won’t be able to handle the feelings that are coming up ”

www1.ae911truth.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A false flag operation orchestrated by the Pentagon.

Actually, that is false and my Wing Commander, who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck, would object to your post as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

All you have to do is to prove me wrong, which you have yet to do. Now, once again, you either produce the demo timelines in the WTC 7 videos or simply throw in the towel and admit that you have no such evidence to present.

The clock is ticking and I am waiting for you to present those demo timelines. Any stalling to do so will be duly noted.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Note he said the bottom floors gave out..

www.ae911truth.net...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

All you have to do is to prove me wrong, which you have yet to do. Now, once again, you either produce the demo timelines in the WTC 7 videos or simply throw in the towel and admit that you have no such evidence to present.

The clock is ticking and I am waiting for you to present those demo timelines. Any stalling to do so will be duly noted.

This has been done many times for you, give up, wake up to reality and get help if need be....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Note this.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

... it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This has been done many times for you, give up, wake up to reality and get help if need be....

Apparently, you have not, and the proof lies in the fact that I am still here waiting for you to present those demo timelines from the WTC 7 videos.

Are you ready to throw in the towel and admit that you have no such demo evidence?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Apparently, you have not, and the proof lies in the fact that I am still here waiting for you to present those demo timelines from the WTC 7 videos.

Are you ready to throw in the towel and admit that you have no such demo evidence?

Read Labtops post and OP. Arent those are your timelines? What more do you want? Flood this thread with more garbage? Normal OS-ers are people you can reason with, you just seem to ignore and cherry pick and then act as if the things you ask havent been posted and flat out deny you have been proven wrong. All it shows is you ignore posts or have any kind of reading comprehension at all. You think what youre doing has somekind of effect other than keep some people busy?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Read Labtops post and OP. Arent those are your timelines?

No. What he posted is not how demo implosions work in the real world. Here is an example of how it works in the real world.

Now, let's compare the following video of WTC 7 with the previous demolition video.

Not a single sound of a demo explosion as WTC 7 collapsed.

Now, let's do a recap.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event. We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join