It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is a bad day, but why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I feel bad today. I slept bad. I feel bad. In every forum I post, I see utterly stupid comments jumping in my face. It makes me angry. And doing work out has never been so hard.

I have downs every once in a while, but today is remarkably bad, and I can't figure out why. Are meteorites coming? Sun flares? A new zombie sickness?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

Maybe taking a break from things like the internet would be good for you to rediscover the great things about life.

Pick up a book, go for a walk,

change it up a bit. That would be my advice anyway - I hope your mood improves, we all have those days!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

There, i fixed your day with a smile.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Out my window today I have seen a criss cross of chemtrails all day so far.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The reason today is a 'bad day' is so that tomorrow can be a good one.....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

In every forum I post, I see utterly stupid comments jumping in my face. It makes me angry.

No disrespect intended…

You make you angry. Quit blaming others for your feelings.

If you're angry take a look at you instead of projecting that anger onto others.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I read a thread day before that sent me into a tailspin...
I tried to reply as I thought that may be somewhat cathartic for me and I maybe would help someone out in my response.

It didn't work out, I let it go, and am moving on...

Sometimes you just have to take a break from all of the negativity and work on yourself. Things really do seem upside down, inside out, and generally stupid lately and sometimes we just need a break...so, I am being more selective in what I choose to read right now and conversations I choose to have in the real world so that I don't slip any further...

No new meteorites, I think.
Sun flares a day or two ago, if memory serves me.
The CDC IS investigating possible Plague in Colorado so...maybe a new/old zombie sickness...

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I slept bad, too. I made the mistake of drinking some tea shortly before bed. I didn't stop to think that it has caffeine. Now I'm tired and everything pisses me off. Also, I think it's going to rain again. I'm in a huge amount of pain.

ETA: At least you lived to see another day. There's that.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses. I'm certain tomorrow it's better. Only a quarter day left of this weird day.

Still not sure if it's because of planet constellation or some other weird thing. Also full sun, clear sky, not a single cloud there (after a week of rain). Maybe cosmic rays are too strong, I don't know... I should be happy with the nice weather, but instead I have a rather short-temperedness.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Maybe taking a break from things like the internet would be good...Pick up a book, go for a walk

Sage advice.

I spend a fair bit of my time on the internet tbh, but only occasionally pop back here. A site like this can send you daft if you if you outstay your welcome. And that's good advice for everyone, not just the OP.

Just pop in and pop out.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
I feel bad today. I slept bad. I feel bad. In every forum I post, I see utterly stupid comments jumping in my face. It makes me angry. And doing work out has never been so hard.

I have downs every once in a while, but today is remarkably bad, and I can't figure out why. Are meteorites coming? Sun flares? A new zombie sickness?

It's Wednesday. That's always enough of a reason for me.

new topics

top topics

join