It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ouija board ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ouija board. Have you done it ? Would you do it and what is your opinion on it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It is a toy for adulescents, who want to have some mentor they can't (or don't want to) find in real life.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VincentG

You should stay away from ouija boards and get rid of any in your home.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Only as a kid. Got bored with it quickly. Did enough spelling in school.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
it's a load of nonsense, think of it as a halloween prop and nothing more

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just my advice… don't play with matches, grenades or Ouija boards.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think saying the Ouija board having a paranormal connection is like saying Scrabble will bring the dead into your livingroom to check your grammar.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

I think saying the Ouija board having a paranormal connection is like saying Scrabble will bring the dead into your livingroom to check your grammar.

That's not how you get the 50pt bonus??

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The motto for this site is hilarious.
"Deny ignorance".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevertheless
"Deny ignorance".

Believer?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

To be honest playing Scrabble can cause death by boredom = bring death into the living room

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
not somethin id ever do .. but that was sooo old school ... these days folk are just installing echovox app onto their mobiles .. and apparently speaking with the dead directly through tehir phones ...

now before anyone jumps in ridiculing me .... i didnt actualluy say its really talkin with dead people .. or the ouija board for that matter ... but none the less ... when its switched on .. you do hear voices .. so up to yourself if you reckon the the app developers put random voices in .. or if people really are pickin up and often apparently interacting with these voices ...

but if am honest .. im not keen on 'playin' with either device .. in case somethin does happen ... theres zero doubt in my mind that entities can linger around us ... ive def experienced this for a few years... so not keen on usin these devices in case they do work .. regardless of our beliefs .. we all know not everything out there is beautiful ...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
there are a ton of threads on this already. one seems to pop up every couple weeks. someone gets curious and asks, whats the deal with ouija boards.

then two groups of people come in, those saying its a board game and those who have had actual experiences using one.

i fit into the latter category. ouija boards are not benign. there exists the possibility of real consequences if you don't know what you're doing with one. granted if you don't think it's going to work it's not and that's why so many people think it's bunk. a closed mind gets you no results.

use the search function and take a look at the plethora of ouija threads. some people have had some pretty harrowing experiences using them.

be careful and educate yourself before you jump in the deep end. you might find yourself inviting something into your home that you're unable to get rid of. intention is a huge factor in the boards usage. when you set it up and ask if there's anyone out there who would like to talk you're essentially sending out an invitation to anyone or anything that may be near or listening. and you have no way of controlling what comes through. because negative spirits will deceive and lie to you. telling you, convincingly so, that they are your relatives, loved ones, lost friends etc. whatever you want to hear.

in my opinion, it's not worth the trouble. i'll never use a ouija board again after my experiences with one.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ouija boards are dangerous for those who have the ability to see signs. It allows dark spirits to contact you which in some cases might follow you for the rest of your life, feeding off the misery they cause you. Dark magic in the area of sacrifice and such. Additionally, sacrifice blood power is evil. Supports an evil god. No being that considers themselves god or godlike requires death and sacrifice to become stronger. ... think about that. If you've seen connections through nature, usually beautiful and mind opening, that's the creator talking to you. It's like the connection between 3 6 9. If you see how they work together then you are witnessing the writing of our creator.

For those of you who understand this, you know what you must do now. Follow the signs you've been shown. Preperation is needed for the days to come. I've never associated with any religion in my life but I know the naysayers were meant to hold onto their material wants while everyone else moves onto something that's been denied to us for so long. Science, data, and signs led me to this conclusion which strengthens the idea even more in my mind. I wish my brothers and sisters luck out there. Trust your intuition, the creator and the design is in everything, everyone, everywhere at anytime.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VincentG
Ouija board. Have you done it ? Would you do it and what is your opinion on it?

I honestly don't know why people ask this sort of thing, because they won't listen to what people say anyway.

Most believers will try to warn you against using one in the first place, which the people asking will never listen to anyway. In fact, telling them the dangers only makes them want to more.

So just play with one and find out for yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
there are a ton of threads on this already. one seems to pop up every couple weeks. someone gets curious and asks, whats the deal with ouija boards.

then two groups of people come in, those saying its a board game and those who have had actual experiences using one.

I thought they were silly too until I started playing with one just for the heck of it. Despite my prior belief to the contrary, the thing actually seems to work. In fact, one night after playing with it, as I'm hugging my friend before she leaves to her car, we both hear a noise and I turn around to see a strange apparently disembodied shadow go along a wall and around a corner.
edit on 7/24/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'd say leave it. If you are absolutely close-minded, you likely won't have any trouble. I think it takes the power of conviction to work, but the question is ... how do you measure conviction? Do you just want to see the game work, play the game, and not in a summon entities way? If so, then you have conviction working, and something can take advantage of that if it happens to notice.

It's like the old inviting in the vampire. If you invite one in but you didn't know you were inviting in a vampire, it doesn't matter. Ignorance is no excuse. The invitation is all it takes.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

you may be generally correct ..i dont know .. but i have to disagree with you ... but since you say 'they' wont listen .. suggesting everyone is the same ..

i do not do the ouija board, because both my parents strongly advised me not to .. it seems highly unlikely they were sternly telling me to never do it, because nothing happens .. i got the severe impression they had experienced something they did not wish me to experience ... that on top of the other stuff i have heard .. is enough to put me off .. without trying

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have used it with my daughter and we got some very interesting results. Apparently we spoke with my Dad who passed away a couple of years ago. We asked questions only he would know and voila, the correct answers came to be.

Even with this experience, I can't say I believe 100% in it. Somehow I think perhaps it is our subconscious mind, combined with our energy making the pointer move.

That's my two cents.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevertheless
"Deny ignorance".

I agree the moto should be, "Deny ignorance embrace stupidity"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join