It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream of ice and a new world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I just woke up from a cool dream that I thought I would share with ATS.

In my dream the Earth was freezing and there was snow all over the world. There was a building that me and some other people were in and in this building was a secret place called Hyde Park. Hyde Park turned out to be a place where you could send a small amount of people to safety. Different sections of Hyde Park had these cards on the wall that told who were allowed to be sent to safety. For example, one section only women and children could be sent to a safe place.

Then there was another section where anyone could be sent to safety but they would be sent to a place where time was slowed down. Then there was another section that was for animals only. In my dream, we followed the directions and sent as many people as we could through each section of the park.

Once that was done, the ones of us who were left looked out a window and saw a mountain coved with snow. Then all of a sudden there was this ice giant who appeared and started melting the snow. Then instantly we were transported to another Earth that was sunny and green. However, on the new Earth the continents weren’t set up the same as they were on the old Earth. The United States wasn’t connected to Mexico, Mexico was by itself located in a different part of the world. India was also not connected with any other land mass. A lot of places that was connected with other pieces of land was now separate. And New Zealand didn’t exist.

I thought this dream was neat and just wanted to share it

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sounds like a fun dream! Lucid dreaming and vivid dreaming are my favorite. The subconscious is a very creative place..

Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed your dream world

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

Dreams are wonderful.
Science should hurry up already and give us technology to fully view/create dream states.
The mention of 'another Earth' and the cold is interesting- I once dreamt that a giant, hollow, spherical 'spacecraft' encircled the Earth and began transporting it through space.
The planet began to freeze, ice rapidly advancing along the horizon, 'Day After Tomorrow' style.
Weird.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Your dream sounds really cool as well. It's amazing how we both had dreams of Earth being transported somewhere else as it froze. Since you mention "The Day After Tomorrow", maybe movies like that is starting to make us dream about the world freezing over. Just thinking about it kind of scares me because so many people would die from those kind of temperatures and crops would die as well.

new topics

top topics

join