It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global uptick in size of earthquakes starting now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi all,

I believe there will be a global uptick in the size of the coming earthquakes . Lets see if I'm right!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You must be watching HAARP-A tronic data...gotta keep the prophecy lie alive. God and the Devil are coming to eat us.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I just saw this a evening "news" story that helium was found leaking from the ground in California and that meant that greater EQs were possible, if not coming, because of the deepness of the repositories of helium. ????

I make no claims here about my interpretation of the bit that I read surfing awhile ago. I believe it was on the Daily Mail site.

edit on 29-6-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

i really dont do research on this is just a passing thought that kinda sticks .... so i throw it out there just to see . i have been incorrect in the past. but also correct in the past as well !

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You are correct Op! The plate boundaries have all been loosened,quakes are getting deeper.

There is but one last area that hasn't released from this bonding and that is roughly off the West Coast Us,my sources and data are saying August will be the time of the next quake uptick and I contend this is when the New Madrid will adjust and festivities begin in earnest.The Us gov knows this hence Jade Helm! And this is all centered around the New Madrid adjustment!

Warnings have been issued by myself and others relentlessly! look at Zetatalk safe locations for greater scope.

Planet X baby

terral03.com...
edit on 30-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Umm ok no clue what he was speaking about in the video i scanned thru it tho still no clue.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Sure I understand! It can be quite confusing and at times monotonous.

Well the Guy releases weekly updates as I'm sure you have gathered!

What occurs is a twice yearly EQ uptick period resulting in a predictable large quake in these periods. There was a period of 188 days InBetween these quakes going back a few years,but this pattern has changed and additionally the quakes like Japan 2011,Chile etc all occurred during the alignment period.

The last near side alignment of the Sun,PX and Earth was when we had the Nepal quake back a wee while ago,go back to the update of Terrals the week before this and you will see he called it spot on. Dutchsinse is also worth a watch, as he also called an EQ for South East England off the coast of Essex precisely also the week before and that was unprecedented-BUT He does not acknowledge the link between PX and the quake pattern=agent..but armed with this knowledge that fact is irrelevant,therefore I endorse His thorough analysis of quake patterns.

So as I said twice a year we have near side and back side alignments occurring. So in August we will pass through this connection once again and you can guarantee a big quake,as I said they are getting larger and deeper and the data points to that large quake occurring on the US continent I would bet money on that!

The date that has my attention is May 2016 as this is when Terrals orbital data diagram runs out of space (pardon the pun) and the Poleshift *may* occur then? If not? the data patterns will show a much clearer picture and we can glean more from that in regards to when it will actually occur if it doesn't by May 2016.

What is curious to me,is that there is a decent amount of evidence pointing towards PX crossing Earth orbit in Spring! This is when the EQ climax occurs and this is key. Have you heard of the flash frozen mammoths found in Siberia with the tropical plants in their stomachs and teeth? This was documented by Velikovsky and these were also Spring plants! Some scripture also points to the Spring being the time of this event as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Double post apologies..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I had something happen on Friday evening, 06/26/15. I am on the East Coast of the US.
I mentioned it briefly in another thread on Saturday morning before it had made the news.

Last night (06/26/15) I felt tremors where we live. I was in bed and the bed was shaking, i was not sure of what I felt so I sat and waited a tad to be sure and yes this was tremors of some sort. I preceded to get out of bed and walk into the living room and the coffee cup on top of the TV amour was wobbling back and forth and the bottle of water on the dining table had water swaying inside it. Now I needed confirmation from someone else...

I immediately went online looking for confirmation that an earthquake had happened but could not find any data, the next morning I checked again and still could not find any record of an earthquake happening. It is rare to be felt here on the East Coast. So I began to think it might have been something else all together. Maybe a local event that made my apartment shake ? But what ?

Then yesterday I received a text from my Mom while I was at work and she found news of an Earthquake happening in a city about 1 hour from here both on Saturday and Monday, it made the news. Article below.

2 Minor Earthquakes reported

I certainly hope this isn't a sign of a coming larger quake like the New Madrid fault going. Just reporting what I recently felt which is extremely rare for this area.

leolady

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
well, we are having volcano eruptions here in japan almost daily now

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

NOT exactly how to start a thread New comer.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Scoffs... your sources and data ? Now that's funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Now and always. What's different?

We live on a planet with a cracked crust and a molten core. There have always been earthquakes and volcanoes. Some large some not so large. There has not been any significant change in seismic activity and nothing to indicate any increase. So says my sources and data. Lol. Anyway you can see history's of seismic events on USGS and other monitoring sites.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Is there a better way ? please let me know as you've stated I'm a newcomer

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

A bit more content. Your opinion on the situation or event. Just a little more meat if you will.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I was just wondering who made you moderator? Your replies are short curt and mean. This is in the dreams and predictions forum and does not need to be justified with data.
edit on 6/30/2015 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

just a passing thought that kinda sticks .... so i throw it out there just to see . i have been incorrect in the past. but also correct in the past as well !

There it is.... notions , indicators, Intuition i simply cant explain it it must be experienced for you to understand.

oh the meats been cut off since i first posted a " Prediction "on here so ive went backwards a bit in knowing.
edit on 30-6-2015 by TheJesuit because: added explanation to reply

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

No they're not mean. Obviously you haven't seen all seven thousand or so posts I've made. Some are quite extensive with links and everything.
I was just trying to be helpful. Even in this forum a little meat to chew on is better than hey guys what do you think of this?

I didn't notice a moderator title on your avatar either by the way.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I know if you put too much out there you can get slammed for it. I just put it out anyway. I've posted dreams in this forum and I've had premonitions and hunches myself and I know that people can be ... ummm... unwilling to believe some of this but that's their experience. I know what mine are and no amount of scoffing from others can take anything away from that so be brave. If this came from a dream say so. You will find that along with the scoffers there will be support from the like minded.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I was just wondering who made you moderator? Your replies are short curt and mean. This is in the dreams and predictions forum and does not need to be justified with data.

Good observations your spot on! A moderator? Lol SMH..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join