It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Vicious' fox traps eight people in Cambridgeshire sports club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Panic reigned, with a woman being bitten, a man falling off his bicycle as he was chased and a pest controller being pursued back to his car.

It sounds like a scene from an old Ealing comedy but I'm sure for the people involved it was a bit more serious , the fox kept the eight involved trapped at their sports club for 3 hours as it stalked the car park looking menacing , below is a picture of the thuggish animal looking menacing.

The animal appeared as people were preparing to leave Alconbury Sports and Social Club, Cambridgeshire.
Panic reigned, with a woman being bitten, a man falling off his bicycle as he was chased and a pest controller being pursued back to his car.
Club chairman Bruce Staines, who was chased around the car park, said he had "never seen anything like it".
Mr Staines admitted he "tweaked his groin" trying to get away from the marauding animal and back to the safety of the club.
"None of us could get out. When we tried to use a side door, the fox heard and came haring round there."
www.bbc.co.uk...

I think they've worked out that fox hunting is no longer a thing and are exacting their revenge .... prepare to see more of these types of stories !!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If only they spoke fox...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Turn the tables on the foxhunters cool . Why does James Patterson book Zoo come to mind ?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I had to SnF this one for the lolz.

Quite frankly,foxes are astonishingly clever and their eyes are pure masterpieces.

Being trapped by a fox,though?

*Considers well-shod foot*

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Being trapped by a fox,though?

He was either a fox that had been pushed to far or he'd been trained in Syria and this is a new and worrying trend in the war on terrorism.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Unless the folk at the sports club were old or disabled then I say bunch of pussies, it was a fox, not a German Shepherd.
Sorry, maybe not the PC line for all you fragile folks out there, but no single fox would intimidate me and my boot.

No broom handles in the clubhouse? FFS ridiculous story.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Did you not see the picture ?
I wouldn't mess with him that's a fierce animal if ever I saw one.

edit on 2-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Haha!
...I'd be shamed if I was a member of that sports club though, it's like being scared of a miniature poodle or something, they both average around the 6-7 kilo weight.
Funny story though, made me chuckle so nice one.

new topics

top topics

join