It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hannibal has been cancelled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

what a bummer.
hannibal is a great show.

looks like 10 more episodes and thats it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Oh bugger
They always cancel the good ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Bad news,but the ratings were low(even though it was a great show IMO)...lets hope netflix gets on the case.

They were all set for a fourth season as well,which was going to have Clarice Starling in it.
www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I stumbled onto a few minutes of the show last week. From watching in awe those few minutes I can tell you why it is being cancelled. Once you go to extremes of showing a guy being gutted for three minutes then immediately show a gal having her throat cut with spurting blood and then finish the scene with an apparent large crocodile being flooded in blood with the scene shifting to the two individuals then being also flooded in inches of blood, then you understand that the price of that artificial gore must be too high to continue such a mess. No body in their right mind would like, let alone, love that show.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
really enjoyed the first few seasons. but, they just seem to be slowing going off the rails with this new season. it's all aesthetic appeal. i don't really know how to explain it, but the feel of this current season is very different from the past couple seasons. they have gone to the extreme with their very slow paced shots, ambient music and the dialogue.....

shame because i do think the show had a lot of potential. so much they could have done still with all of the characters from the books.

oh well.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If it was a great show....it wouldn't have been cancelled. Its not about viewers, but commercial sales of the advertisers on it!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A terrible shame, Hannibal is a wonderfully scripted, shot and acted series with just about a 10 in every department, but the public obviously prefers reality shows so...
Something to please all palates: Extreme recipes with Dr Hannibal Lecter!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Talk of a season 4 has begun again. Lets hope it happens.

Talks for Season 4 Have Begun

new topics

top topics

join