It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local NAACP leader who claims to be black is outed by her own parents as WHITE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...I don't really have much to say about this other than I find it humorous and ironic. So tell me about how your black again...lol no hate but damn girl don't you know blonde hair in America is a good thing.
edit on CDTSun, 14 Jun 2015 17:09:05 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago14-05:00Sun, 14 Jun 2015 17:09:05 -050009 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

I have seen various news stories about this...I personally think she may have a mental illness...for some reason she cannot accept the real ancestry she was born into...so she has chosen to live a delusion of her own creation that makes sense to her.

I would like to know why her parents came forward and outed her to the entire planet...why didn't they keep this private.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

"I would like to know why her parents came forward and outed her to the entire planet...why didn't they keep this private. "

That's what I was wondering too. They've shamed and humiliated her in a very public way. Internationally.
To do that to your own daughter......I can't even imagine.

Maybe there's something there that makes her not want to be a part of that family, so she's re-invented her own past...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 6/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please add to the discussion already taking place here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join