It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing 411 new movie in the works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was just sent a clip of a movie being film on the 411 missing series.
for those who do not know of this series of book by David Paulides he uncovers a paper trail
of evidence that people are vanishing without a trace in our state and national forest.
yet government agencies are saying nothing. They hope to bring awareness to this issue that has
been up to now ignored and kept quietly under the radar.

Major news organizations do a deplorable job of covering stories and issues which are deemed
too unusual or too far outside the box.Chances are ,they will find a way to trivialize or ignore the
disturbing evidence accumulated by David Paulides,former lawman turned investigated journalist.
Georrge Knapp,coast to coast am

David Paulides has 4 books that covered western eastern United States Canada,and other countries
He devotes most of his time investigating the missing that are from the late 1800's to present day.
Many cases as most of you know are quite bizarre in nature, where as children that disappear(some found,some not) some as young as 1 and a half
to 2 right from under their parents noses in mere seconds sometimes.Some have been found miles away and over mountain ranges
that adults would even find difficult or some adults would not even be able to accomplish.
here's a child that was not found;

Ronald McGee age 2 years disappeared from Congress Arizona a small isolated community 60 miles northwest of Phoenix.
On a cold day in Feb 2 year old Ronald and his four year old brother Elwood were playing in a small wash.Late in the morning
Elwood returned home to see his mother but Ronald did not,they started the search nothing was found.They then contacted the sheriff and a posse was formed. they searched for 4 days including airplanes,bloodhounds and over 200 volunteers and professionals they could not find him
anywhere.The searchers were running out of places to search.A media article stated 'It was if the earth opened up and swallowed him."
At 10:30 am the fourth day of the search trackers thought they found faint tracks in a very isolated area far north of Congress,highway patrolman
joined them after they inexplicably saw tracks going up the side of tenderfoot peak an unbelievable 12 miles north of Congress four hundred and twenty eight feet up from the desert floor in an area strewn with boulders,small bushes. Searchers found his body,he was horribly scratched and torn they also said fear was written on the child's face.The sheriff deputies were shocked at the sight of the body they said was horribly scratched.

What happened to this child? what happened to Ronald McGee? and how did he accomplish to get where he was found? This happened in 1943 but this kind of disappearances are still going on in our national parks.his books contain many many more of these kinds of situations that no parent or anyone should have to feel the pain of losing someone like this without any answers as to what happened to their loved ones.My heart breaks for these families and really hope that by spreading this information out to all we will find some kind of answers.whatever answers they may be.

Mike McDonald 2 years old from Sulphur Springs in southern Arizona west of the Chiricahua Mountains.On October 30,1945 Mike was playing in his yard with his dog.Sometime in the morning hours he disappeared.The family started the search but could not locate him local law enforcement and other community volunteers all looked for Mike.
The next day a local businessman and Mike father were riding their horses looking for him,they were a remarkable 15 miles from the home when they saw a dog sitting on a mound.They found a small cave dug into the dirt through a 2 foot wide opening they found Mike sleeping inside alive.
he had a small cut on his foot from the 15 mile journey and no other injuries.

how does this happen?
With the work David Paulides is doing he has definitely brought this to the public's attention and in my opinion everyone should be aware of the dangers in our local and national forests.He has done more for this issue than anyone has and I'm grateful every time I take a hike or go camping in our parks because of the information he has brought to us.
For those who don't have time to read all of his 411 books this movie will be a great way to get to more people and really hope they complete it.

here's the trailer

there is a longer version just go to david Paulides and click the first article
edit on 17-7-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

MOS; If I posted in the wrong forum just move it to an appropriate one

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is an interesting subject but it also looks as if Paulides kickstarter campaign is destined to fail thus the film will never be completed unless some outside funding is made available.

Perhaps he should try a pitchfest and maybe cable would pick it up or an indy producer.

sceneplay.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

maybe I just hope to see it completed however it's done.I know there are a lot on ats that showed interested in his books I thought they would also be interested in his latest project.
I'm sure with amount of people that goes missing every year unsolved and in the national parks that this may help can be a cause for change,at the very least make our government agencies accountable in keeping records and making them available of the missing people.
thanks for the link any and all ideas welcomed

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

As a filmmaker myself; I hope you have better luck at the pitchfests than I've had.

We have been only able to monetize one project so far...a dumbass reality show.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not involved personally in his project I'm just bringing awareness to all on ats that were interested in the 411 books.David Paulides has been a guest here on ats's "ask me anything" threads in the past and wanted to keep people posted of the latest in the 411 projects.
here's a couple of recent cases in fact the case for Janet Castrejon in Arizona is the same place as 2 year old Mike McDonald in 1943 and not far from Ronald McGee

6/19/15

Chiricahua Mountains, AZ

Janet Castrejon, 44 years was camping with her parents. She walked from the restrooms to the campsite and vanished. I have written about this same scenario many times in the past. Janet is partially blind and has short term memory loss. An exhaustive search failed to find the woman. Authorities are now using the word, “abducted” to explain the disappearance.

www.lcsun-news.com...

**This happened in a cluster zone where 5 people have vanished.

6/7/15

Wasatch County, Utah

Wayne Buckley, 73 years, parks his Chevrolet truck at the Sleepy Hollow Trailhead in Wasatch County, Utah. His camping gear is in his truck and he takes a hike. The man has emphysema and searchers are positive he would not have hiked far. A two week search produces nothing. He is carrying a 38 caliber revolver.••This happened in a northern New Mexico Cluster Zone where we have documented 8 people that have vanished.

missing

new topics

top topics

join