It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police search house, prepare charges against German Holocaust skeptic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We do sometimes question the numbers of the holocaust and also the official story line. The most we get is voices "screaming" at us and accusing us as holocaust deniers and such but that's the extent of it. In Germany, they have it bad. You dare to question holocaust? You're searched, maybe arrested then brought to court.

A report in Mindener Tageblatt says:

“The public prosecution department of the city of Bielefeld has been investigating a case of “incitement to hatred“ (Volksverhetzung) against … Ursula Haverbeck. Now, a new lawsuit was added: prosecutors of Niedersachsen’s State Office of Criminal Investigations have searched the houses of Vlotho resident Haverbeck with the support of authorities of the city of Herford. The houses of three further accused were also searched on that day.”

nonalignedmedia.com...

In a later response to the article, a canadian journalist, Brandon Martinez analyzes the video of Ursula bringing worth some of her key points in the matter.

Early in the presentation, Haverbeck points out that the death total at Auschwitz has been officially lowered. Initially it was held that four million were killed in the wartime German camp, but the figure was substantially cut down in 1990, and now officially stands at somewhere around 1.5 million, depending on whom you ask. Even the latter figure, Haverbeck notes in the video, is false. Why has there been no explanation or apology to the German people for falsely accusing them of (at least officially) 2.5 million homicides that never took place, she asks.

In addition to Auschwitz, other major German camps have undergone significant alterations to their respective body counts. Majdanek and Mauthausen were originally said to be the resting places of a combined 3.5 million Jews, but establishment sources have since conceded that less than 100,000 Jews in total died there. If anything, the winners of World War II have an uncanny knack for exaggeration. Despite these drastic reductions, establishment sources refuse to apologize or properly inform the general public of the inaccurate, and downright mythical, victim counts.

nonalignedmedia.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

One holocaust victim is one to many .

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Slippery slope here.

If theres only one victim its not a holocaust. On the other hand many millions died during WWII, the biggest holocaust ever.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Tony Blair wants this law to come in effect across Europe.

As it stands there a few EU countries that imprison people for questioning numbers.

Fact is, no one knows how many died.
We are controlled by liars and have been for a long time.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Slippery slope here.

If theres only one victim its not a holocaust. On the other hand many millions died during WWII, the biggest holocaust ever.

I don't think she's denying the holocaust. She is questioning the numbers. Something that a lot of us have done over the years in this board too.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Forged in history with catch-phrases and iron fists.

Holocaust denial falls under hate speech here in Canada as well but I imagine you would have to draw a considerable amount of attention to get any charges since I do not hear about it much. I do not know anyone that "denies" there was a genocide of Nazi prisoners in WW2. I only know people that get pissed off about the commercialization of 'THE Holocaust' and that it refuses to be challenged on factual accuracy. We just want a clearer picture. Every other point in history has been reanalyzed and hypothesized over and over. But not 'THE Holocaust'. No way. Maybe there is some copyright infringement or something if you try to change or alter the original source. Otherwise share till your hearts content.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I don't think she's denying the holocaust. She is questioning the numbers. Something that a lot of us have done over the years in this board too.

I get that. Are you looking to start your own holocaust?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
- Voltaire.

“Don’t just teach your children to read...Teach them to question what they read...Teach them to question everything”
- George Carlin

In my opinion, the thought-police are always the loudest to defend the "official story" whenever it is questioned.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm sorry I didn't get this. Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

I'm sorry I didn't get this. Care to elaborate?

No. Like I said, slippery slope.

(post by Danbones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Initially it was held that four million were killed in the wartime German camp

I am happy that this time it is finally 'GERMAN' camp.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No, she doesn't deny the holocaust.

She just debates the numbers and states they're a mere fraction of what is claimed.

Says the nazis took great care of their prisoners. All of them.

Says Zyklon-B wasn't poison at all but really was just for lice removal.

Karl Koch was tried for one or two murders. The vast majority of his charges were related to his actions as a nazi officer, not camp commandant. He liked to embezzle money, for one. Fraud, being drunk on duty, and sex crimes made up the bulk of his charges. But I guess since he was tried for murder, we can go ahead and say the nazis took a very dim view of murder of Jews, which must be why they went ahead and included embezzlement in his trial. Because, you know, why not right?

And other such things that depict the totality of the holocaust as a lie.

Interestingly enough, the only reference I find to her to support her whining about the "2 million" number comes from encyclopedia britannica. In one edition. Which was then revised just a few years later. Even during the trials after the war it was never claimed that 2 million died there.

So yep, I guess since encyclopedia britannica was wrong and then corrected themselves, everything else is obviously a total fabrication and we all owe the German people an apology for a tome giving an incorrect number on how many people the nazi government murdered. 2 million is bad, a few hundred thousand is no big deal though.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yeah, because it matters so very much which number of people died like animals in gas chambers and firing squads, or on the table of some maniac performing autopsies on living people.

BULL!

The fact is that genocide was enacted. The numbers are not crucial to the evidence of that crime having been committed. Ethnic cleansing was on the menu, and it does not make a single jot of difference whether it was more, or less successful than estimates might have suggested, because the horrific thing was not the death toll that it produced, but the very thought of human beings having their lives taken from them while defenceless, worked until their death, living as skeletons until they fell where they stood, or being industrially removed from the land of the living, with only the least supportable and most vile reasoning behind the effort.

In this instance, the devil is in those who seek to use the details to excuse or lessen the importance of the lessons the human race learned during that period in history. Whether a million or so people here and there might not have passed on as a direct result of the Nazi extermination doctrine, the fact is that there was one, and that is the horrific thing, the monster in the dark shadow of the past. The number of souls it actually claimed is only relevant to those who seek to brighten people's opinion of what was a dark, terrible time in human history, a time that must never be forgotten, nor it's folly repeated.
edit on 7-6-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removal

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
any one have any thoughts on the 35 Million christians killed by the oligarch banker installed Bolshevics in Russia?
was that not a holocaust?
no one is in jail for questioning that one
but then I guess with all the other noise we never hear of it much

no wonder Putin is concerned about the nazi maiden /IDF team in Ukraine( on his doorstep)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just a reminder if I recall correctly Holocaust denial is a big no no on ats.
Correct me if wrong....just a heads up.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Initially it was held that four million were killed in the wartime German camp

I am happy that this time it is finally 'GERMAN' camp

Personally I think that's wrong. Shouldn't be called German camp but nazi camp. Not every german was a nazi. Not every german participated in the holocaust. Actually not even every nazi participated in that crime. Is like saying today that jewish are killing innocent palestinians and their kids. We know that not all jewish people are doing that but is the Zionist regime who should be tried for crime against humanity.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

kinda describes israels behavior in palistien
thats what makes this jack booted stomp on the free exchange of thoughts and Ideas so scary

Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families
www.theguardian.com...

look out holocaust deniers
the dr will see you now

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

I agree with you.

Israel's government should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The fact is that genocide was enacted. The numbers are not crucial to the evidence of that crime having been committed.

Exactly my point!!! The crime was enacted and the numbers are not crucial to the evidence that the crime has been committed. But no one is denying that. So why bother to shut every mouth that wants to ask the veracity of the numbers?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join