It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite now evacuating ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good day to all my fellow ATS members

I'm going to keep this rather short, I came across a video today with a character whom I'm sure will get me ridiculed, named Alex Jones.

What is important is a video message he made June 20th 2015 titled "total emergency alert: elite now evacuating"

In this video he goes on to explain that he had recieved two phones calls, one from a banker and one from a high ranking military official (supposedly) asking him why he is not leaving the U.S before October.

He goes on to say that he believes we are on the door step of WW3, which I think many of us also feel, but what struck me was when he said "you know that bad feeling we have all been having ?"

Seems to me many of us have a bad feeling or have had one for a while, and it leads often to wild speculation but if this Alex Jones did legitimately receive those two calls, then this just got real pretty fast.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
I watched the very same video. Oddly, he didn't seem like a buffoon in this one. It struck a nerve. About a month ago he made a video telling people to calm down over Jade Helm that he may have caused undue panic. He seems to be more thoughtful lately. A little.

edit on 3-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes!! I thought the exact same thing! Lol thanks for posting

Also what struck me was the sense of urgency in the way he described having set up a fund for such an occasion, like he is unsure how to deal with the fact that it's actually real
edit on 3-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If there is another world war it will be the last one for sure.

AJ screams and shouts all this stuff hysterically, but most of it does not materialise.

If there is another war it will only be because the masses are getting too out of control. War is a great way to control everybody with fear and murder on a massive scale, the ultimate terror initiative. It will be deliberately contrived by the powerful to subjugate us all with rations, uniform military behaviour and fear.

Who's gonna play the new bad boy? Perhaps Putin? I don't see anybody else who can play the part and have all the propaganda projected on them by the west.

edit on 3-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Why leave the USA? what navel force is gonna land on our shores? Maybe nukes but thats not even likely. I see may an economic meltdown or something like that but I just think its all scare tactics. Although maybe our own military will declare war on its own people but thats not WW3

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First will come the economic collapse. AS everything in culture fails and the "blame game" starts , then it will turn into a potential world war.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
well if ww3 were to happen... all the people saying "noooo" buncha crazy loons believe ww3 and if it did happen those same people are gonna say "wow, i never saw it coming"

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Who really knows, I mean if we are talking warfare we assume it's going to be conventional and things such as biological weapons won't be used from weapons systems we aren't aware of, that's of course assuming the worst.

Economic meltdown is another prospect but really who knows until it does or doesn't happen, until then we can only speculate

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
First will come the economic collapse. AS everything in culture fails and the "blame game" starts , then it will turn into a potential world war.

Hopefully the Republic can be restored and the criminals prosecuted like Iceland has done.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've seen multiple times where people say it's unlikely that we could get nuked. Why? I'm really just curious.

a reply to: JDmOKI

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

My FED indebted five cents go for a global financial collapse, and the purge following that. Every donkey on this planet is aware of if anything hits world of debt financing - the civilization as we know it - is gone for ever. Folks talk about this one hitting worse than the recession in the 30s. So, there is a reason to believe wealthy percentage is worried - with a reason - and evacuation is an understatement.
edit on 3-7-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How many times has Jones warned us about this?

Not keeping up with the Joneses anymore.

I guess thats the intent, maybe. When it really does come about we'll be too desensitized to notice.

Get caught with our pants down.

"Pack two suitcases and report to the train depot for relocation in the morning."

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Very insightful, and you are correct in my opinion in regards to playing the part.

The masses are already resisting, all it takes is to take the food out of their mouths and you will see people turn on each other.

Money, gold etc..has lead us to where we are, and it will lead us to our fall IMO

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

I've seen multiple times where people say it's unlikely that we could get nuked. Why? I'm really just curious.

Because that would end it for everyone. The controllers want to lord it over civilization, fleecing everyone, not be in charge of a wasteland.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hmmm..Makes sense.

When you say "controllers", are you referring to TPTB? And do they control EVERYTHING? Even in other countries?

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Revolution9

Very insightful, and you are correct in my opinion in regards to playing the part.

The masses are already resisting, all it takes is to take the food out of their mouths and you will see people turn on each other.

Money, gold etc..has lead us to where we are, and it will lead us to our fall IMO

I agree. It is my opinion also. Wow, it is a bad scene we're all in. Well I will never take from anybody else. Not playing their war games when I know for what reason these events come to pass and how contrived they really are by the selfish monsters who set themselves up at everyone else's expense and suffering.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because that would end it for everyone. The controllers want to lord it over civilization, fleecing everyone, not be in charge of a wasteland.

But everyone talks about the Georgia Guidestones. (which is < 20 miles from my home) You know , keep the population under 500000000 .Thats gonna take some doing....
Was that sarcasm ?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This guy is part of it all.. His 'programmes' are aimed at spreading fear and therefore keep us all under their control..
what he does is just a slightly different twist on what you see on the news daily..
Plus he is a bloody annoying human being...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I'm one to lean towards what you have said, simply because I also believe that to be true.

However, something about that video did prompt me to create this thread

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I can't really see a country being crazy enough to nuke anyone. Maybe some crazy terrorist group

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join