It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Gladio:The Secret War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Operation Gladio: After WWII the victorious allies worried about the Iron Curtain that was coming down Eastern Europe,trained,equipped and funded stay behind armies in order to start a resistance movement in case The Russians invaded or a communist overthrow.There were several groups the most well known was the Italian stay behind Gladio.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Here's the documentary where I learned about Gladio and the other stay behinds:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Also here's a more recent documentary:
The stay behind armies are still operational according to many reporters and military and law enforcement officials in Europe.Was 7/11 their work? It sounds like a classic Gladio bombing to me.
edit on 053030p://0726 by mike dangerously because: Fixed link for vid.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

From Wiki: "The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter."

en.wikipedia.org...

I hadn't known about Operation Gladio - thanks for educating the ATS community on this subject.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They mentioned Operation Gladio on the cartoon "Archer", so it's really not that unknown to people.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Gladio is one of the many programs I point to when people claim conspiracy theories are all frauds. The truth of Gladio is much deeper than what is usually reported, as its agents also did false flag events to stigmatize & demonize left wing groups. Then the capitalist governments seized on those events to crush their opposition. The organizations involved are the textbook definition of "black ops".

For those who are interested, "Operation Condor" was its South American equivalent. Once people start looking into these, they should get a much better idea of what's going on in the world today. Especially if you look at each event as part of a collective strategy instead of as unrelated events.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously

Operation Gladio: After WWII the victorious allies worried about the Iron Curtain that was coming down Eastern Europe,trained,equipped and funded stay behind armies in order to start a resistance movement in case The Russians invaded or a communist overthrow.There were several groups the most well known was the Italian stay behind Gladio.

Fascinating.

The older I get the more I learn how far down the rabbit hole the secret intelligence work and black ops worldwide go.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously

Good balanced article. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
James Corbett has done a series of interviews with FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds on Gladio. Very, very informative and highly recommended.

This is the first episode:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yeah in ukraine they started a resistance movement without the russians even being close.

nothing like a good game of divide et impera...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for all the stars!
I have decided to add a reading list for y'all:

1.Nato's Secret Armies

2.Gladio:NATO's dagger at the heart of Europe

3.Puppetmast ers:The Political Use Of Terrorism in Italy
edit on 113030p://0726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'm from Italy... this all #ed up our "democracy" in the cradle...

after WWII we've tried to be a country, and yet we sre still a colony...

THANK YOU USA!!!

The big mistake of our grandfathers were they didn't kill enought fascist after the war, so they get payed from secret services for the "game of terror"...

TERRORISTA E' LO STATO!

new topics

top topics

join