It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims she has been abducted by aliens for an hour and gets a recurring bump on her head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: trifecta
Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.

Speculation VS reality.

Reality wins.

Sorry, but abductions DO occur and involve 'alien' species, whatever their origin is.

They can, an under extremely, rare rate. Far removed from the insisted accounts. It would be divorce of reason to assume it "never happened". My statement wasn't an absolute denial of possible occurrence. I have just researched and reviewed a cornucopia of cases, and have been astounded by the factor of leaps in logic.

I hate to seem crass and vulgar but, what intrinsic value does an overweight, peckerwood with a litter of muskrats, and the IQ comparable to a shoe fly, have to a superior, technologically advanced race of star hopping beings? Tag and trace? Trojan horse? Lampoon for entertainment?

Please give me a modicum of plausibility to as of why the so often disenfranchised, are the common subject to such clandestine intercept and claim.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Why do people assume "aliens" abduct humans? Any culture capable of interstellar travel would not need to enter Earth's atmosphere to observe, induce, or take samples from humans. They can accomplish tasks more efficiently by remote.

Speculation VS reality.

Reality wins.

Sorry, but abductions DO occur and involve 'alien' species, whatever their origin is.

They can, an under extremely, rare rate. Far removed from the insisted accounts. It would be divorce of reason to assume it "never happened". My statement wasn't an absolute denial of possible occurrence. I have just researched and reviewed a cornucopia of cases, and have been astounded by the factor of leaps in logic.

I hate to seem crass and vulgar but, what intrinsic value does an overweight, peckerwood with a litter of muskrats, and the IQ comparable to a shoe fly, have to a superior, technologically advanced race of star hopping beings? Tag and trace? Trojan horse? Lampoon for entertainment?

Please give me a modicum of plausibility to as of why the so often disenfranchised, are the common subject to such clandestine intercept and claim.

I don't know the reasons behind the abductors, I don't think anyone could elaborate a conclusive theory. Still, the phenomea is real, physical (many times) and involves 'alien' species of unknown origin, and advanced technology.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Actually, I think it makes the stories more intriguing because it implies there is a targeted demographic.

Having a low IQ doesn't create delusions. Perhaps they would make a good target precisely because most people would discount their stories based solely on social bias.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No, thats wrong. All people abducted never are aware/remember the exact time they were on the space ship. They (the extraterrestrials) erase your memory before dumping you back down to the surface so its harder for you to describe what you experienced since we dont possess the said technology, capable of erasing memory.
edit on 26-5-2015 by thighs because: i make mistakes

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

What would our society's version of "achievement" have to do with what interests an alien being?
Knowledge of "culture" and high IQ's doesn't always equate to something interesting even here. I think they would be after something totally different.. and it more than likely wouldn't come from the overexposed, godawful racket of urban areas.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Guys... this should be case closed evidence or fake...

Doctor takes a "fiber" growing from a person... analyses it... and its not a hair. Boom Bingo Proof.

I tend to think fake since this would any Dr. a famous person.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Fibers were common in bumps from an online friend I tried to help as well. And other things that were really not nice but semi common amongst long term abductees who were forced into giving dna. When I attempted to do an informal free form remote viewing of his case, thinking it was safe and those were past events, not quite understanding quantum and no time aspects, I was pulled and entered the craft with him. He was taken out of sight in a side room. I assume for dna extraction, and had to deal with a very upset grey, who was bristling with anger, and telepathically communicated. I was very polite and he told me that he had agreed to this, permissions were obtained past life. That they were only one group involved in his case and he had several others as well. I asked where they came from and saw them leave the moon base. It looked like side of crater or hill just slid open. He wanted me to do this again for him, and I couldn't, because they tag you, project in and intimidate you as you are going to sleep as if to say, go back in your sheep pen, that is not allowed. And then a few days later we had a family abduction, with wounds, and he did thousands of miles away, both he and my son had missing time while up, and I had a few memories.

I hope she can afford or find a good regressionist, she has a right to know what actually happened.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
No no no no no no Nono fibers from an organism whose genome does not produce fibers is not common or possible or proven. Cite the fiber production in humans.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Please seek professional help ASAP. That's no joke. You're delusional.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thighs
No, thats wrong. All people abducted never are aware/remember the exact time they were on the space ship. They (the extraterrestrials) erase your memory before dumping you back down to the surface so its harder for you to describe what you experienced since we dont possess the said technology, capable of erasing memory.

Unless of course you consider a drug that's been in use in medicine since the 1970's, which produces amnesia and effectively, paralysis, to be technology. Then we do have that technology, and have for about 40 years. (Versed/Midazolam)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Not only am not delusional, but think anyone who isn't looking for answers in this insane messed up world is insane and delusional.

We've witnessed our sitings often together, some my older son called me out for, and had black choppers chase and then a huge campaign of surveillance. So those running things got the gist of what was going on, though you seem to be in a box, which to me is delusional. One day just sharing the contact that was occurring, with 2 online friends, who seemed to have military backgrounds, got 2 days of having these "scout" planes fly over in the evening. They flew in pairs, came over the end of the townhouse over the reservation, and just flew around out back within sight, then left the same way they came, while another pair was arriving. On the second day of this, my sons called me out as a TR3B, black triangle with very unusual lights along the rims, like muliticolored christmas lights, flew very low directly over our townhouse, say 100 or so feet, making a horrible vibrational hum and probably radiating us. I felt intimidated on purpose by whatever black ops were in it. And it joined the scout planes.

That evening/night, while asleep my older son, around 17 at the time, was playing games online. We were to leave for a long distance trip to the interior of the province to visit family. He was to stay and get a break from the younger boys. So he was up, it was the end of winter. He noticed the evergreen clumps over the fence in the elderly trailer park were suddenly decorated with christmas lights, and let it slide for a few minutes, but he also realized it was the wrong time of the year to suddenly put up christmas lights.

So he went to the glass sliding doors and witnessed the same black triangle hovering behind that clump of trees close to us. When he was at the door, it flew off. He was really shaken by it. He was the one who sometimes called me out and had missing time on several occasions and memories as well as to a few events.

Chilliwack had a military base that was closed down though the government said it was occasionally used. That means it went "black" operations and also, has a very strong connection to the US special operations and equipment, like we must have our own branch.

So you can go insult someone else thank you, because I don't take that. And will continue to speak up.

The reality of this world is while they have these tools working online day and night to try and shut down topics of ufology and make it into a nut fringe group, they themselves take it very seriously as a matter of national security and surviellance situations that they pick up on themselves. And they also work with bad elements within this.

It really is time to wake up, go within yourself, find your Goodness and Love for everyone around you, and the world, and all of nature and say SOS, we need solutions, they're harming so many and destroying the oceans and planet. Because anything else at this point is pretty massively insane.
edit on 27-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: Frocharocha

Strange "fibers"? If it's indeed a fiber then this is irreputable e evidence that she is either part textile machine or has had something strange happen....

Freudian slip?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

a reply to: Frocharocha

Strange "fibers"? If it's indeed a fiber then this is irreputie evidence that she is either part textile machine or has had something strange happen....

It's from something called Morpheus Syndrome. A "new" disease people say it shows up after being abducet by aliens. Doctor says it's a well know disease, but i'm not a doctor, so i can't really say.

Sounds more like Morgellons disease... discounted by mainstream medicine as a psychological condition.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I've heard that general astral projection can also get the attention of the greys. Do you think there is any truth to that?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

The thing is, was never able to astrally project consciously. And when we were abducted and I had huge, like a radiation burn under my arm that hurt for a long time and a huge chunk out of my foot, akin to apparently what my friend had, a burn near his groin and he was used to waking up with chunks missing. But I already had this feeling of being intimidated by this event. When I was pulled into a real event, not a past event, as if whatever "time" this occurred, I was actually there. It had to be an astral form of being pulled but it was real as if in a body. Being hugged or poked/prodded would all be experienced as if corporal. Had no idea it worked like that, but don't recommend anyone tries to RV greys, especially the moon based controllers, they're not the good guys.

My friend who had military background himself, and lots of signs of abductions, wounds, and sitings, but couldn't remember anything, he started writing to me, due to my sharing of events. And he recommended I purchase books by Joe McMoneagle, on remote viewing. But I can't do this formally. I didn't realize that was going to happen to me, and yet discovered a few things. One of the most interesting was its not just Dark Side is top dog in the universe and rules the roost as the elite seem to promote, and there is nothing you can do.

Apparently there is a kind of protocol that they have to follow. So though I was treated as an unwelcome guest, he was very polite, just threw alot of bristling indignition and anger but behaved according to proper conduct and protocol with me. So I knew there were 2 sides to the equation and that there were rules of sorts, and that they didn't have permission to harm me, and was wearing this sheild of Love and Compassion for everyone, respectfully bowed in the japanese anime way, not like a slave would but extreme politeness and simply wasn't rude to them. They got no lowering of my frequency, and apparently they followed a kind of rule book.

But when we were abducted, again this friend was upset that I didn't choose to be awake, to gain more info. Just as he wanted to try this again. Not ever going to try that again. And that day, couldn't explain how I knew we would be taken, but it kept coming as if they were inserting this information, that we were on the list that day, and it was almost as if they won, you loose kind of feeling. Now after reading nearly all of Sleeper's posts on this site, on his site, and even asking him questions, it probably doesn't matter if you go to bed early, try to stay up, try to hide, drive hundreds of miles away, they can still access you. So my instinct was to stay up all night, but finally went to bed.

The covers moved, something was clipped on my hand. I was put in a state of (similar to paralysis but not really physical, more will. Don't get the physical paralysis.) This either a female grey or a very gentle bot type, met my mind. I call it a her, because it was so gentle, while the covers are moving. She explained that I had a choice to be awake or asleep for this, and that most humans were very traumatized. I was in Panic, Extreme Fear, so the lights out part where you fall instantly asleep made little sense. But I was able to hold a very strong image in my mind, of climbing fully inside my pillow case and clinging to my pillow and projected that to her. She said I was almost ready and lights out.

The wounds on my physical body, akin to the ones he had shared to me, and scoop marks in the past, imply its not all astral.

The next mornign forget everything, it was a nice morning, made coffee, sat down to catch up on things on the computer, and there he was on skype frantically telling me of missing time and events the night before, and suddenly I remembered. I asked my son if anything happned unusual and he told me he was going to watch a show, (this was the second time this had occurred for him), and put it on the right channel at the right time according to the computer time. The whole room spun around for him, and he came to facing the game system, not the tv, and the show was over, it was an hour later.

My memory involved, being an a smaller craft and joining up with something that may be a huge station, or maybe a deep space, inter solar system, type vehicle. It was ecclectic, huge, flattish from a distance, with both rectangular sections and curved as if add ons, as if it grew overtime. It wasn't the most attractive thing. But inside, it was very white, sophisticated. There were no greys on that, humans. Tall. Alot of women technicians. My son was in a special room , wired into some equipment, and on this kind of high tech dental chair. Then I was in a room with a very tall typical nordic type male, long blond hair, not in a spacesuit, but in a kind of suit, flowing silk like but not quite fabric, longer jacket. He was at least 7 feet tall if not taller. And I had to hand in a report to him, not with paper. He was either named Rigel or from the system Rigel, for Rigel kept coming strongly.

It was a kind of intercept, as if they had to hand us over. That was what I got in memories. Of course memories can be altered as well, so either these are the glimpses of memories or what they wanted me to remember.

When I wrote down what I remembered, just like an ordinary memory like you would remember what you did yesterday, my friend said, The Big Brass came in, when I said Rigel.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Speculation VS reality.

Reality wins.

They do? Sorry, but we really don't have concrete evidence of that. That is the true reality.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No no no no no no Nono fibers from an organism whose genome does not produce fibers is not common or possible or proven. Cite the fiber production in humans.

There is a lot of fiber production in humans, of various types, for various reasons.

Here is an article of fibrin, one of those: www.britannica.com...

Human hair is a fiber: www.optics.rochester.edu... ct.htm

Nerves are fibers: people.eku.edu...

Occam's razor time: which is more logical--an unusual condition affecting nerve and or hair fiber growth or aliens coming down, abducting them, and stuffing their skin with cotton?

That it is episodic indicates a natural process than "aliens" unless aliens are refilling her every evening.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

People have pulled out fibres, not really sure they're all metallic, some could be formed within the body via their implant system. And some are metallic, like my friend pulled out wires. What came out me as a child was weird, with no explanation. I was scheduled for surgery, age 8 or 9 I think, for a lump in my leg. The day before surgery, the cyst popped and something that wasn't quite a sliver, more akin to a kind of jack, when you play jacks, popped out, it wasn't metallic, but wasn't wood, a stiffened type of fibre would make some sense. Of course despite whole group watching sightings at my grandfather's campsite, and actually seeing what I thought was an antman when I was little, between ages of 3 and 4, no one was overly interested in ufology at the time, and mom just threw it away but everyone thought it was odd that a kid who screamed over little scrapes and scratches could get something that big embedded in them without noticing or making a fuss.

edit on 27-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Fascinating. I don't envy the experiences you have had, but I'm always interested in the stories of those who claim to be contactees. So in your opinion, or perhaps you were told, what is the nature of the beings you encountered? Interdimensional, denizens of a different level of the astral plane, androids working for other beings like Rigel, or perhaps a combination of all of the above or something different entirely?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Cant base your proof on fibers. Sorry.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join