It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Responsible for Creating Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I must apologize first for having broken my vow not to post another thread until I gave my older Op's the attention they were lacking, but I felt compelled to share this with the conspiracy minded individuals on ATS.

I read this article from start to finish and while there may be some ideology that is hard for me to comprehend, the over all message to me is loud and clear.

charleseisenstein.net...

Looking out upon the horridruin we seem to have made of the planet, in spite of the kind hearts and good intentions of the vast majority of human beings, it is hard to avoid the conclusion that some nefarious force has hijacked civilization, driving it towards ends that serve almost no one.

If we are headed for a future that no one would consciously choose, it stands to reason, some say, that we are not choosing; that something else, unfriendly to human welfare, is choosing for us.

Deeper study of certain pivotal events in history strengthens this conclusion. The official explanations of the Kennedy assassination or 9/11 are riddled with contradictions that are difficult to explain. Ominous coincidences pile up and make patterns, pointing toward a conscious agency orchestrating these events toward sinister goals. Diving deeper, one discovers patterns of patterns that ultimately coalesce into an alternate history of the world.

We as humans are predisposed to certain "conspiracy theories" because we feed them. We either believe the facts being presented or we do are part to refute them; either way by giving either argument merit we further the conspiracy.

What I think is the truth about any topic of choice, be it a conspiracy or not, is up for discussion and opinionated rhetoric simply because I opened the door.

We are constantly feeding the conspiracies daily and this is hard to stop. We can not exist on this planet and be merely an observer without taking some responsibility for creating and perpetrating and furthering the agendas of those that seem to be in power or control.

Those that we give the power themselves are controlled by the power they have to control us. There is a never ending battle for supremacy, but we are not even really sure what side we are on. One moment we cry about inequality and the next we insist on having our cake and eating it too.

Take about 30 minutes of your time and read this article and then maybe you will understand what it is I am trying to say. We are all part of the "conspiracy" and the only way for the narrative to change is for us to recognize this.

How does it change? By each individual making hard choices. You ask, how can one person change the narrative? They can not, it will take a collective effort that starts individually. Even if we change the narrative the story may already need to end first before a new one can be written.

If it were theoretically possible for there to be parallel dimensions and in another reality we are living a Utopian society with the rules that apply to all as equals, why are we here? Maybe the only way for us to understand what we have in the other reality is for us to see another perspective first.

Maybe our perception of what we see here is due to that other parallel dimension? Much of what we have been taught is how we perceive, and what we believe is how we perceive. Never knowing for sure what the truth is, but certain that the truth is out there, creating conspiracies where there are none and ignoring conspiracies that are obvious.

The very word conspiracy implies that there is more to the truth that is being told, hidden from us to prevent further truth from being exposed. Someone that applies this term to an event is a conspirator. They are often labeled as being delusional or seeing things where there is nothing to see. If that is the case, then they are just being what they were programmed to be due to the reality they exist in.

And those that say everyone with a "conspiracy complex" are nuts are equally to blame for such a condition. They further the conspiracy by responding. Basically, what goes around comes back around and goes back around and around. When something happens that we can not explain and the facts continue to be formed to fit the narrative, both sides of the coin get flipped back and forth and eventually nothing is really solved. So, who is to blame? We all are.

Comments have been disabled for this thread. Just kidding, wanted to see if you actually read the whole thing!

Note to MOD: Was not able to preview this for some reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Why are you making it so complicated?

If I get together with my friend and we plan to steal a car, 2 days later a nice BMW in the city is stolen.

The owner and police have a conspiracy on their hands.

Same with false flags like 9/11

Or any other small or big crime.

Why are you making it complicated. Evil is not complicated, greed is not complicated, lust for power is not complicated.

Building a bridge ? .... Now that's complicated.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Thanks for clearly defining conspiracy. The new popular definition of conspiracy is crazy idea, and a conspiracy theorist is defined as a crazy person bent on a crazy idea.

join