It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Security (Aussie version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When a person is about to be deported from Immigration Control they always have the opportunity to have a final response. Every time I have watched this and no matter how good the response is the Immigration officer never changes his/her mind. So what the hell is the point of having a final response?? Does it ever work??
edit on 17-7-2015 by Marcus069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Marcus069

The citizen demanders come here demanding entry and citizenship. Glad the response doesn't change.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

So why do they bother giving them a response at all??

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069

So why do they bother giving them a response at all??

cos the rules say they must.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

After the final response the immigration officer will then say, "Having weighed your response against the evidence...blah blah.." So they never really weigh it up at all. What liars!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069

After the final response the immigration officer will then say, "Having weighed your response against the evidence...blah blah.." So they never really weigh it up at all. What liars!

Thats a very common thing to do. I recently went along to support a bloke who was being evicted from his house. The cops were saying they were only doing their job. I said well why not go back to the supreme court and do your job re the judge who did not give this bloke his justice after the bank admitted they were not complying their obligations under the contract to provide full disclosure.

The cop said ,,,, take it up with the commissioner.

new topics

top topics

join