It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of intelligent life on Mars!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

NASA found deposits of fragments of glassware. Possibly from an ancient intelligent life.

twitter.com...

This is huge news! I wonder if these glasses were used to drink Martian Chardonnay?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Molten sand = glass.

Like NASA in their Twitterfeed said:

We found deposits of impact glass in Martian craters, possibly preserving ancient life signs

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Molten sand = glass.

Yeah I know you get glass by melting sand. Now if we could find the remains of some kind of Martian glass furnace...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Are these reading glasses, drinking glasses, bottles, or those awful glass ornaments you find in gift shops? Or windows?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

you missed the "impact glass" bit...

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"glassware", "intelligent life" ? This should be in the pranks forum.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So impact glass possibly preserving sings of life how exactly became glass from ancient martian life?
edit on 9-6-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

link   

Was this supposed to be in jokes?

Because if you are serious your headline is more than just a little misleading.

link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I'm pretty sure his tongue is firmly in cheek.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yeah I get the glasses were impacted. That's why they could probably only find small fragments.

Maybe a rover has a glue gun and could try reassembling them to see what Martian craft looks like.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Maybe the martiams are made of glass and they all got wiped out when a comet hit the mountain they were having a festival on?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
Maybe the martiams are made of glass and they all got wiped out when a comet hit the mountain they were having a festival on?

That would make sense. That's what they mean by "silicon-based life".

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

33 degrees, on the 33rd day with 3D glasses.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Yeah I get the glasses were impacted. That's why they could probably only find small fragments.

Maybe a rover has a glue gun and could try reassembling them to see what Martian craft looks like.

you are still missing it (or pulling my leg)...so...impact from an asteroid raised the temperature and melted sand. That's why its impact glass...not because the glass was impacted.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

you are still missing it (or pulling my leg)...so...impact from an asteroid raised the temperature and melted sand. That's why its impact glass...not because the glass was impacted.

But the glass could have been there to begin with, as fine decanters, but got melted when the big rock smashed in?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Well I agree it's another possible explanation. Which is just as plausible as mine!

Or this one too:

But the glass could have been there to begin with, as fine decanters, but got melted when the big rock smashed in?

Could even be a glass meteorite that shattered on Mars killing all the Martian dinosaurs.
edit on 9-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hmm I thought it was too good to be true, every thread on this site seems to have a click bait title.

Just like going home with that cute chick from the bar only to find her bra was stuffed with toilet paper and the next day when you sober up you discover she was a dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

What a crazy theory Mario.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Just like going home with that cute chick from the bar only to find her bra was stuffed with toilet paper and the next day when you sober up you discover she was a dude.

I'm sorry you only figured it out the day after

edit on 9-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

well...I suppose it's possible...in this endless universe, and endless upon endless asteroid impacts...it was bound to happen one day. It hit two guys transporting a window glass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join