It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh damn..Iran's threatening Saudi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Looks like Saudi Arabia may be getting hotter...
english.farsnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I saved a bunch of hadiths concerning Arabia/Caliphates/and all the Arab turmoil that is coming around...

...Hadith paraphrased: Yemen is the threshold (doorway) by which the Mahdi army uses for entry towards Mecca

King Salman of Arabia will be no Suleiman-the-magnificant, but he has supposedly secured a Nuke for the house of Saud....who knows ?

the King has done an about face on Obama, Israel is about-facing on Obama also... looks like obummer will be bedding down with the Turks in creating a resurrected Ottoman 'Global' Caliphate

edit on th31143277618127232015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Seems like the end is nigh for the house of Saud.

I won't miss em.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What about MECCA?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Iranian fars news? I'll believe it when I see it happen.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What about MECCA?

What about Mecca?

Just spiraling human energy around a black cube.

They should be fine.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I saved a bunch of hadiths concerning Arabia/Caliphates/and all the Arab turmoil that is coming around...

...Hadith paraphrased: Yemen is the threshold (doorway) by which the Mahdi army uses for entry towards Mecca

King Salman of Arabia will be no Suleiman-the-magnificant, but he has supposedly secured a Nuke for the house of Saud....who knows ?

the King has done an about face on Obama, Israel is about-facing on Obama also... looks like obummer will be bedding down with the Turks in creating a resurrected Ottoman 'Global' Caliphate

I've little to no understanding of Muslim lore and history. I've a question, if you are willing.

I heard that before the Brits gave Meeca to the house of Saud that Mecca was in the hands and had been in the hands of Sufis?

Can you give a brief history? If true. Are Sufis #e or Sunni? Or altogether different.

My limited knowlege of Sufi's is that they appear to me the best 'sect' (?) to hold and administer the Holy City.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If this does happen the world will truly be in WW3 within a year and that is my prediction. Saudi is one of the key places in the world that TPTB will fight over.

Iran should be keeping it's head down and it's clerics quite because if Saudi falls so does Iran and that is a fact. And before you say I am pro-Saudi......NOPE I think they are all nuts and that includes Israel.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Reading your link I don't read that Iran is threatening SA. Iran isn't even mentioned in that article.
Only thing I read is that an Iraqi cleric warns SA about a possible Arab Spring happening in SA.

edit on 28-5-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Triumveriate,China shoots at us ,Russia jumps into Ukraine and Iran goes to capture Mecca.
HAVE fun with the DRAFT you liberals...SMART borders will shut things DOWN in the US, MARTIAL law is ALREADY being set up.

THEN you will all be like ME .

edit on 28-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

IRAN uses PROXIES to attack,like they always have.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Currently the Saudi regime manhandles anyone daring even to think about improving their daily life, let alone thinking or talking about revolution. Even a slightest effort to develop just their thinking has been met with swing of the sword. So, what ever is heading their way is bound to be bloody, Add to this, the whole place is packed with folks who think ISIS is Gods blessing on Earth. "Arab spring" is not really capturing what a bloody wipe-out will look like.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

My concern is will the Igtard in charge PROTECT them?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

How do you protect from civil war? Surely not a US or UK military can help if the people stand up? We can't bomb civilians and surely they can't all be Isis or AQ in Saudi.

I would love to see it!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Itching for a fight are we? I reckon if it happens it might exceed your wildest expectations.

Or maybe not.. we'll see.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don't see mentioning Iran in the source. it only says Iraqi cleric.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

You are not as complex as me so I can see your error in judgement .
Try harder next time to read what is said not what YOU think.
I'm telling what it is THEY DO not what pleases ME,based on military experience and history.
I don't HAVE an emotional NEED for war or politics ,both disgust me, I'm telling you what they are doing.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Both Iran and western powers never want the war. AIPAC and Israel is the main force pushing USA against Iran. Surprisingly Israel is the main force that Iran uses against USA too !
Iran is well experienced in long asymmetric and civil wars. There are lots of militias surrounding Israel, which are ready to demolish it to the ground. They are just waiting an opportunity and an excuse.
Israel with all it's atom bombs can never defend itself in such a situation. This is why all the military threats of western powers against Iran, is just a bluff.

Saudi is making over ten million barrels of oil per day so that Iran's oil production fell to less than one million. But Saudi monarchy is very loose. Western powers know this.
Saudies and the powers made a big mistake by attacking Yemen the same as they made a big mistake in supporting terrorists in Syria which ISIS was the outcome !
They used Saudies to enter Yemen but Saudi is very loose, very loose. Not only Iran has a lot soft and hard power surrounding Israel but it has enough soft power in Yemen and even inside Saudi Arabia itself.
Terrorists like ISIS, Al-Qaeda are going out of control of Saudi monarchy. Two suicide attacks happened against Shias inside Saudi Arabia itself by ISIS. This can become very dangerous for Saudies. This can trigger uprisings inside Saudi Arabia itself.
Most of Saudi princes have problems with each other over power.

Just God knows when the surprise happens but the outcome will be really odd. Middle east is becoming very unstable and interference of foreign powers is making it more unstable.

edit on 29-5-2015 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

join