It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March Against Monsanto Explodes Globally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

March Against Monsanto explodes globally... World citizens stage massive protests across 38 countries, 428 cities... mainstream media pretends it never happened.

I normally don't care much for protests, but this one is so important that I will drop my normal opposition and say I support this cause. Monsanto is so clearly evil and does everything it can to destroy our planet, farmers and people that this protest is critical to telling our world leaders that we don't want this abomination allowed to continue.

Protesters from New York, London, Berlin, Paris and even across South America, Asia and India rallied against the toxic agricultural practices of Monsanto, a corporation whose business model depends on poisoning the citizens of the planet, destroying the agricultural ecosystem, monopolizing the seed supply and hiring online character assassins to attack anyone who opposes its agenda.

SOURCE

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Just me who thinks Monsanto is trying to save this planet?

(post by liteonit6969 removed for a manners violation)
+42 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyMcCoy

Probably.

That's like saying the Iraq war was trying to bring peace and prosperity to the Middle East or we should trust the Government.
edit on 2015/5/24 by Metallicus because: Fix

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good news for anyone whom is sane in this world, Regarding your source one thing they say is that nobody is mentioning the word Monsanto. But I do believe the poop hit the fan and now they do indeed mention the most corrupt Company in the world.

The Associated Press ran a story mentioning local protests in Hawaii but refused to print the words "March Against Monsanto" or to even mention that these protests were taking place in over 400 cities across the globe.
The article above must have had a change of heart.

hosted.ap.org...

I guess they felt some heat :-)......

We all love Monsanto and Respect them, I mean what could possibly go wrong?
S&F
Good work OP
Regards, Iwinder

+17 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No...A lot of people are still in the dark, not only you.

"Thinking" they are trying to save the planet instead of "Knowing" they are destroying it is the problem at hand. More and more people know what's happening and that is the real problem for Monsanto...Awareness.

Peace

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Aren't there close to 100 other companies that make GMOs? Are there any rallies protesting them?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

If 7.000.000.000 monkeys is raping this planet, and they found a way to shorten the lifespan of humanity, how is it not saving?

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If 7.000.000.000 monkeys is raping this planet, and they found a way to shorten the lifespan of humanity, how is it not saving?

Not everyone thinks that genocide of our fellow humans is a good idea.

I can be a misanthrope sometimes, but I value human life.

+15 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Aren't there close to 100 other companies that make GMOs? Are there any rallies protesting them?

Monsanto is clearly the 'poster child' for an evil corporation. The key is to take them down and the others will fall like dominoes. We have to start somewhere to stop this insanity. Glyphosate is destroying our planet.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You have shown a personal lack of empathy and ethics in your post. These are things that Monsanto is also guilty of, in the views of millions of protesters worldwide. On the bright side, you could work for Monsanto with that attitude.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mumbotron

You have shown a personal lack of empathy and ethics in your post. These are things that Monsanto is also guilty of, in the views of millions of protesters worldwide. On the bright side, you could work for Monsanto with that attitude.

I didn't expect to find a laugh in such a serious thread. Thank you.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I value life, as long as it is respected. Look at it today, Industrialized mass slaughter, what makes a human life different from any other, how do we look upon captivation on innocent humans? Yet we do it in mass scales on every other specie and call it modernized. We outlived our function, so i think monsanto is the greatest idea ever existed.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You are so right! When I am rolling around in the grass getting my scratch on I sometimes get these little rashes from the patches! Not cool! I would scratch their little eyeballs out if I could find them where they are hiding! Not out of anger though, out of love! Down With Monstersanto!

Thanks for sharing! Cool avatar btw!

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron

I lack empathy on a race which is slaughtering everything on this planet? And u call it ethics? Did ethics teach you to kill everything that isnt human for, wearing? Eating? You lack morals and instead you place empathy in there for something that lives by instincts in our modernized world.

Make me a valid point please

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank you for posting to keep us informed.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ive learnt something over the years, monkey does, monkey do. The only thing you are in this world is survival instinct, and you call it humane. Defend freedom yet forget that a human is always a slave under instincts.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's not 7B people raping the planet but rather a very few that are doing it for all of us. We are all guilty in our own way but corporations are by far the true disease on our planet.

When was the last time you spilled a billion gallons of oil into the ocean? How many millions of hectares of trees have you clear cut personally? And on and on...

But somehow I think you know what I'm talking about don't you?

Jude11

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes...just ignorant..misinformed you.
a reply to: DiddyMcCoy

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Seriously ..you really need a relationship with nature before you go spouting off. Predators are essential in keeping the herbivores in check. reply to: DiddyMcCoy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join