It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unconscious conspiracy to destroy philosophy and metaphysical dreaming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Far from my usual writing style I will be direct, what I say above has been going on so long, so that those who hold to their fixed ideas can feel safe. No threats to the material base of life, no questions and no dreaming. Unless you dream carbon copies of what has been dealt out over the TV and other media’s, you will not be popular. Why is this do you think? Is Eros stronger than Philo's and Agape. I would go as far to say that on Earth it is so, why? In my honest opinion, because there is a conspiracy for it to be so. How is this done? by hiding information and by ridiculing and bulling of anybody who shows signs of delivering that in to conscious in a big way. Then this is mimicked by others and replicated in to all levels of society. We are told what to say, how to say it, when to say it and many of us follow blindly in to the dark pit it leads. What can we do about it? Know thy enemy and its slaves- I call it a metaphysical journey with practical philosophy to cope with what is uncovered. What ideas can any of our members give towards this never ending dilemma.?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

It's not complicated. We just need the leaders who see the bigger picture like JFK and MLK to stop being assassinated before they can captivate enough minds and change them for good.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

People are starting to open their minds. I remember ten years ago people would think I'm crazy for talking about astral projection. Now, more and more, i see people having spontaneous OBE's and asking about them on forums like this. There are also a lot more channels these days, and it is becoming more and more acceptable.

Eventually people will realize that exploring your own consciousness is actually better than any drug you can experience, and it is good for you. Theres a snowball effect taking place right now and its about to get out of control in the next 5 years i would say.

And yes the powers that be are completely terrified of this happening and are trying there hardest to stop it, because when it does, the people will know how much they have actually been lied to.

Its the beginning of the end of our war culture.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

They want to control the collective unconscious narrative and in doing so they control the minds of the people. If people come to realize the power in the narrative then they will start to loose their control over the people. That is not in their interest. I think the truth is bubbling up, and fighting for a foot hold, if we but just listen and trust our intuitions our paths would blossom into clarity,compassion and freedom!!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
All I have for you is science...

Our brains create a "field" and it has to be sustained in order for our awareness to exist within the subconscious mind, what we are up against is a powerful artificial field and teams of "dream police" that come and disable our brains when we start to become too strong or experience powerful dreams.

The reason is that they want control, nothing really strange about that.

Solutions include:

- Avoiding detection
- Developing significant power to override the inhibitors
- Defeating the entire system

Simple.

top topics

join