It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Cessna 182 circling Minneapolis and it's suburbs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good morning all.
This article was published after I saw this exact same thing last Friday. Just during the day. It circled the same spot for at least 3 hours. It's gotta be big brother watching us again. It's interesting because people followed it on Radar and searched the tail number. The company that it belongs to apparently doesn't exist. What are your opinions? Very intriguing stuff. Especially since it hits do close to home for me.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowstalker
Good morning all.
This article was published

What article?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowstalker

Probably an FBI AWAC.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy
What article?

It must be a secret!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It's likely just a police plane with a "stingray" or "dirtbox" in it that is picking up cell signals and acting as a tower to listen in. The police use Cessna's for this all the time....likely for some ongoing investigation or something.

Look up dirtbox or stingray and police and you will have your answer.....the are typically in a cessna and typically fly low circular patterns.
edit on 5/29/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good to know. Thanks! Are all police aircraft registered to non existent leasing agencies though?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How can you tell the difference between a Cessna 182 and a 172...I can't.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowstalker
Good to know. Thanks! Are all police aircraft registered to non existent leasing agencies though?

They are often government owned planes "rented" out to police. The government entities that own them are shell companies typically registered to a PO Box somewhere. They likely keep the agency name out of it simply because they don't want anyone looking up who is spying on them and tipping them off to a possible investigation.

Either way.....it is shady.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
How can you tell the difference between a Cessna 182 and a 172...I can't.

I doubt you could by seeing it flying above, but here is an article to answer your question.

ezinearticles.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Mystery Cessna 182 + ATS + my current mindset / Captain Morgan Rum = Frederick Valentich finally showed up therefore the Aussies can call off the search........

edit on 29-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: UFO's are real..........but what constitutes "real" and from whence do they come

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Mystery Cessna 182 + ATS + my current mindset / Captain Morgan Rum = Frederick Valentich finally showed up therefore the Aussies can call off the search........

Well.....based on order of operations, I guess it depends on how much Captain Morgans you are dividing by before adding in ATS and the Mystery Cessna.......

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Mystery Cessna 182 Fred V boy over Bass Strait UFO Government head-scratch no wreckage therefore keeping it on topic BUT.....................

Just getting started brother..........just getting started.

edit on 29-5-2015 by Sublimecraft because: it's important to maintain the topic at hand.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just getting started brother..........just getting started.

Ummm....captain morgan's comes in a can where you are? Now that is something I need. I have never seen that here in the US......guessing it is not sold here for some reason.

CM is one of my go to! Nice!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just thought that it was interesting that what I saw was very similar to what I did. I'm not saying it's some huge conspiracy. Just that it's becoming more and more obvious every day that surveillance is a very common thing. Sorry for not including the link in the original post. Long day already.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anyone think it could be just a student pilot doing turns around a point? Though, two to three hours is a long time. However, the student could just suck.
edit on 5/29/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reminds me of a couple of times last year, while i was in bed at night, when i heard a prop plane circling overhead for at least 30 minutes. it was the middle of the night so i can't imagine it was a photo flight (unless some kind of infra-red surveying?) even in my half-asleep state i was intrigued by this nocturnal aerial activity.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I do know police departments will use small planes equipped with thermal imaging to detect marijuana in fields and such. I've seen them countless times out circling fields out behind my house.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A student pilot practicing descending turns to get on approach with the local small airport was the first thing I thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join