It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Cincinnati man calls 911 on self, kills responding officer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A friend sent that to me off Facebook. I have posted it once before, if people would bother to look at the meaning of the pic and not be offended by the words. They would realize it is a very deep statement .

Officer Kim I thank you for your service !!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're the resident link-finder outta everybody else in the thread.

Get on it

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

That tune gets me every time man. Oof

And you're right. But, that's a rant for another thread I suppose.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I may be crass but I'm a sentimental old fool . It actually brought a tear to my eye while I was posting it .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

And you have a sweet beard!

I think the somewhat personal connection to the guy (six degrees and all that) makes it hit home a bit harder. Same thing for me on the martial arts angle. Like I said in the OP, I know my little guys would be absolutely crushed if one of our instructors was killed and that brings it home even more for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: deadeyedick
He should have just used black face

Exactly what is the point in a post like this?

Givin recent score card it seems that sucide by cop would have a better sucess rate as a black person.

Even if it did not work and events turned out the same at least everyone would have a normal amount of distASTE FOR THE PERP.

As you can see black face carries a large amount of hatrid for the offender and even those who dare mention it.

At least the out rage for the suspect would exist overall.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Not every cop is brutal, not every victim is nice...at the end of the day...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

A) seems the suicide by cop was about as successful as it can get

B) why did you feel compelled to bring the race angle into it?

C) since you DID bring the race angle into it, the shooter was black.

Amazing how nobody cared about the race when the race wasn't brought up though, innit?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

,people are starting to view the police as the enemy.

Do you blame them?

You really want to go there in this thread?....put it this way i do not want my kids growing up in a world where the cops are viewed as the enemy,it is not exactly a healthy environment

And I don't want my kids growing up in a land that says it's ok to kill them because they didn't show enough groveling. ......

To each his own......

Have fun bowing down to your masters.......

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A) seems the suicide by cop was about as successful as it can get

B) why did you feel compelled to bring the race angle into it?

C) since you DID bring the race angle into it, the shooter was black.

Amazing how nobody cared about the race when the race wasn't brought up though, innit?

1 negative cause it was unsucessful because others died trying to help
2 the race of the officer was known to me and if you look close race of police does not matter much and if a cop decides to have a heart and over look things then their heart is handed to them often as is this case
3 god brought race into it when he made us as we are but if you want to give me that credit then i have room for it on my trophy wall

fact is that someone hesitated to exucute and it was the wrong choice but same situation with a black man would go differently in most cases

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Nope.

A suicide would be taking ones own life. If one manages to do so, then the suicide is successful. A suicide bombing isn't a failure because it kills other people.

So now you're saying the cop should've worn black face? What the crap does that even have to do with anything? What possible point could there be to saying the cop should've worn black face?

And no, you brought race into this thread. If you wanna say God made you do it, go for it. If God has an ATS account, he hides it well.

Ohhhhh, no after reading it again I figured out your angle. I was confused because I had addressed that in my previous comment and apparently you misunderstood it.

THE PERPETRATOR WAS BLACK.

How's that grab ya?
edit on 20-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

lol
now you have confused me
you may want to reread the post

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Nah I'm good. I see the angle you're playing.

If the guy was black, he would've been shot first. I had already said he was black, which is why I was confused by you repeating your race baiting.

But in case you're still confused: HE WAS BLACK.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

,people are starting to view the police as the enemy.

Do you blame them?

You really want to go there in this thread?....put it this way i do not want my kids growing up in a world where the cops are viewed as the enemy,it is not exactly a healthy environment

And I don't want my kids growing up in a land that says it's ok to kill them because they didn't show enough groveling. ......

To each his own......

Have fun bowing down to your masters.......

So because i do not want or want my kids to live in a world where there is so much hate that police become targets you think that means i grovel to hierarchy ? Wow dude nice jump of logic....

Police getting shot will not improve anyone's lives anywhere,all it will do is grant more excessive power to the police and it will give more officers and itchy trigger finger...nobody wins when these things happen

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So what exactly is the solution?

I'm just going by history. NOTHING has ever changed unless there has been violent blowback.

Name one thing......

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

So what exactly is the solution?

The only solution in my opinion is to reduce the gap between rich and poor,people are poor and disillusioned and there are far too many people in this situation.....in the western world people should not want for anything...but that is for another thread,what i am sure of though is violence will lead to more violence,the police force is a symptom of a much larger problem,if you need to attack,attack the cause not the symptom...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But what is the cause if not the LEOS who dish it out?

Lawmakers?

Please. Laws wouldn't exist if there weren't people willing to enforce them....

edit on 20-6-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well the torture was more then just sleep deprivation, and both sides cheer for the deaths.

When a cop kills some one, people say that it needed to happen the world is a better place now ect ect.

People say the same thing about when a cop dies.

Why is one better then the other?

We still have people celebrating the death both ways.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I touched on the true meaning of that picture instead of the intent some people would take from it . Neither is appropriate but I am depressed that people will cheer for one side of that or the other.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Never mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join