It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Our Own Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr Enjoy this thread and your reply. Met these folks, well not exactly as I am allowed to only know they are there during a taking, not bodily mostly on a spiritual level.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Like others, I think we humans have risen and fallen a number of times. I would mention in class the early men of our nature, larger brains capacity and so forth up to 40,000 years ago. You know, this is a long period of time to rise and fall as a technical species, witness out of place artifacts.

I have the more than dreams or memories almost it seems. I kind of remember in those of traveling between stars and or planets. Sort of a math game and then an elevator ride quickly to your destination. At times we waited for just that right moment.

In others, we were terraforming a planet, this one perhaps and in another we returned and it was lush and diverse, peaceful and having intelligent animals without violence. Must not have been this earth!

My latest travel was way out it seemed, a dim place, a long way from the sun. I was told it was pluto, but must have had a base as the one female took off her helmet and breathed. If not real, then it was one of the most real and kick ass fun dreams in a long time.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Colonists come to the Americas and oppress an Alien people. They came from an Alien land
They come in ships and possess advanced technology but are ruthless and set on domination to possess and exploit resources for their own benefit while forcing the natives to work as slaves or exterminating them completely. They attempt to geo engineer the environment to look more like where they came from. They kidnap native citizens, and interbreed with them, sending some back to the motherland.
Notice any parallels? It's a way for the dominant culture to explore cultural themes in a fictionalized non threatening setting.
In the end you often wonder what it might have been like if you were on the other side of the equation.
The social modelling of the human brain almost demands it, since it evolved to model, mimic, and synthesize social interactions through mirroring and analysis.

a reply to: SuspiciousTom

edit on 13-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon
So you are experiencing OOBE"S; welcome to that mind blowing experience which includes the past, present and future traveling as an aspect of yourself in the higher dimensions (congratulations).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join