It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office': Obama's extraordinary claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
You know certain groups in the beginning did proclaim him "the Messiah" . Ok.......

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe he meant that he will do everything possible to support Israel just like if he was a Jew.
makes sense?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Obama can just never be right - not even metaphorically. Right Stormdancer?

Actually I was just curious if there were any presidents with Jewish ancestry.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Probably. Out of 44 of them, it's likely someone had a Jewish someone somewhere in the family tree.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Actually I was just curious if there were any presidents with Jewish ancestry.

My apologies Stormdancer - I had no idea it was only a quest for knowledge :-)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

'I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office': Obama's extraordinary claim revealed as president bids to reduce tensions with Israeli leader over Iran
David Axelrod revealed what president told him in interview with Israeli television
One of Barack Obama's most senior advisers has told how the president said to him: 'I'm the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office.'
David Axelrod, one of the key figures in Obama's rise to the presidency and his first term in office, revealed the claim at the same time as the president tried to reduce tensions with Israel over an impending nuclear deal with Iran.
Axelrod made the assertion during an interview with Israeli journalist Ilana Dayan of Channel 2 news, according to news siteJPUpdates.com.
'You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office,' the president said, according to Axelrod's account. 'For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse, anti-Semitic, it hurts.'
The claim was revealed hours before Channel 2 conducted its own interview with Obama, who has a difficult relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... aeli-leader-Iran.html#ixzz3c1Pnn02O
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lookit and all this time alot of y'all thought he was Muslim..

But for real though this reminded me of Clinton as the first Black President, whatever Clinton did bad or good he had a certain kinda swag that had Blk folks loving him. on a more curious note I'd never thought of posing this question before.. but is America ready for an outwardly Jewish president??..take your time and think about it for a second before answering.

Obama's mama was white. Maybe she was Jewish? If that were true, Obama would be a Jew.
edit on 3-6-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Obama, true Jew, blue,

edit on 3-6-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33
a reply to: Spider879

Last I checked there is such a thing as Muslims who practice Judaism! Now as to whether or not we will elect an outwardly Jewish president or not, it is possible and will probably happen before a Hispanic or Black Women is.

Ah donno I think neo-cons would fall over themselves to get a person like Condoleeza Rice in the seat she is perfumed in oil,war hawkish and now Russia is back they would love her Reagan era foreign policy a thing she studied for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join