It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're finished': Watch Donald Trump tell a reporter he should be ashamed of his question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Best speech yet he puts this reporter in his place. He's got my vote

"Your Finished" Now that's a good slogan

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
Good stuff he puts this reporter in his place. He's got my vote

"Your Finished" that's a good slogan

I suppose if he doesn't become President, he will surly make a great Diplomat.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

I hope he wins his 500 million lawsuit... Maybe it would make other news sources think before they post edited lies .

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's really all you need to vote for him?

Him just being an ass to a guy that asked him a question?

His words have not been misrepresented, it is on video.
He said what he said and has been falling over backwards since he did trying to walk it back.

This is getting so sad that he doesn't need to offer solutions but just be a jackass to people and people eat it up.

He didn't put anyone in their place, he just refused to listen to a question...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

He's got my vote

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
Best speech yet he puts this reporter in his place. He's got my vote

"Your Finished" Now that's a good slogan

I wouldn't have minded to hear what the question was, I wouldn't have minded to have a cogent input from the OP either, but maybe that's my fault for not getting up with the Larks.

edit on 23-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

variety.com...

The complaint asserts that Univision and NBC are attempting to suppress Trump’s First Amendment rights by putting pressure on his business ventures.

Think Trump needs a refresher on the first, it isn't there to protect your private business life.
Only to protect you from the state.
Frivolous lawsuits are frivolous.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
He's got my vote because he's done more for immigration in the past 2 weeks then Obama has his entire presidency. And main stream media sucks I liked that he spotlighted it and put an end to it,enough said

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Really?

What has he done besides run his mouth?

What has changed?

I will give you a hint, it is nothing.

So how can he have done anything 'more' for immigration?
He hasn't made a policy change, so it is impossible for him to have done anything.

No one is cutting his sentence, they use it in full.
He is wrong about that too.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure what I think about his run but when the establishment doesn't like it, I tend to take notice. Business as usual isn't helping the country at this point.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

He's got my vote because he's done more for immigration in the past 2 weeks then Obama has his entire presidency.

And what has he done for immigration? Oh yeah nothing.

And main stream media sucks I liked that he spotlighted it and put an end to it,enough said

No deadbeat Donnie just couldn't handle his own words being thrown back at him so he smarts off then goes into his usual they are against me whine. What a little punk.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

He's got my vote because he's done more for immigration in the past 2 weeks then Obama has his entire presidency.

???? What!!!! ????.

Trump , Obama and most other politicians are doing exactly what one of the biggest lobbyist [Agriculture] and offender of illegal immigration is doing. They [including Trump] are purposely lying or using distraction tactics to take focus away from the real issue and what the simple solution is. Thats because the Agriculture industry won't survive without illegal immigration and they are a powerful lobbying group.

What trump said about illegal immigration is pure B$. The majority of illegal immigrants coming here are looking to better themselves. Of course their are some that are rotten apples, but so are some American citizens.

1. The Real Issue:
The agriculture industry is one of the biggest lobbyist and their industry requires illegal immigration to survive, The illegals are coming here because the Agriculture industry is giving them incentives to come here illegally. Notice that their is no issue or Great wall of fences with the Northern border on the Canadian side. Thats because their is no incentive for a Canadian to come here and work as a slave labor with no rights.

2. The Simple Solution:
Prosecute the American businesses and Corporations that hire illegal immigration. If American companies don't hire them the majority will not come. This would also make it easier to catch the rotten apples as they would be the ones still trying to get here.

3. The consequences:
If illegal immigrants stop coming here, our economy will hit a wall because its so intertwined with our economy.

I did not hear trump talk about any of those things nor the truth but rather distractions just like the rest. He is either to stupid to see the truth and the simple solution, or he is being paid like the rest to remove focus from the truth. Somehow I actually think the former with him.

In reality the only politician that I saw that talked about the truth listed above was Bernie Sanders. Now I really don't know to much about Bernie and I'm hesitant on him because he is running as a Democrat , so don't take that as me trying to pitch my candidate. However, he is the only one that I saw tell the truth in regards to immigration.
edit on 57731America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jul 2015 21:57:08 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I like it that Trump has given his honest opinion on issues. That being said, I won't vote for him because of it. I want to hear his plans to fix what is wrong, not just criticizing others.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ya he speaks his mind alright, there is no denying that.

Think we need to stop acting like what he says is the truth because he is saying it though.
Not directed at you btw.

I want to hear his plans to fix what is wrong, not just criticizing others.

This is why I really hope he is genuine about all this and goes into the debates.
You can't just criticize your way through a debate.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Really?

What has he done besides run his mouth?

What has changed?

I will give you a hint, it is nothing.

So how can he have done anything 'more' for immigration?
He hasn't made a policy change, so it is impossible for him to have done anything.

No one is cutting his sentence, they use it in full.
He is wrong about that too.

Finally a Rep. Candidate who doesn't make the fatal mistake of acting gentlgentlemanly to MSM or hardcore libs.
Sorry Scem, you met your match...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Funny how the people here trash Trump, yet he's leading in the polls so far

Oh yeah, we are all mindless sheeple, right?

TRUMP 2016

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Is that what Rush had to say about this?

I don't have any match with Trump, and if I did all he would do is just dodge questions and insult me.

He doesn't act tactful to anyone, which is who is.

But I don't see how that some how makes him president worthy when you have to have some sort of foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Regardless of what he said, it's refreshing to see someone stand up to the press.

I'm tired of the media taking things out of context and creating their own narrative to manipulate people.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Rush discusses often what "fatal" mistake risk is in making ANY contact with people whose job it is to create trouble...their mission statement.

Mr. Trump is following that advice...Mr. Walker is too.

So tell your employer the bad news.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Funny how the people here trash Trump, yet he's leading in the polls so far

Oh yeah, we are all mindless sheeple, right?

TRUMP 2016

You realize that happened with Obama as well, look how that turned out. Careful with what you wish, you just might get it.

edit on 00731America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jul 2015 22:00:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join