It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS/UFO Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The ISS made a direct pass over the area I'm in at about 8:45 this afternoon.
I knew it was coming.
One of my neighbors was hanging out drinking a beer with me at that time.
I asked him if he's been seeing all the UFO's flying over lately.
He looked at me like I was silly.
A couple of minutes later I pointed up at the sky and said "Look, there's one."
His reaction was priceless.
"Whoa, man! What the hell is that? That ain't no plane. That ain't no shooting star."
I tell him "Yeah, man. The've been flying over a lot lately. You should spend more time watching the sky."
I'll wait until the next time I see him to tell him I pulled one over on him. I wonder how many people he's going to swear up and down he saw a UFO to.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Consider you are helping his education. I've been to Marfa, Texas, twice which has a dedicated (funded by a wealthy rancher) UFO lookout facility. People from all over come by that out of the way place to visit and hopefully see a UFO.
Many go away thinking that they just happened along at the time that a low-flying UFO, orsomething past by off in the distance.

I've spent hours there with 10x50 binocs chuckling to myself as excited folks proclaim that "there's one over there...." Yep! Over there, alright, miles away and so low its shining light is often blocked by the landscape. The road south out of town is over there and the lights are vehicle lights of them coming north to town.

Still, if you get to Texas, make Marfa a stop. It'll give you something brag about when you get back home. I don't have any proof that those were car lights anymore than other folks thought there were UFOs. But I'll take believers in the phenomena any way I can get 'em.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That's priceless. Let us know what his reaction is when you tell him.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We have a lot of fun with it too, we often go outside to watch it fly over. It really moves fast!

top topics

join