It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out - Illuminati wife tells all.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know I talked to Kay Griggs today, she is alive and well and still in Virginia. She was competent and coherent, and the same amount of forgetful that we are all getting to be in our older years. She is happy to hear the interviews are getting out, and wishes she could do another. She was intrigued by the research I am doing, and was astonished when I told her the general that lived close by. She too, is confident that is not a coincidence.

She has a close circle of long time friends that are certainly one of the reasons she's "okay."

She gave me Sarah McClendon's advice to:

"Walk in the light.
Tell the truth.
Tell everyone you know."

It was a most excellent conversation.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And i thought they didnt have wives! Im gonna ask the elders if i can get married since she says she was married to one....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I suspect a strange culture has developed, in rebellion against the prudish nature and artificial "goodness" expressed by some religions. They praise and commend each other for the most 'despicable' acts.

What goodness is there really? - Maybe there is only nature.

I still think however, there can be stupidity.

Rebelling against 'goodness' for the sake of rebellion, out of anger, if you are shooting yourself in the foot in the process, then it is just plain stupid.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Why is she still alive ..

Same Reason for Disinformation

80% Truth // 20% False
20% Truth // 80% False

Nothing has gone really Deep in finding the Research
or other Finding Out the truth...

OR ! She Has a Safety Blanket! aka Insurance Piece Holding CARD ...

like Some .. James Fields Suppose Fatal Killer Shooter of JFK , ( that knows just about all the Mafia leaders and CIA Agents Involved of the Assassination Personally and he was former Hitman and was involved with the Bay of Pigs and Vietnam with the CIA) let alone LBJ's Mistress of what she has Known ... and you have Snowden Self explanatory .. for example ...

edit on 52015FridayfAmerica/Chicago7183 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
so you all know about the cherries now... nice... well I'm not even an american lol

EDIT: but this has nothing to do with illuminati and that crap.... this is a circle of influence... in europe we call it "traffic of influence"
edit on 3-7-2015 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

So you are an expert on Body language and speech patterns? A proper expert?

I am doubtful, and after watching these videos I am sure that some of her "claims" are false.

But thanks anyway....and im sure if they were true the video would of been removed by now.

But some people will believe anything I suppose

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

Kissinger negotiated the end to the Vietnam War. He's not a bad guy. One thing I've learned about these conspiracies is that you take the gist of it, and the details are either exaggerated or mixed up. In this case, the Illuminati she mentioned is probably the 40-committee member that oversees the Majestic Twelve, and the details that she gave I think some are true, some are exaggerated, and some are mixed up.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I made some notes up till half way through the second video:

~Notes from illuminati wife reveals all (video)

Her family background is protestant Christian, but also has a long history military involvement.
She married a high ranking military official who was abused as a child and suffered from emotional trauma. She says they specially select people who have gone through abusive childhoods due to their ability to be easily controlled...

They divorced and the divorce case was held in private courts with specially selected military court officials who she claims can be found everywhere in the American judiciary, and that they are all corrupt and operate "above the law"...
Her house was broken into during this break up and she was threatened with assassination.

She claims recruits into this military cabal have been specially groomed and selected and that they look for recruits who have had " weak father", mothers who were "whorres", or are from "mother only households".
They also look for people with "sexual perversions" (who are more willing to commit amoral acts)...

Assassins are often groomed and recruited at a young age from overseas... From countries like Romania, Cuba, Vietnam, Bosnia and Haiti for example...

A lot of the members of the military cabal who have suffered childhood traumas spend their "entire lives" in the military cabal because its "security" and its something they can "hold on to". This has lead to some very "tight cliques" in the military establishment. She claims her husband called himself not a "Christian" but an "Existentialist" and that they were all existentialists in the group he called "the brotherhood".

New Orleans and Paris were joint hubs for a group who orchestrated the training and grooming of terrorists, hit-squads, and guerillas for various political ends around the world. She adds New Orleans was also the hub for secret societies and the occult...

Highest levels of military and Navy are in the " mob". They're involved in drug trafficking, money laundering, and weapons sales all around the world (especially "retired generals").

Slightly Garbled:
Israelis train with Navy Seals. They fly to Stuttgart, then by "special helicopter" to different countries to do "wet ops"... Kill 10-20 people then blame it on the "Arabs". They are above the law. A lot of judges wives who have involvement with the cabal have been killed. Colonels are a very small " cult"...

The initiates into the cabal usually all come from top schools and universities like Princeton and Harvard and Eton (England). The Princeton Hun school where her husband Griggs went was started by a physicist who knew Einstein. The Princeton secret society known as the "cap and gown" has many links to the intelligence community. Many officers and agents were members. In the early 1950s a Saudi family was flown to the US after their main political opponent was poisoned in Paris by the "brotherhood". The Saudi family attended the same Hun school Griggs attended. They became the Saudi Royal family, chosen by the US..

Initiation to " cap and gown" involved group sex and getting very drunk. Compliant initiates to on to have very successful careers and engage in similar orgies around the world in the Mediterranean for example.

After her divorce to Griggs she was saved by a white house press official with links to many previous administrations.

General Joy trained the unit who beseiged Waco, and is behind the "black helicopters".
She says Griggs would say the CIA is bogus and that military intelligence " runs the whole show", they run psychological operations, have links to "Tavistock (THE Tavistock Institute)". Again makes reference to Harvard /Princeton elite being behind it... Claims Monika Lewinsky was " planted" in the white house by the psy ops to seduce Bill Clinton...
Claims sexual psychologists from Vienna might have had some involvement...

Says the whole banking and political hierarchy is run by homosexuals.....

Names Bush and Kissinger as members of the club... Claims young boys from around the world are experimented with and trafficked by the club... Some are groomed to be future political leaders...
Special shipping companies owned by members of the club are used to ship trafficked children around the world. Direct military involvement in modern child slavery and trafficking.

Walt Wittman Rostow was involved in zkennedy assassination with aid of Israelis intelligence services.
His son Nicholas Rostow runs the "Boston mob" who were she claims behind the Trotsky assassination in Mexico, (because he became Christian?) With involvement of Mexican government. Revolutionary terrorist group run from Paris with people in marine corps... Involved in communists ?
Put Oliver Cromwell and Napoleon in power.... Also behind Roman and Egyptian Empires.......... Atheist existentialists who beleive in one world power.... Bosnia is their assassin training hub.

New York organization called "The Joined" run by Jewish Kabbalists kill good people for brownie points.
They also sold fake passports to German Zionists, Nazi's ... All had "German disease" (something to do with pedophilia).... Italian boys raped by Pink Triangles??? German Gov complicit along with Catholic priests.....(not sure on dates)... She claims this explains current pedophilia problem in the US and globally.

Believes their purpose is to destroy American ... And traditional protestant communities in the US....

Continued...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I tried to get as much substance from the anecdotes as possible...
But its very taxing.... I'm in no doubt most of what she says is true from watching and taking notes, but its frustrating how her anecdotes jump around so much from one topic to another, it makes it hard to follow everything she says... Especially over 6 hours... Apart from that she seems like a very nice woman, with an incredible amount of courage and conviction.

edit on 4-7-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Why don't they steer some rain clouds over to California then? Or other drought stricken areas of the world?

Seems like a lucrative idea to me. I don't think people would let that go to waste.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Too much time to divulge, how about some snippets?

Never mind, I watched about a minute of it, where they open with prayer…

The woman's body language and speech patterns do not show signs of being deceitful and I believe she is telling the truth.

Mainstream churchians believe anything they are told. Their whole belief system is "just believe…"

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Poor intel gathering on her part.

Video and audio recording equipment did exist when she heard all of his drunken ramblings.......correct?

I find it hard to believe that she did not have the wherewithal at the time to record anything.

Ex-military here as well and, you're right, a lot of us find our way here somehow.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Ex-military here as well and, you're right, a lot of us find our way here somehow.

Because you guys have seen the lie in action up close and personal and want to know more about the truth?

Share…

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
Video and audio recording equipment did exist when she heard all of his drunken ramblings.......correct? I find it hard to believe that she did not have the wherewithal at the time to record anything.

Of course, however my wife would not want to get caught running a recording on me while I was involved or when she heard it she had no intention of going public. You would want to hear the dirt your spouse was involved in especially if you were kept in the dark all the time. There is some strong self-preservation feelings going on regardless of what they do later after being divorced or whatever. It is much better to keep them out of the loop.

And who knows where and when he decided to run off at the mouth. It's hard to video and record someone when they are experienced and not know where they are going to be. Today we have very tiny recording devices the public can buy. Back then not so easy as things were bigger. However, I will tell you I recorded video and audio of the area where guests would be and she never knew any of that equipment had been installed by technical teams. I also am an ET (Electronic Tech not from Mars) and I had positive control of what and when I recorded anything. I would turn it on depending who was at the door.

ETA: I had my wife trained in martial arts and weapons of all types. She had a concealed carry permit and was always armed as I was. She carried a S&W 5904 9mm and .380 Bersa. I had to have some hope she could defend herself and our daughters. I guess I trained her too well as she shot me with a 12 ga. 00 Mag Buckshot in the neck 7 years after our divorce lol. Que sara sara.

Absolutely. The reason for me is I know what is going on in the real world and things I have seen and done. There are experienced and intelligent folks here that know things of their own. Once you have seen and done, you have a tendency to be a CT on some subjects. I like the analysis and members quick to report things that are delayed or never put out on the MSM.
edit on 5/7/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DeepImpactX
Because you guys have seen the lie in action up close and personal and want to know more about the truth?

Share…

I think it is experience that makes a lot of us turn into CT's. You know the official story is not necessarily the record. Not so much about the truth for me as that is hard to determine without being involved and the facts. The conversation and analysis, and quick reporting of things you won't hear of in the MSM is fast. And member involvement in certain areas actually going out and checking things out if it is possible.

I actually came to ATS when it was just a web page and had stuff on internment camps (FEMA), which was back in the mid 90's if I recall correctly. I lost 2 older accounts I had created through changes in email accounts and lost passwords, so my member date is a little misleading. I have friends I trust like brothers inside many agencies, so I hear a lot of things and it is interesting to see how things play out in the public, an analysis I guess.

I read a ton of stuff around the world. Too much time is drained out online, but I am addicted at this point. Having so much information at your fingertips is really cool. I went to school for engineering originally, so interests in physics, chemistry, engineering, etc. have always been with me. So, my reasons are multiple. I don't know that you can determine truth to a lot of CT's. After all, if you had proof it would no longer be a theory.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK- I have to point out she mentioned several times taking tape recordings of all the people she talked to because she feared no one would believe her.

The poor editing was not her fault- the original producer sold the rights lock stock and barrel, and the owner now chose to release them as is. She mentioned to me during our conversation she never made a penny off the interviews.

Maybe I will ask her if she would be interested in putting the tangible stuff she does have, out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

but I am addicted at this point. Having so much information at your fingertips is really cool.

Same here. I've only been around the internet since 2011 and in that time my mind has absorbed so much.

Like you said, cool.

We live in awesome times. I'll pay more attention to your posts when I come across them. You have "been there and done that".

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
I made some notes up till half way through the second video:

.... Italian boys raped by Pink Triangles???

pink triangle is the gaypride logo, she means that the poor boys are banged by homosexuals i presume. no wonder the us gov's pushing hard the lgbti agenda thru encouraging gay marriage to the point of showing the whole thing down the world's throat. tsk tsk tsk tsk...
edit on 6-7-2015 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Pretty believable stuff. Her facial mannerisms, are pretty convincing in around 2/3s of the videos, I think there may be some speculation...IE connecting dots and stories. Im through 2 videos now, going in for the last 2.

Enjoyable, I appreciate the post...kind of stuff ATS used to get alot of.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The patterns match up don't they?

Either she's constructing stuff out of whole cloth before the Internet or the stories of widespread pedophilia in Britain's power structures, the Catholic priesthood, and Hollywood are awfully coincidental particularly when you take into account the rampant occult/Illuminati symbolism you can find just sort of hanging out in those places.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join