It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show clearly that Russia faked its MH17 report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

You named credible independent sources as who you believe .

Yet you can't even name them you just continue making excuses and spamming the word shill. Have you ever heard of the old saying " if the shoe fits you better wear it ".

So we know your opinion of media sources and believe you me if you ever use one I am going to point it out .

So once again please name what you view as credible independent sources ?
edit on 1-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Don't trust anything coming out of Ukraine. I just saw that Saakashvilli the ex president of Georgia (educated in the USA lol) has been given the Odessa region of Ukraine to rule. Are they serious? WTF is going on in Ukraine? Next step George Bush to rule in Mariupol?

LOL yeap, and Sakashvili is a criminal at large, on the Interpol fugitive list, that's why Poroshenko gave him Ukrainian citizenship, and Shakashvili renounced his own Georgina citizenship

Yeah, it would be the same if Nixon bailed on his impeachment and fled the country, and then would have been appointed by the Queen of England as governor of some Australian region, and then he would have accepted Australian citizenship while renouncing his American citizenship. Crazy!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Yet you can't even name them you just continue making excuses and spamming the word shill. Have you ever heard of the old saying " if the shoe fits you better wear it ".

So we know your opinion of media sources and believe you me if you ever use one I am going to point it out .

I find your tone to be provocative and with a clear intent of flame bating. I do not know you, I don't owe you anything, I do not find conversing with you neither pleasant nor informative, therefore I choose not to respond to you. Have a great day.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

He still retains his Georgian citizenship. If he had accepted the position of First Vice Prime Minister he would have needed to renounce it. And at least Ukraine has an excuse for not extraditing him. What's Russia's excuse for not extraditing Yanukovych?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew

originally posted by: Greathouse

I find your tone to be provocative and with a clear intent of flame bating. I do not know you, I don't owe you anything, I do not find conversing with you neither pleasant nor informative, therefore I choose not to respond to you. Have a great day.

Yet into separate threads you have repeatedly asked people for links quotes to prove their statements. I guess it's okay for you to do so. But you are excluded from sourcing your information ?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He still retains his Georgian citizenship.

Do you trust BBC ?

Georgian ex-President Mikheil Saakashvili says he is giving up Georgian citizenship as he becomes governor of Ukraine's Odessa region.
Mr Saakashvili told the BBC a Georgian passport meant "guaranteed imprisonment" there as the authorities pursued criminal charges against him.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

He still retains his Georgian citizenship. If he had accepted the position of First Vice Prime Minister he would have needed to renounce it. And at least Ukraine has an excuse for not extraditing him. What's Russia's excuse for not extraditing Yanukovych?

"The Georgian president has said his fugitive predecessor insulted his country by renouncing his Georgian citizenship in order to become a governor in Ukraine.

"I do not understand his disgraceful behavior," Georgy Margvelashvili said on Sunday at the Georgian Police Day celebration. "With this decision, Saakashvili insulted our country and the presidential institution. There are values that have to be more important than career, and among them, the citizenship of one's country." "

rt.com...

Even if he didn't, it doesn't matter;

"According to Georgian legislation, ex-president Mikheil Saakashvili who has received Ukrainian citizenship, automatically loses his Georgian one, the deputy of the parliamentary majority Zviad Kvachantiradze said."

sputniknews.com...

RT sourced by quoting Georgy Margvelashvili, and sputnik sourced by quoting Zviad Kvachantiradze.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What's Russia's excuse for not extraditing Yanukovych?

Because legally Yanukovich is still the rightful president of Ukraine who was violently overthrown by armed forces that staged an assassination attempt on his life, forcing him to officially seek asylum in Russia.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
you guys have really gone insane,,your accusing pure bred english people of being in putins army.hahaha
just because i disagree with the whitehouse official bull#..

may i remind you russia killed buster crabb in portsmouth my home town ,so i have no desire to love putin..

but i do fully support his actions in the ukraine
edit on 1-6-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2015 by stuthealien because: spelling

its his infrastructure that runs through it even,,putins gas ,putins pipe,
usa should go away and keep its nose out...........

edit on 1-6-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Even his own party voted to impeach him. He fled the country abandoning his post eater than face prosecution. Now he has a warrant out for his arrest by Interpol for stealing billions of dollars from the Ukrainian people. So why won't Russia extradite him? You can be damn sure the Kremlin knows where he's hiding out and as a member of Interpol they are obligated to turn him over.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Today king Willem Alexander visited the Whitehouse and Obama said ,

We’ve had the opportunity to discuss the shared work that we do through NATO in making sure that the transatlantic relationship stays strong.  We discussed the continuing challenges in Ukraine and the importance of making sure that the Minsk agreement moves forward.  And I continue to make the solemn commitment to support the Dutch in the investigation of the Malaysia Airlines tragedy, and to make sure that not only is the truth brought forward, but there’s accountability for what took place.

I wonder what will come if the falsification of the satellite images are coming into play?
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jun 2015 16:23:20 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 Jun 2015 16:23:20 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Even his own party voted to impeach him. He fled the country abandoning his post eater than face prosecution. Now he has a warrant out for his arrest by Interpol for stealing billions of dollars from the Ukrainian people. So why won't Russia extradite him? You can be damn sure the Kremlin knows where he's hiding out and as a member of Interpol they are obligated to turn him over.

What impeachment vote? Was it prior, during or post armed overthrow?

As to stealing billions, when he was a president Ukraine had an economy, after he was run off Monsanto owns Ukrainian fertile lands, gas fraking was in full swing in Eastern Ukraine right up until Eastern Ukrainians rose up against Kiev's Junta, and now Ukraine is bankrupt and in total economic ruin.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Unlike Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad, western powers cannot trap Putin or invade Mother Russia. Western Leaders are weak, the people, well.... westerners aren't too bright. You've a whole herd that still believes 9/11 was orchestrated by cave men.

To sweet, sweet mother Russia!!! With love! *Kiss*
edit on 1-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The impeachment, which was backed by 328 of the 447 deputies, argues that Yanukovich abused his powers.

"The Ukrainian parliament, which decisively abandoned Yanukovich after loyalists defected, declared on Saturday the president constitutionally unable to carry out his duties and set an early election for May 25.

Deputies in the assembly stood, applauded and sang the national anthem.

In a television interview shortly beforehand, which the station said was conducted in the eastern city of Kharkiv, Yanukovich said he would not resign or leave the country."

www.aljazeera.com...

Here we see the yanukovich's own party turn on him. He himself says he will not flee the country, but his actions refute his words. He knew the jig was up.

I would say though given the far off topic nature this thread has taking(one poster even going on about 9/11) that we can all agree that the story of russias sat data was false.

It is so typical of the russian propagandist to get as far off topic as possible to hide the faults.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaStrike1001

The impeachment, which was backed by 328 of the 447 deputies, argues that Yanukovich abused his powers.

"The Ukrainian parliament, which decisively abandoned Yanukovich after loyalists defected, declared on Saturday the president constitutionally unable to carry out his duties and set an early election for May 25.

Deputies in the assembly stood, applauded and sang the national anthem.

In a television interview shortly beforehand, which the station said was conducted in the eastern city of Kharkiv, Yanukovich said he would not resign or leave the country."

www.aljazeera.com...

Here we see the yanukovich's own party turn on him. He himself says he will not flee the country, but his actions refute his words. He knew the jig was up.

I would say though given the far off topic nature this thread has taking(one poster even going on about 9/11) that we can all agree that the story of russias sat data was false.

It is so typical of the russian propagandist to get as far off topic as possible to hide the faults.

Get your facts straight. Impeachment took place on Feb. 22 of 2014, Maidan overthrow began on 21 November 2013, so Yanukovich was impeached by an already illegal Parliament AFTER the coup, furthermore, the so called elections were by blood, people were killed for voting against Poroshenko, like in Odessa where men women and children were burned alive, while the survivors were beaten to death.

In any case, if you are a russian propagandist you should get your facts straight next time, good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I wonder if the downturn in the economy had anything to do with Russia stealing Crimea, a major economic center, and then fomenting war in Luhansk and Donbass, two other major economic centers.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How was the parliament illegal? It was the same parliament that was elected by the people in October 2012.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What facts did i not get straight?
You aske "what impeachment" and i pointed out the one.

Yanaukovich him self did admit that that some had left his party of the regions, calling them "traitors".

What does this have to do with russias sat data?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What made it illegal? The protests that were ongoing for some time?

yanucovich made the claim it was "illegitimate" not illegal in his own words.

And once more, how does this tie into the topic at hand of russias sat data being false.

edit on 1-6-2015 by AlphaStrike1001 because: aouble posted so making a new one. reply to: RussianAmericanJew What facts did i not get straight? You aske "what impeachment" and i pointed out the one. Yanaukovich him self did admit that that some had left his party of the regions, calling them "traitors". What does this have to do with russias sat data?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaStrike1001

originally posted by: spy66
The thing about all this is that the Public dont care. They dont care if Russia have created a raport at all. Neither does the US government..... they havent even looked at the russian report.

The Public dont care because Our governments dont. It is not even a government issue anymore.

I disagree that the public does not care. While some do not care i find your post to be a hasty generalization.
I have not looked into a US official response to these faked reports, but i would guess if they ignore it it is because such clear lies are best ignored as one would ignore the crazy guy in the park yelling about the devil and how the world is going to end tomorrow. You just walk by and say ok crazy person. They are not worth engaging.

The US were one of the States who actually said Russia was involved and had proof. But they have not provided any proof of their accusations. Do you remember what the US said they based their evidence on??? From Public information.

If you look around you will see that the Public have moved on. MH17 is not on their minds. Not until the media Wakes them up again With somekind of News about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join