It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, six, hit in the face by soldier saluting the Queen during royal visit to Cardiff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I probably shouldn't have and I doubt it was intentional, but I had a laugh when this happened.

Apparently a soldier saluted the Queen and didn't notice the young lady to his right dressed in traditional Wesh garb presenting the Queen with some flowers.

story

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Jeesh what a gaffe !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Poor lass, the woman in the background obviously thinks it's funny

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hahaha

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Isn't this "Royal" thing just asinine? How about this military thing? If you change your perspective its all laughable. I'm sorry the little girl was hit. I don't get it, slobber all over your equal because "they" tell you they were appointed by a big scary invisible man in the sky. Here Jocko, put on a stupid costume and go to foreign lands and get yourself killed. Are people so gullible?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Many of us like it. Part of our national identity all the pomp n stuff plus we get the idd day off when one of them weds.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The wee girl is behind him FFS.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Many of us like it. Part of our national identity all the pomp n stuff plus we get the idd day off when one of them weds.

If you don't pay attention and get this lesson soon, you will experience greater hardship which will grow exponentially until you learn the lesson. I just wan't to save you some pain man, I just want to save you some pain.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

He should watch where he's pointing that thing!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We dont agree on this I know, but I have to reply

Many of us like it
Many of us dont!

Part of our national identity
Nope!

plus we get the idd day off
Dont need them to tell me when I can have a day off!!! Its my life not there's so I'll choose my days off thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Sorry I meant MOST of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sorry I meant MOST of us.

Nope I dissagree again. This is a subject thats easy to research as it simply involves asking people what they think about the royals, and whenever I ask that question the answer is nearly always negative. Maybe its location, but in my area people would happily see them sent...away.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am not sure if i am supposed to laugh or be sad for the little girl.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well every recent poll suggests otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well every recent poll suggests otherwise.

Polls are so easily fudged. For example, I mentioned that in my area most people would like to see the royals removed, therefore if a poll was taken from my area but not anywhere else?

Then there's the honesty of the poll, who conducted it, who had acces to alter the figures, etc etc

Polls are useless I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Agree to disagree then.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Agree to disagree then.

Just noticed your sigy.

Civilization will not attain perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest

Isn't queeny supposed to be the head of the church or something? Appointed by divine right?

I find that an odd sigy for someone who supports the royals.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Poor sheep is all I can say! For the life of me I cannot see why people are that brainwashed and naive to put these people on a pedal stool!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Polls are so easily fudged. For example, I mentioned that in my area most people would like to see the royals removed, therefore if a poll was taken from my area but not anywhere else?

This would be a poll "in your area", or your social circle? By "your area", you mean what exactly. However, the monarchy has the support of the majority of Britons and this is a consistent theme since records began. You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join