It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail/Geoengineering film, "An UNconventional Shade of Grey" Official Trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There has been great debate here on ATS about Chemtrails and Geo-engineering.
I hope this new film just might add more conclusive evidence to the subject and bring some conformation to the existence of exotic materials being dispersed over the planet to control and modify the weather and climate.

In the Youtube video at 3m 20sec they make the claim that they will be flying into the suspected chemical trails and plumes to take samples and have them tested, something many here on ATS have stated makes the claim bogus because it has not been done.

Well apparently the people behind “what in the world are they spraying” and, “ why in the world are they spraying” are going to get this done as well as photographing the creations of plumes being created at sea by vessels in the oceans.

We shall see how this pans out.
edit on 15-6-2015 by OPUFO3257142119 because: fix url lik

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Could you post a link the embed isn't working for me. May be a regional thing though.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

Your vid didn't link . try again but in the meantime

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You only need to post the video number. That's the number after the =. You don't need the whole link.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OPUFO3257142119
There has been great debate here on ATS about Chemtrails and Geo-engineering.
I hope this new film just might add more conclusive evidence to the subject and bring some conformation to the existence of exotic materials being dispersed over the planet to control and modify the weather and climate.

In the Youtube video at 3m 20sec they make the claim that they will be flying into the suspected chemical trails and plumes to take samples and have them tested, something many here on ATS have stated makes the claim bogus because it has not been done.

Well apparently the people behind “what in the world are they spraying” and, “ why in the world are they spraying” are going to get this done as well as photographing the creations of plumes being created at sea by vessels in the oceans.

We shall see how this pans out.

Leave out this bit, when you use the box, keep the rest.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=

edit on 15-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i used to care about chemtrails. now, i couldn't care less. they win. the end.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nice video. When is the actual movie coming out though?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the info on fixing the link

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

same to u sir thanks for the info on the youtube link fix

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

thats great man lol

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
Nice video. When is the actual movie coming out though?

Seems it's still pre-production and they are crowd-sourcing for production costs/class action lawsuit. I didn't really investigate though just skimmed the website briefly.

Here's the link:
www.unconventionalgrey.com...

ETA: Maybe I'm hanging around here too much but this smells like a bit of flash to grab your cash and then wither on the vine. Let's see what the tide washes in probably something that smells fishy if my spidey senses are working properly.
edit on 6/15/2015 by Kukri because: expressing my Doubting Thomas thoughts.

edit on 6/15/2015 by Kukri because: the typos I noticed not the ones I didn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok, so the video says they went up in a private plane to capture samples of chemtrails... so where are the results? I am still waiting for some real evidence on this topic because you can't just look up and say chemtrails are real, there is my proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

Ok, so the video says they went up in a private plane to capture samples of chemtrails... so where are the results?

They say they're going to.

I am still waiting for some real evidence on this topic because you can't just look up and say chemtrails are real, there is my proof.

You wouldn't think so, yet they do. And sadly, they seem to really believe it's proof.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There we go again with the shots of contrails and cirrus clouds.. lol. I do hope that MM is going to take a plane up there and sample a 'chemtrail' . But what when he finally finds out that contrails are just clouds? Will he come out and present the results honestly? I mean he's got a lot to lose if he does.. he's got a nice business going on with this whole chemtrail farce, so I'm kindof not holding my breath. The text on the top right of the video encouraging you to pre-order the DVD kinda tells me what the real purpose of this dvd is going to be.

Also, he better rent a plane that can actually take him up to contrail level, which the little prop plane shown in the video is incapable of.

Matthias Hancke is another chemtrail believer who sampled contrails and made a movie about it called 'overcast'. I'm not sure what the results of his sampling was, since you have to buy his movie to find out. Apparently the results weren't the kind that would warrant alarm.. either that or he's got his priorities all wrong.

I'll make sure to have my popcorn ready by the time I get to watch it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

I am still waiting for some real evidence on this topic because you can't just look up and say chemtrails are real, there is my proof.

Tell that to those who push this garbage.

That is the best evidence of chemtrail pushers...just look up.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

Well seeing as they have this on the beginning of the video you posted I would have to say it won't.

And this is what I am talking about....

What in the World are they spraying.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah I trust a guy on the Internet who debunks every single conspiracy.

I trust you a lot

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

That is what Denying Ignorance is about.

Now care to provide anything that proves this conspiracy is real...because ever since this hoax started in the 90's it hasn't been proven to be real.

I trust you a lot

Well you can be glad to know I won't lose sleep because an anonymous person on a conspiracy site has a problem with debunking.

It doesn't matter if you trust me or not...can you prove what I say is wrong?

edit on 16-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
AN UNCONVENTIONAL SHADE OF GREY:
Oh Look!
The minimum donation is $200 on his web sight.
Why don't all you believers put your money where your mouth is?

Matthias Hancke:

In his most recent film project, which is currently in post-production and in the fall of 2014 to be published, it’s about the phenomenon of artificial cloud formation caused by air traffic.

If he had found horrible things in his samples it would have been all over the web by now.
Plus his film would have been all the rage by now.

edit on 16-6-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

That is what Denying Ignorance is about.

That cuts both ways tsurfer, you are a bit short on detail at your end, and good at shouting. Everybody knows that there are patents out there to do just what 'Chemtrail theorists' are saying. Everybody knows that most of those who have proposals on chemtrail experiments have agreed that there is no good way to experiment, other than go out and do it.

Now, are you going to tell me that nobody has done any experimentation in the manner proposed? even just a biddy biddy bit? That would not be denying ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join