It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Our Own Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Most people tend to discard ourselves as great beings in this universe, not sure if it's a mental thing but we seem to think very little of ourselves.

"We are insignificant in this universe." Are we? We've left the planet, never seen many more of our kind do that. Anyways onwards.

We have a past, that we known honestly nothing about. Doing some reading and so forth, I had realized the fact that if the earth was to undergo any traumatic experience increased radiation would make materials decay(age) much faster than is thought to be. I was further reading and saw an article stating "Scientist fired after discovering dinosaur bones believed to be only 4,000 years old." With that being said, dinosaurs would fall right in place with mythical creatures such as "Dragons" easily. How can they just deem it's 65million years ago and that's that.

We have grown to listen to and be hard wired to what we are told, it's a rather interesting theory but it's right. We are forced to believe we have freewill but subconsciously tricked to follow the order of the world.

Now, taking a look at some of our ancient monoliths/monuments it has lead me to believe that for the need of money, we have been coaxed into being ignorant to many simpler things in life. We believe we are an advanced nation but how far are we? We can't rebuild pyramids and we don't fully know what they are for. It's fairly obvious that they are beyond our knowledge, alien one might call them. Did some quick research on it found out the pyramids apparently are built on "Suttle energy lines" and then the pyramid itself had a metal rod on top and the design of a wire. It's believed the pyramids supplied energy as tesla's towers would, seems to be a fairly feasible theory. Above that, there are many things about these pyramids that we can't figure out such as the labor and the tools used and so forth, it's a magnificent piece of work and it's not coincidentally just built, Their orientation to the Nile recreates Orion’s orientation to the Milky Way. And then there's this:

There's a temple, kailasa temple dug out of a mountain side, perfectly carved and what not, it's believed they excavated 40,000 tonnes of rock from that mountain to build this temple, and the temple is built of the mountain, so while being excavated, it was also being perfectly designed.

Both those were designed of stone, a material which actually lasts. Today we'd probably look and say who'd build something our of just stone? Because we believe metal is the strongest most lasting thing every.

Mayans, there predicted years upon years in advance, masters of the stars you can call them.

But the more you look into history the more you notice, this isn't the first time we've been an advanced nation.

Why have we never considered that our race has done what it is now doing, we all know history repeats itself. We are approaching a colossal fall, be it nuclear war, an ice age or impending colonization from an alien race. But something big is definitely coming our way. Why? NWO, everytime the order of the world changes, the population must be regulated and we're approaching what is believed to be maximum capacity interms of population, so expect the depopulation. Or well it's already here cause as you can see, there's climate change, when this earth decides to cool down then we'll experience that iceage.

Why have we never think to say, we ourselves our ancestors may have inhabited other planets? Why can't we be the ones who are dominant in the universe. We are the only life we are CERTAIN of.

As far as i've seen it, money is our current world order and it's the thing that also limits us, it's obvious there's more to know than we currently do but it seems as we have created the "perfect reality" for the mass and we are comfortable living it this way. But put some thought into the possibility that we may have colonized many worlds. It's funny people here say things like "We are just like 1000 years into technology, imagine an alien race that's been about for 1 billion years". Yet, we assume that our ancestors were monkeys. We've never been not curious. We must have at least once been very advanced in comparison to now and may even be our own aliens that occasionally check to see the progress being made at our 'home/less advanced colony' but the history they teach us ain't seem right.

Thoughts?
edit on 13-7-2015 by SuspiciousTom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It seems obvious we are not from here.
Just look at nature... We are weak, unable to live on this planet without clothes, structures, etc..
"Animals" can either fly, run faster, swim faster and are overall better suited to live on this planet in a sort of eco-balance while we...
So, yes, I believe we are the aliens here.
Actually, I believe we are an alien experiment while they watch.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo

How do you figure, considering that we can trace our evolutionary history, and that we share the majority of our genome with every other thing on this planet?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom I was further reading and saw an article stating "Scientist fired after discovering dinosaur bones believed to be only 4,000 years old." With that being said, dinosaurs would fall right in place with mythical creatures such as "Dragons" easily. How can they just deem it's 65million years ago and that's that.

I'm now paleologist but i'm pretty comes down to stuff like radio-carbon dating and the rock strata the fossils have been found in worldwide. In other words, good science. If someone who claims to be a scientist claimed they found dinosaur bones which were only 4,000 years old they'd need a bunch of evidence to that effect which stood up to peer review.

If they didn't have such evidence and still made such a proclamation then their credibility and judgement would rightly be questioned and a termination from their job would not be an extreme outcome.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Just look at nature... We are weak, unable to live on this planet without clothes, structures, etc..

People lived just fine for thousands of years without either.

"Animals" can either fly, run faster, swim faster and are overall better suited to live on this planet in a sort of eco-balance while we...

Are intelligent enough to stay out of their way. Seriously I thought everyone understood this?

Next?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have thought that it is possible that we are not originally from here.

I have had several dreams about being on a planet that is dying. I have had some of my dreams come true. These are ones based on people I would meet in the future. Also I dreamed of visiting Germany years before I was given the chance to. Most of my dreams have not come true though, still I have wondered in the past if my dreams were a warning for the future here on earth.

Lately, I have began to wonder if perhaps they are past recollections of time somewhere else.That maybe they have nothing to do with earth at all, or perhaps they really are just wicked nightmares from an overactive imagination.

edit on 13-7-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

As an Alien witness i can tell you that the aliens that are here are non-physical beings. The crafts themselves are physical, but the aliens are made of a type of consious energy. They are technically living ghosts. I say living ghosts because their abilities are supernatural in nature. They can do anything a ghost can do but materialize within all wave lengths of physical and non physical nature. That means that they can appear to be a solid object well at the same time remaining non solid. They have the ability to mess with electronics, Drain batteries. They can tap into the electric grid and mess with electronics that are plugged in, which includes radios, TVs speakers, Lights. They can be in a translucent invisible state and we wouldn't even see them, only notice them vaguely because an unnerving presence.

Their crafts have the ability to Cloak fully and partially. The Crafts don't require outside lights. Meaning they can fly without us seeing from the ground, Tho the bottom of the craft can light up if they choose to turn them on. So any UFOs people see are only showing their lights because they want to, not because the crafts have them constantly on.
The ships can teleport by rapidly dropping into a self generated worm hole. They can teleport faster than speeds of 1 second per intervol rapidly jumping across the sky. I do not know how far they can teleport before reappearing but i have seen them skip across the sky appearing and disappearing faster than any terrestrial craft across the sky and in non linar paths meaning an object that can jump from east to west. I have seen the same crafts shoot off and leave a fading trail of white light.

The aliens themselves can teleport, They can walk through objects and shapshift gracefully. They shade over one color and morph seemlessly, The only acception is they are completely faceless. They don't have any orphaces of genitalia. They can also paralyze a human with emotional based telepathy. So they can speak in emotion which effects a radius around the alien. They often appear as Large unaturally black wolves or big cats such as panthers.
They can also assume a faceless human shaped form with light skin like a white person but again have no skin, are naked and have no genitalia. They have the ability to morph seemlessly as mentioned. So they can appear to be a bipedal humanoid, only to grow out it's limbs to go from walking or running on all fours to walking on 2 legs and running like a man.

These aliens i witnessed showed me their craft, showed me some abilities, and showed me what it's like to witness an alien abduction. I say witness because if i was abducted i don't remeber it. but i saw it.

So maybe we are an experiment who knows.

But since my first experience i have been researching mythology and religion and i have found connections between what i experienced and what information/knowledge i have found.

It appears that there are legends all across the world that would describe entities with abilities as to the ones i have encountered. These beings respond to Yahweh, I learned this from my second experience when i summoned them using that name. Hense why i put alien summoner on my tag on my avatar. They seem to respond to religious prayers.
What are they doing here? I have no idea. But i think religion might be involved. I will be making contact with them in a a couple days as the anniversary of my first encounter is coming up. More information to follow once the arrangement is made. Everyones to terrorfied to do it, So i gotta be the one to do it. To many people have fear over them because of their over imposing presence and the presentation they preform for people leaves them permenantly scared. But i have never been hurt by them, have never been taken to my memory. Have only interacted with them from a encounter of the third kind type of scenario. I believe people who have genuinely paranormal experiences are encountering these entities frequently without reconizing they are aliens with advanced technology.

However, Given the history of shapeshifting across the globe and animal-human hybrid warship it wouldn't be to much to assume that they have been here for a very long time. And given their technological and spiritual superiority, Must have invested much time into us as a species. As something like this has the ability to travel across galaxies, given their graceful skill teleportation they much have some serious firepower. Powerful generators. I saw one of their saucers, But the saucers are not the motherships. Which are nearby. I have written various theories about them. But they are very mysterious creatures. I'm very lucky for having the link i do with them, Very fortunate. Because as mentioned most people that encounter them think of Earthly or demonic spirits instead of Aliens.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
One thing that might be possible (depending on your definition of "possible"), is that at some point in the future we humans might be able to build a time machine and blast some bacteria or other little bugs back into our own distant past and "seed" the Earth so that it could eventually evolve some smart humans who figure out how to build a time machine... repeat as necessary. It would be the ultimate bootstrapping.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
Emotional food source engine for "someone else' (yet undisclosed) in charge of our creation. They like/eat the negative/chaos energy; not the LOVE energy which is why they thwart harmony. They feasted like kings during WW2 .

edit on 13-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

"Emotional food source"?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

"Emotional food source"?

Energy of the negative sort; consumable, just as the material food stuff is consumed by the human.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

I'm now paleologist but i'm pretty comes down to stuff like radio-carbon dating.......

Can you tell us what a paleologist is please.

edit on 13-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

"Emotional food source"?

Energy of the negative sort; consumable, just as the material food stuff is consumed by the human.

So make-believe woo, then. Got it.
edit on 7/13/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"Emotional food source"?

So make-beleive woo, then. Got it.

"I" before "E" bro

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

"Emotional food source"?

Ice Cream is a negative energy food source.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

admirethedistance: "Emotional food source"?

vhb: Energy of the negative sort; consumable, just as the material food stuff is consumed by the human.

admirethedistance: So make-beleive woo, then. Got it.

Right; you must be in the wrong forum; (this is aliens/UFO WOO WOO crazy talk) not "Health and Wellness" where truth is always subjective.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
originally posted by: EA006

JadeStar:I'm now paleologist but i'm pretty comes down to stuff like radio-carbon dating.......

EA006: Can you tell us what a paleologist is please.

A very pale allergist.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"Emotional food source"?

"I" before "E" bro

Stupid tiny phone keyboard.

vhb: Energy of the negative sort; consumable, just as the material food stuff is consumed by the human.

Right; you must be in the wrong forum; (this is aliens WOO WOO) not "Health and Wellness" where truth is always subjective.

Yes, this is the aliens forum. Even in here, though, I don't believe I've ever heard of any nonsense about "emotional food sources".

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

"Emotional food source"?

"I" before "E" bro

Stupid tiny phone keyboard.

Right; you must be in the wrong forum; (this is aliens WOO WOO) not "Health and Wellness" where truth is always subjective.

Yes, this is the aliens forum. Even in here, though, I don't *believe* I've ever heard of any *nonsense* about "emotional food sources".

You just don't know the most basic of truths is all (understandable); and you are unlikely to as your belief system has judged this information already as NONSENSE. Get yourself out of this and address the OP instead.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

JadeStar:I'm now paleologist but i'm pretty comes down to stuff like radio-carbon dating.......

EA006: Can you tell us what a paleologist is please.

A very pale allergist.

That should have read I'm no paleontologist. Autocorrect strikes again
damn iPhone
edit on 13-7-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join