It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: New code for creating accounts, logging-in, and password recovery about to roll-out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I just saw the upgrade. I don't use twitter or any of that stuff, and I am not particularly a fan of one-click authentication.

But the new layout (more precisely, the "welcome swanne - you had no replies and you had no messages since your last visit") saves me alot of trouble especially when I am on my phone. I like!

edit on 15-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I noticed upon log in the message stating that there were no "new topics" since you were last here but, that is incorrect.
Is that meaning "I" didn't create a new thread? Because there were new topics posted....?

Just wondering...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
I noticed upon log in the message stating that there were no "new topics" since you were last here but, that is incorrect.

Same thing here too. Maybe the thing's code is not complete yet?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Glad it's not just me, I'm not as tech savvy as most seem around here so, I wasn't sure.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The problem is now partially fixed. When I came in this morning it said there have been 60 new topic created since my last visit (true), but that I had 0 replies to my posts since my last visit (untrue).

One step at a time, I guess.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Just one question, I do not use social media either have accounts with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, or YouTube, will this affect me now with the upgrade?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join