It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats In A Face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Your mentality here is absolutely disgusting. You truly believe it too is the really bad part. I don't know what else to say really, I'm floored by your ugly mentality.

a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

My mentality is called evolution perhaps you should read up on it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here some required reading for all the ugly fuglys coming to the thread.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-6-2015 by OptimusPrimeOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No its the truth..Evolution was designed to weed people like you out.If the system was operating correctly then you should not be talking to me now.

Then something is wrong with your system, no?

What about old people? Their skin sags and wrinkles, hardly "stunning" according to you criteria. They should be 'weeded' out, too? What about disabled people, or those crippled by accident or war? You weed them out to keep them from dirtying your perfect world? What about skin color, ethnicity, freckles, should we just kill them off to prevent them muddying the, dare I say it… race?

Another era another time, the Nazis looked at the world through narrow eyes. They called it Eugenics, the measuring of features, notably the face and skull. In their perfect world they were masters. That world results in mass death.

You must be young. Got some hard lessons coming…

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No your mentality is self important and you think your better than others and another thing baby boy I'm not ugly by any means. You should really try to be a better person because one day you might not be so pretty anymore, accidents happen so protect your face at all times. I'd also be willing to bet you have never even been punched in the face.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No its the truth..Evolution was designed to weed people like you out.If the system was operating correctly then you should not be talking to me now.

Then something is wrong with your system, no?

What about old people? Their skin sags and wrinkles, hardly "stunning" according to you criteria. They should be 'weeded' out, too? What about disabled people, or those crippled by accident or war? You weed them out to keep them from dirtying your perfect world? What about skin color, ethnicity, freckles, should we just kill them off to prevent them muddying the, dare I say it… race?

Another era another time, the Nazis looked at the world through narrow eyes. They called it Eugenics, the measuring of features, notably the face and skull. In their perfect world they were masters. That world results in mass death.

You must be young. Got some hard lessons coming…

There should be no aging.And some people age much much better then others a sign of inner beauty.

Take Rand Paul who is 52 but looks better then most 30 year olds..Or Clint Eastwood who is in 70s but looks like he can still kick ass..

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne

Looks like you can judge a book by its cover after all.

No you can't.

That article covers "looks" more than whats inside. Made up looks are a cover. Serial killers, politicians and con artists get away with their crimes by hiding their true nature.

Pics of the singer

www.google.com... Q&biw=360&bih=519

She is Stunning!

How is that women stunning? She's got blonde hair (probably dyed) and blue eyes, but apart from that she's absolutely average. A persons features have nothing to do with what kind of person they are, t's just ridiculous to claim any different and actually kind of Nazi mentality.

I've got blue eyes and blonde hair and have always been considered a bit of a 'pretty boy', but I got nothing particularly positive to offer humanity and can actually be a bit of an arsehole at times.

Looks & features in no way determine a persons personality.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No your mentality is self important and you think your better than others and another thing baby boy I'm not ugly by any means. You should really try to be a better person because one day you might not be so pretty anymore, accidents happen so protect your face at all times. I'd also be willing to bet you have never even been punched in the face.

My mentality is the truth..And I have been in plenty of fights and won each one

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Looks like you can judge a book by its cover after all.

No you can't.

That article covers "looks" more than whats inside. Made up looks are a cover. Serial killers, politicians and con artists get away with their crimes by hiding their true nature.

Pics of the singer

www.google.com... Q&biw=360&bih=519

She is Stunning!

How is that women stunning? She's got blonde hair (probably dyed) and blue eyes, but apart from that she's absolutely average. A persons features have nothing to do with what kind of person they are, t's just ridiculous to claim any different and actually kind of Nazi mentality.

I've got blue eyes and blonde hair and have always been considered a bit of a 'pretty boy', but I got nothing particularly positive to offer humanity and can actually be a bit of an arsehole at times.

Looks & features in no way determine a persons personality.

If you dont think she is stunning your either lying or ugly yourself. I say both

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

My mentality is the truth..And I have been in plenty of fights and won each one

Judging by your post I would say your a 3 and that is a compliment.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well let me tell you son, you don't always win them all and with a nasty attitude like yours I'm sure you will see some more so you better pray that when that day comes your assailant is kind enough to stop before turning your face into a broken mess. Just a thought but hey I don't really care its your face and tell ya the absolute truth you just might benefit from finding out firsthand how it feels to be ostracized by others over superficial reasons such as aesthetic beauty.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well let me tell you son, you don't always win them all and with a nasty attitude like yours I'm sure you will see some more so you better pray that when that day comes your assailant is kind enough to stop before turning your face into a broken mess. Just a thought but hey I don't really care its your face and tell ya the absolute truth you just might benefit from finding out firsthand how it feels to be ostracized by others over superficial reasons such as aesthetic beauty.

I win all fights nice try ugly and I am not your son.
edit on 20-6-2015 by OptimusPrimeOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

There should be no aging.And some people age much much better then others a sign of inner beauty.

"Inner beauty" is not a measure of ones age or 'looks'.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

"Inner beauty" is not a measure of ones age or 'looks'.

Why because you say so? Lmao The Universe can give a rats behind what you say.Natural law will still remain the same.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok so show us a pic then Mr pretty, put your awesome mug on display for us all to see. How about it?a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

Oh you are definitely no relation of mine and thankfully so, you would disgrace my lineage.
edit on MSTSat, 20 Jun 2015 06:36:23 -0700amppAmerica/Phoenix20-07:00Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:36:23 -070036 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ok so show us a pic then Mr pretty, put your awesome mug on display for us all to see. How about it?a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

Lmao My pic would blow you away..Besides I do not wish be known..You know who I am spiritually fugly..

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Oh you are definitely no relation of mine and thankfully so, you would disgrace my lineage.

Perhaps your name should be trapped witch rather then trapped princess?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
All you elohim make me laugh lol Thanks for that and soon there will be no elohim left as evolution will not allow you fuglys to procreate anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

All you elohim make me laugh lol Thanks for that and soon there will be no elohim left as evolution will not allow you fuglys to procreate anymore.

Another one bites the dust

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Elohim (Hebrew: אֱלֹהִים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and Biblical Hebrew.

So did you just call us gods??? Thank you I guess.

I think you meant this btw goy (goi)
n. pl. goy·im (goi′ĭm) or goys Often Offensive
A person who is not Jewish

So if your going to talk trash at least get it right, LMFAO
edit on MSTSat, 20 Jun 2015 06:50:40 -0700amppAmerica/Phoenix20-07:00Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:50:40 -070050 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join