It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soaked in Bleach: Kurt Cobain Movie.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

OMG why bother with you If you will not watch what the thread is about.....Look at the title and the first few posts eh?.
Do one and come back when you have watched it.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

im not going to watch it.

www.imdb.com...

Reveals the events behind Kurt Cobain's death as seen through the eyes of Tom Grant, the private investigator that was hired by Courtney Love in 1994 to track down her missing husband (Kurt Cobain) only days before his deceased body was found at their Seattle home.

so i cant have an opinion until i watch this movie about this guys opinion?
got it

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You come in here making sweeping statements which are simply not true.
How can you make an informed decision on a subject matter without watching it?.
And then refusing to watch it? when the thread topic and Title is what we are talking about here, we are talking about the evidence in the bloody doc/movie.
Oh and just to add it isn't just toms opinion....

edit on 13-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are doing what has been talked about on ATS and frowned upon.

"Didn't watch your vid this is how it is".

Really...I mean really dude?.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

the description of the movie said the events as seen through the eyes of tom grant.

thats what i was/am going by.
you dont exactly seem neutral on the topic of cobain

i was under the impression that this movie is not showing anything new. just from his perspective..
thats not correct?

if not then tell me what 'new' things does he show?

i just dont get how people can really think he didnt do it.
the guy was not stable at all.

i dont think i have ever talked with a person that was not an uber fan who thought he didnt do it.
that says a lot too.

i would like to hear the opinion of someone that does not bow down to kurt..

either way..

an unstable drug addict killing himself seems very likely to me

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Like I have said in my first posts I did not know anything about it. I have stated I liked one lp of his and wasn't arsed about nirvana because I liked other bands.
Iam not a fan boy or anything I went into this with an open mind and drawn conclusions from the evidence presented in the movie.
Now if you had actually read the thread even you would have had your answers.
So you don't read the thread or watch the thread topic.
Not responding to you until you do so.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Missed this did you mugly?.
edit on 13-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good Thread BM.
Just watched it-A very convincing documentary.
Never really been aware of the so called "conspiracy" that Kurt was murdered,so I am not really pre biased,but the case has more holes than a leaking sieve.

The most damning piece of evidence was the "cheat sheet" found in courtney's possesion,which looked as though she had been attempting to practice writing letters over and over which corresponded to the final 4 lines on the "suicide" note.

That alone should get the case reopened,never mind the fact he had taken enough heroin to kill up to 70 people.
No one builds that much tolerance.

Courtney had the motive,and was a lying scheming bitch who was attempting to write in Kurts handwriting...
Reopen the case.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Courtney?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OK so I watched this last night.

Nothing jumped out at me to see Courtney Love murdered Kurt Cobain.
There were however porky pies told. SO many it's hard to muddle through them. They were all a bunch of drug addicts that lie constantly so their testimony that Arnold recorded is never going to be an accurate account of events.

Courtney is disgusting, hated her since seeing her in the 90s with Hole. SO I am biased, but no so much that I think she pulled the trigger.

The Cali guy is suspicious, however where are the interviews with him, or re-enactments? That is a BIG piece and yet he is alluded to and talked about when the others are all recorded.

I'm not sure it's impossible he shot himself within a second or two of the last hit i f the gun was in his lap already, however the bullet trajectory is incorrect so that provides suspicion.

The chief of police that is in this said he would reopen the case, but I ask, why didn't he when he was ? The new evidence HAS NOT appeared since his death so if this was all in play when he was Chief, why did he not reopen the case then?

Their lawyer is a typical lawyer, she I would trust less than any of them. She denied her involvement after pushing all the right buttons to push Arnold to investigate.

The suicide note, they couldn't provide a definite expert to say it was forged in the last few lines. That could have been done? The two they had just said how it could be done and that "a expert" could have copied the letters. Where did they find a forger so quickly? Or were they implying Courtney was the expert forger as she had a cheat sheet?

There are allusions to conspiracy yes. But I wasn't blown away by evidence. But i still hate that cow and feel for their kid, being the kid of junkies parents must have been a burden.

edit on 14-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

edit on 14-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: stuthealien

Yeah maybe I put it in the wrong thread...this is a conspiracy. Do me a favour Im on my phone can you ask a nod to move it and maybe add kurt cobain to the title.

Hi BM,

I've edited the title as you wanted.

Probably no need to move the thread though as GenCon is a pretty good fit.
Hopefully having Kurt's name in the title will be enough to give it more attention.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You know Staley and Kobain were both in pain from the divorce of their parents growing up. I keep hearing people say they're divorcing for their child's sake, and wonder how effed in the head they really are to be saying something like that. Unless there's very, very serious issues going on, you should be a responsible adult and make it work out.

He had serious gastrointestinal issues towards the end, and was in constant pain. I don't know if he killed himself or not, and don't think anyone here has a clue, either. I do think Courtney is a disgusting disgrace of a human being, and unworthy of any fame, fortune, or attention from any decent people. Hopefully the last time I'll feel a need to mention her name for a long while.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

He had stomach pain but the last year of his life he had gotten the right meds and was interviewed saying he has felt great for over a year.
I just agree with Tom and others it does need to be re opened.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Cheers dude another mod moved it from movies so you lot are all smashing
cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think it was mentioned but the HBO doc I was referring to is Montage of Heck, which I also cannot watch.

Wish I could but oh well. I don't have a dog in the fight as I cared not about Nirvana but it is a curious story.

I always wondered about the Nazi/racist guy, whatever he was, in the one doc which of course I have no clue what it was titled. I never could get a read on that part of the story whether is was total bunk or there was actually some meat there.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Too bad corruption ran through the Seattle PD during that time leading to an inconclusive conclusion of the event. Wonder if it would have even been different in another area.

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
I think it was mentioned but the HBO doc I was referring to is Montage of Heck, which I also cannot watch.

Wish I could but oh well. I don't have a dog in the fight as I cared not about Nirvana but it is a curious story.

I always wondered about the Nazi/racist guy, whatever he was, in the one doc which of course I have no clue what it was titled. I never could get a read on that part of the story whether is was total bunk or there was actually some meat there.

That was in "Kurt and Courtney". The person you mentioned was found dead, unknown if by his lifestyle or a connection to the interview, soon after the documentary.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just watched the full film and more than enough evidence to reopen the investigation.... obviously. What kind of corrupt ass officially labels a death a suicide the very same day the body is found, without any type of investigation to be completed. Shame on the SPD!

And of course the SPD won't reopen the case because that would just shed a huge, unwanted light on them, exposing to the world they were lead by idiots.... corrupt idiots.

SMH!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lots of peeps close to him live with much guilt but they did not pulll the trigger.

It was a pro job.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks. I thought Kurt & Courtney was a theatrical flick about their life together. I obviously either have the name wrong or there is no such movie at all. I still seem to remember a flick like that but could be wrong. I never saw it if it does exist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join