It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism rates exploding in Asia after they adopt western vaccination protocols.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Saigon Tiep Thi newspaper Wednesday quoted a study from the National Hospital of Pediatrics as saying that the number of children diagnosed with autism at the Hanoi-based hospital's Physiotherapy Department in 2007 was 50 times higher than in 2000.

They just started vaccinating children in Hanoi in 2000? I seriously doubt that.
edit on 1-7-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: superman2012
there isn't one case that has been proven to be caused by vaccines.

But thats not true and you know it, so why are you telling lies hmmm?

Oh my mistake. I thought science was truth. Care to share your "proof"?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Personaly I would always refuse the poison, however, it should be by CHOICE!!!

The reason they are removing choice is because it would become very evident that those who didn't take the poison live more healthy lives.

Care to check out life expectancy numbers from the 1900s to now in the UK?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: damwel

Even if you had intimate knowledge of the medical records of 1000 families, that's less than 1% of the population.

But your anecdote proves the OP wrong, or so you'll keep telling yourself. Spare us your inconclusive personal observations and discuss the topic, how 'bout it?

Not necessarily this person, but it is super funny how anecdotal evidence only counts if you are anti-vaccinations.

PS- Not saying it counts for either side.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

great post - so much substance, deep thoughts.

so because you don't "know of" a single case among all the people you know, all of this is BS. Gotcha

No, because there isn't one case that has been proven to be caused by vaccines. Ever think that maybe they are just getting better at diagnosing it??
Even all the major autism groups are saying this supposed link is bunk. So you know better than them?

Ohh boy someone called in the pro -vax Calvary .

Like I pointed out in my thread .. to you , My Aunt has a Documented case of vaccine injury to my cousin, her son .

The case will be going to court .

but of course this won't make any difference to you ,because you read some corporate funded and backed research paper suggesting that their is no link .

Ever see that movie Equilibrium ?

I believe the title "Cleric" belongs to you .

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

You conveniently left out the important information from your sources.

Source 1:

According to Lan, Vietnam not only fails to compile figures about autism, but also to standardize services and programs to detect autism and intervene with behavioral treatments and medicines.

At some clinics, doctors with a lack of experience and knowledge have mistaken autism for intellectual disabilities, she said.

In Hanoi, despite the capital's advanced clinics, not many doctors are knowledgeable about the disorder and can give an accurate diagnosis, she cited.

A 2009-2010 study on disabled children in Asia found 76.5 percent of 254 surveyed parents of autistic children in Vietnam said their kids' disorder was not detected until they were more than two years old.

Moreover, even though hundreds of centers claiming to treat autism have been founded in Vietnam since 1995 -- aside from kindergartens that claim to specialize in teaching autistic children -- the techniques used are varied and unregulated.

In fact, they are using a total of 12 different autism assessment tools imported from other countries like Australia, Japan, and the U.S. without translating them into Vietnamese, said Dr. Le Van Tac, director of the Research Center of Special Education.

This led to different centers performing different tests and drawing different conclusions on the same children, worrying parents who want to get second opinions on the matter.

Poor training, unregulated practices, non-standardized techniques and a general ignorance of autism. There's not even any official statistics. Instead, they're going off UK numbers as an approximation. So here we have a country that is very ill-equipped to diagnose and treat autism, yet you're comparing unreliable numbers from 15 years ago with more realistic approximations today and claiming "It's through the roof!". Gee, I wonder why...

Your second source is an anti-vaxxer website. I, however, went straight to the original source:

Two-thirds of ASD cases in the overall sample were in the mainstream school population, undiagnosed and untreated. These findings suggest that rigorous screening and comprehensive population coverage are necessary to produce more accurate ASD prevalence estimates and underscore the need for better detection, assessment, and services.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So again, another case of a country that is very ill-equipped to diagnose and treat autism. No wonder that the numbers are higher with proper analysis...

...and yet NONE of your sources even suggest vaccination. Another misleading, factually inaccurate, scaremongering anti-vaccination post from OP. Business as usual.

I'm going to quote this entire post and I'd give it 1000 stars if I could. Ease up on the rhetoric and hyperbole, OP, and try to understand the very source you're quoting.
edit on 1-7-2015 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Something is causing the increase in autism. It is hard to tell exactly what it is because they have thrown so much new chemistry at us that it could be a combination of things. They are pushing too many vaccines in this country.

Now read this article and note that the 2009 swine flu vaccine created by one company caused narcolepsy. medicalxpress.com...

Now, this vaccine crossed the blood brain barrier and causes suppression of one region. There are more articles on this.

What is the chance that it could cause other problems in the brain?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Could it be the isolation of looking at tv/video games/computer screens all day and not interacting and playing in the real world that causes anti social behavior?

...nah, its her fault.

Not saying its a non-issue, but the up-tic in anti social type of behavior disorders seem to pretty much co-align with the upturn in couch potatoes not going outside and being glued to there little fantasy world (the mothers physiological condition during pregnancy also can effect her child).

It could also mean that's what happens when 8 billion plus people exist, some people just have bad luck with their genes.
edit on 1-7-2015 by sirChill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Money talks, flesh burns.

You will not hear about these things in the corporate media

Oh but you will, because it's been proven to be BS over and over and over again.
Please show me the scientific evidence linking vaccination to Autism, really, I would love to see it.

There is none, because even the research the anti-vaccine crazies have paid for themselves has found absolutely NO LINK at all - of course, they don't like to talk about that, because there's no money in it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Otherwise referred to under their common name of sane, sensible, rational people who believe in SCIENCE rather than PARANOID DELUSION.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Otherwise referred to under their common name of sane, sensible, rational people who believe in SCIENCE rather than PARANOID DELUSION.

Right , because science never made a mistake .

But I'll happily take the title if it means having control over what I PUT IN MY BODY.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
/in before this will validate all the nutty anti vaxxers.

Thanks though I'm not in particular anti vaccine, while acknowledge dicussions from friends, etc., that there may be a link with autism and vaccinations, this looks concerning. Looking more into it now.

originally posted by: damwel
Oh Bologna. I don't know of one case myself and everyone I know and their kids are vaccinated.

Well, I know of a few that have children who claim autism after the vaccines. So does that mean we verify this?

Clearly you have not done your research, on thousands of cases proving vaccines are harmful. Anti vaxxer nutter? You have no concept on what the scientific method is, if you did, you would rest on your own opinion instead of false bias.

Sorry, but I am sick and tired of people not doing their homework. But by all means, inject yourself with the latest vaccines, in a way I am glad YOU will. People like you deserve to be vaccinated and learn the lesson the hardway. Don't worry, worse case scenario should you be vaccinated is death as a few cases on the net shows.

What cases? DO RESEARCH and find them. It is interesting enough when people expect others to provide sources, but when the sources arrive they instantly go denial mode and bash at the messenger. The fact that you are on this site, is a good thing though, unless you are being paid to troll. In which case, I advice you, to not be so naive when it comes to allowing a stranger put something in you.

Your mother and father should have taught you that as a child. Question everything, not everything is as black and white as the so called leaders claim it to be,

To the Original Poster

Awesome thread, I had a mild case of autism to which i conclude it was vaccine related. Because I remember being a happy normal child. Also, had I known vaccines contained mercury i would NEVER put what is literally poison in my body. Mercury effects the brain.

To all you skeptics, or deniers, these things are actually happening whether you accept it or not. Instead of fighting amongst ourselves, research extensively the topics, and educate yourselves. Those in power do not have our best interest in mind. And those that think they do, are naive. Welcome to the real world folks, we are being dumbed down as a species. Thanks to ignorance and lazyness. Nice legacy for humanity to leave behind. Good Job. Remember, the clock is ticking and time is running out for ALL of us. But i guess we were too busy calling eachother nutters to pay attention at the incoming catastrophe.

Maybe I should join tptb and help speed things up. After all, this is what people want. Am i wrong? Then why argue about things instead of researching and finding things out for yourself?

Once upon a time, i ridiculed conspiracy topics. Today I am wise.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Per WIKI and CDC (linkcdc):

The thiomersal controversy describes claims that vaccines containing the mercury-based preservative thiomersal contribute to the development of autism and other brain development disorders.[1] The current scientific consensus is that no convincing scientific evidence supports these claims,[2][3] and a 2011 journal article described the vaccine-autism connection as "the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[4]

Thiomersal is an organomercury compound used as a preservative in vaccines since the 1930s to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination.[5] Following a mandated review of mercury-containing food and drugs in 1999, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) asked vaccine makers to remove thiomersal from vaccines as quickly as possible as a purely precautionary measure, and it was rapidly phased out of most U.S. and European vaccines.[6][7] In the context of perceived increased autism rates and increased number of vaccines in the childhood vaccination schedule, some parents believed the action to remove thiomersal was an indication that the preservative caused autism.[6]

The potential impact of thiomersal on autism has been investigated extensively. Multiple lines of scientific evidence have shown that thiomersal does not cause autism. For example, the clinical symptoms of mercury poisoning differ significantly from those of autism.[8] In addition, multiple population studies have found no association between thiomersal and autism, and rates of autism have continued to increase despite removal of thiomersal from vaccines.[3] Thus, major scientific and medical bodies such as the Institute of Medicine[2] and World Health Organization[9] (WHO) as well as governmental agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration[5] (FDA) and the CDC[10] reject any role for thiomersal in autism or other neurodevelopmental disorders. In spite of the consensus of the scientific community, some parents and advocacy groups continue to contend that thiomersal is linked to autism.[11]

This controversy has caused harm due to parents attempting to treat their autistic children with unproven and possibly dangerous treatments, discouraging parents from vaccinating their children due to fears about thiomersal toxicity[12] and diverting resources away from research into more promising areas for the cause of autism.[13] Thousands of lawsuits have been filed in the U.S. to seek damages from alleged toxicity from vaccines, including those purportedly caused by thiomersal.[11] US courts have ruled against multiple representative test cases involving thiomersal,[14] suggesting the majority are unlikely to succeed.[15]

Outside of the United States, worries about thiomersal had not gained any significant traction as of 2009.[16]

So everyone in the medical community is lying?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Right , because science never made a mistake .

Easy now, your ignorance is showing. Science is *constantly* making mistakes - that's how it works. Theory, test, invalidate, revise theory, test, invalidate... repeat repeat until observation corroborates theory. Publish, peer review, get rejected, back to the drawing board, etc, etc. Some might say that science is about making mistakes. It's the learning from those mistakes and eventually getting it right that allows science to flourish.

"Our whole problem is to make mistakes as fast possible" John Wheeler (theoretical physicist)

So, let's see the science that backs the autism-vaccine link, please?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So everyone in the medical community is lying?

I'd say 98.9% are lying. The FDA was founded by the nazi scientists that were taken to the u.s after ww2. If you trust people who worked under hitler then by all means, be naive. But you've been warned. Research the georgia guidestones, and see what the real plan is. I will tell you what a Freemason told me. The culling has begun.

edit on st2015000000Wednesdayst000000Wed, 01 Jul 2015 22:12:08 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 01 Jul 2015 22:12:08 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Oh Bologna. I don't know of one case myself and everyone I know and their kids are vaccinated.

You don't know of one kid with autism?

I have several that I teach...they definitely have it. I there could be a predisposition from some children to certain things that they react to that are in certain vaccinations. It's like all things...Skeptics will always jump in and say it's not true or "Bologna" with out taking a look at it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is inaccurate. Not at all true. Belongs in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

great post - so much substance, deep thoughts.

so because you don't "know of" a single case among all the people you know, all of this is BS. Gotcha

No, because there isn't one case that has been proven to be caused by vaccines. Ever think that maybe they are just getting better at diagnosing it??
Even all the major autism groups are saying this supposed link is bunk. So you know better than them?

Like I pointed out in my thread .. to you , My Aunt has a Documented case of vaccine injury to my cousin, her son .

The case will be going to court .

but of course this won't make any difference to you ,because you read some corporate funded and backed research paper suggesting that their is no link .

Ever see that movie Equilibrium ?

I believe the title "Cleric" belongs to you .

Like I have told you before, pro-vax is really pro-science, there is no need for a "calvary". If it were wrong, it would only take one case. There is not one documented case of vaccination=autism link. Documented by science, not your mothers cousins friends sisters twins son. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence as much as corelation is not causation.

Keep reaching though. Keep us up to date with your cousins case, I'm interested to see how much money she is willing to waste in court while searching for the boogeyman that hurt her son.

?Corporate funded? So every Autism group is now corporate funded? They all say the same thing. Autism is not caused by vaccinations. Of course you have the internet idiots listening to Jenny McCarthy, Alex Jones, and anyone else that will make a few bucks of the fear of the ignorant.
I love the movie Equilibrium by the way.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

This is inaccurate. Not at all true. Belongs in the HOAX bin.

What you say is true. Fear does sell though. It makes me think that the Anti-vaccination people are really working for big Pharma....

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
children that dont get vaccinated in poor countries rarely show up with signs of autism

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join